Impure

By Deescent

Mark and Yugyeom have learned a lot from the others, and their curiosity knows no bounds. It's safe to say th... More

Welcome: Sequel
Ideas
Truth or Dare
โ€Truth or Dare Pt.2โ€
Caught
Sneaky
Don't Be Shy
Too Much
Agreement
Kinks 101
โ€Kinks Lesson -Yugyeomโ€
โ€Kinks Lesson - Markโ€
Kinky
Sex Shop
Jealousy?
Karaoke
Please?
Topping for Beginners
โ€ First for Everthing โ€
Proud
No Fighting!
Should We?
โ€It's Better Togetherโ€
Peace
More to Come
End
Bonus: Talk Dirty to Me
โ€Bonus: Dinner Timeโ€
๐Ÿ‘€Trilogy?๐Ÿ‘€
it's out

Twerking?

1.4K 49 100
By Deescent

Jackson woke up to loud blaring music.

He squinted at the bright light of the morning, groaning as deep bass thumped in his ears.

"Who the fuck is it this time?" He mumbled to himself. He begrudgingly dragged himself out of bed, heading for the door.

He hated sharing an apartment with 6 other people. Well, that was a lie. He loved it, but hated mornings like these where he can't get a full night of rest without any interruptions. Jackson stomped down the hallway towards the trap music that had the audacity to play, walking into their shared living room only to be met with a pair of butts, one extra plump and the other... not so much.

He was firstly taken aback by the jiggling cheeks in his face, taking a moment to stare at them and actually realize that his two friends were on their hands and knees, twerking the middle of the living room. Secondly, he needed another moment to take in the fact that one of those butts belonged to Park Jinyoung, who wouldn't dare twerk unless he was peer pressured into it. Though, he wasn't surprised that the other person who was now forcibly arching Jinyoung's back to get him in the proper positioning was BamBam, since of course BamBam would be doing something like this early in the morning.

