𝑰 π‘·π’“π’π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’† // 𝑡𝒂𝒕𝒉...

Shameless_Reads tarafΔ±ndan

Hattie Olson is a headstrong, caring girl, she won't take no for an answer and she is protective over her boy... Daha Fazla

π‘ͺπ’‚π’π’Ž
π‘ͺπ’π’π’‡π’–π’”π’Šπ’π’
π‘Ίπ’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ
𝑲𝒂𝒕𝒆
π‘©π’π’‚π’Žπ’†
π‘©π’π’π’π’…π’š π‘²π’π’–π’„π’Œπ’π’†π’”
π‘«π’π’˜π’π’‡π’‚π’π’
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉
π‘©π’‚π’„π’Œ π‘¨π’ˆπ’‚π’Šπ’
π‘Ίπ’•π’π’“π’Ž
π‘©π’“π’π’Œπ’†π’ 𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒍
π‘°π’π’π’Šπ’–π’”π’Šπ’π’π’”
π‘Ύπ’“π’π’π’ˆ π‘Ήπ’†π’‚π’π’Šπ’•π’š
π‘΅π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’Žπ’‚π’“π’†
π‘΄π’‚π’Œπ’† π’Šπ’• 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒑

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 π‘»π’Šπ’Žπ’†

478 15 5
Shameless_Reads tarafΔ±ndan

╔═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╗

Hattie approached the girls' restroom, her mind was a jumbled mess that was piecing itself together once again. She could see images of Max and Chloe, everything that had happened was just a faint memory at this moment. She opened the door to the bathroom, Nathan was standing there, she let out a sigh of relief, walking over towards him, he looked up at her, shocked to see her, "You... You're not supposed to be here," Nathan said to her, she shook her head slowly in response. 

"I told you, no matter what, I promise to be with you and whatever is happening now, I am here," She said to him, he nervously paced as she spoke, she couldn't take her eyes off of him, she felt so much relief knowing that he was breathing and alive once again. 

Chloe walked into the restroom now, "I hope-" She paused once she saw Hattie, Hattie thought she was going to remember who she was, something crazy like that, but that wasn't the case, she just kept speaking, "I see you brought back up... Anway, I hope you checked the perimeter, as my step-ass would say," She opened the stall doors, looking into each one. Nathan gave Hattie a nudge, she stood in the corner, staying out of the way, "Now, let's talk bidness..."

Nathan looked over at the blue-haired girl, clearly already frustrated, "I got nothing for you."

Chloe turned to look at him after checking the stalls, shaking her head, "Wrong, you got hella cash," Hattie looked towards the back of the restroom, she knew that Max was hiding back there watching this all happen once again.

"You don't know who the fuck I am or who you're messing with!" Nathan shouted and pulled out his gun, Chloe backed up to the wall, her back touching the cold tile, fear on her face.

"Where- where'd you get that? What are you doing?" Her voice was shaky, "Come on, put that thing down!" Chloe put her hands up slightly in an attempt to call a truce, but Nathan just shoved the gun into her stomach a bit more. 

"Don't ever  tell me what to do, I am so sick of people trying to control me!" Nathan continued to shout at her, Hattie watched, she felt sick to her stomach knowing that she couldn't save Chloe.

"You're going to get in hella more trouble for this than drugs..."

"Nobody would ever even miss your punk ass, would they?" As she heard this, Hattie closed her eyes, she was preparing for what was going to happen after this.

"Get that gun away from me, psycho!" Chloe yelled before she pushed him, Nathan accidentally pulled the trigger as she pushed him, the gunshot rang throughout the restroom, Chloe fell down to the ground, Nathan dropped his gun, looking over at Hattie.

"Shit! Hattie... I didn't- I didn't do it on purpose," Nathan cried out, kneeling down to shake Chloe, "Oh, Oh God, what's going to happen now?"

Hattie felt tears on her cheeks, she knelt down next to Nathan, hugging him to her chest, he grabbed onto the back of her shirt, sobbing into her neck, "Nathan... Nathan, stop, calm down," It was like she was pleading with him, "Shh..."

Nathan mumbled into her neck as he spoke, "You're going to leave me- I'm in so much trouble..."

"No... I'm not leaving, it's okay," Hattie could see Max looking over at them from behind the stalls, she bit her lip, putting her hand on the back of Nathan's head, shushing him once again.

"P- promise?" Nathan's voice was hoarse now, he was sobbing pretty hard. 

"I promise." 

Hattie heard someone approaching the bathroom, it sounded like boots running towards them, the door flew open, Hattie looked up and saw David Madsen, his face went white when he noticed Chloe on the ground, as well as Hattie and Nathan, "What- what... What happened here?" David fumbled with his radio, he was distraught seeing his stepdaughter on the ground, lifeless, "Wells, we need police and an ambulance, now... There was a shooting," David quickly pulled Nathan from Hattie, pushing him into the bathroom wall with force, causing Hattie to let out a sob.

"It wasn't on purpose! He didn't mean to do it, it was an accident, please!" Hattie yelled at David, she shoved him away from Nathan, David stumbled back a little as she did this. 

"Hattie, you need to step away. You'll only end up getting hurt," He said to her with a stern voice, but she kept pushing him away and crying harder.

"I'm sorry, David, Chloe didn't deserve it, I know she didn't... But, it's not Nathan's fault!"  David pushed Hattie back once again, she stumbled back, once she caught her footing, she froze. Seeing Nathan pushed up against the wall, refusing to move as David handcuffed him and pushed him towards the door, escorting him out, Hattie ran out, standing there in the hall, "Nathan, I'm coming with you, don't worry!" She called out to him.

"Hattie," Nathan said weakly, "Hattie, please help!"

Hattie rushed after Natahn and David, she fumbled with her phone, she dialed her parents number once she got it out. She knew that in this moment that she would need her parents, she put the phone up to her ear, listening to it ring, Nathan looked over his shoulder at Hattie, "Who- who are you calling?" He questioned her as he stumbled over his own feet as David pushed him along.

"My parents... They'll get you out of this," As she said this, her mother answered the call.

"Hello, Hattie," Her mother said, the sound of her mother's voice was oddly comforting at this moment.

"Mom-" Hattie cried out, she couldn't keep it together, no matter how much she tried, "I need your help it's Nathan..."

There was a moment of silence, a kind of silence that is deafening, Hattie could practically hear her heartbeating out of her chest, "Did he hurt you? What's wrong, dear?"

Hattie let out a small shaky breath, "No, no, he didn't hurt me... It's something else- he's in trouble, he didn't do it on purpose, I need to get him out... He needs help..."

Here mother cleared her throat, "Hattie," She said, trying to calm her daughter, "You have to tell me what happened or I can't help. Whatever it is, I will help... You know this."

"There-" Hattie took a deep breath, calming herself down, "There was a girl, she was threatening him and blackmailing him... He's- he's sick... You know this..." Hattie's voice was still shaky, "But he had a gun- I didn't know he had it, she pushed him and he accidentally pulled the trigger," Hattie watched as the police car skidded to a stop in front of the school, the police quickly walked over to Nathan and David, they shoved him into the backseat.

Her mother was silent again, Hattie could hear the phone in her office ringing over the line, "I understand," He mother finally said after what seemed like minutes of silence, "Go to the station, find out bail, text me and I will send you a money. Then you write a check," She could hear her mother typing on her computer, "I am aware that the Prescotts can probably afford their own lawyer, but, I will send out our company's lawyer, he is the best in the country, by far... He'll get this case closed and thrown out before it's even open... You take Nathan out to the vacation home with have in Arcadia Bay and you stay there. Do not leave, no not answer any calls unless they are from us or the lawyer. I will get in contact with Mr. Prescott immediately."

Hattie was amazed with how well her mother had this figured out, "Thank you..."

"I will speak to you later, you call if anything comes up, goodbye," She hung up the phone, shoving it into her pocket once again, she felt a hand on her shoulder, she turned to see Max now standing behind her.

"I wish you the best," Max said to her, "Come and see me when you figure out this mess," She gave her a hug before she walked away, she looked over her shoulder for a moment, forcing a smile on her face even though she just witnessed Chloe die and knew she couldn't save her. Deep down, Max knew that she gained a new friend, of course nobody would ever replace Chloe, but, knowing that Hattie would be there for her, it warmed her heart a little bit. 

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

Jefferson ended up getting arrested for the messed up stuff he was doing behind the scenes, it was what he deserved after all. Max was the one to report it to the police, it took a lot for her to do so, but, she knew she had to do it. Hattie attended Chloe's funeral with Max, she was there to support her, they held each other's hands and they stayed close even after this. They discussed everything that was happening and what was going to happen to Nathan and the legal process.

In the end, Hattie's mother got Nathan out of his legal trouble, Hattie wasn't sure how she did this, but she was glad she did. Nathan and Hattie moved in together in a small apartment and they quit going to Blackwell, there were just too many memories. Nathan also started to get the proper help he needed and he went on the proper medications. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.9K 45 8
Before leaving Arcadia Bay for the holidays, Max spends time with her girlfriend, Chloe Price. But then the day comes where Max has to go. Chloe is l...
10.5K 218 18
Max moves back to Arcadia Bay, and the first person she can think about is Chloe Price. Her best friend since she was a kid. They finally meet up aft...
44.2K 966 15
»»----In which two souls, find love amongst each other----«« Started: 14.12.23 Ended: ?.?.?
5K 200 26
This is a Markiplier FanFiction about the game, "Life Is Strange." Max Caulfield is the new girl in the town of Arcadia Bay. She's a shy photographer...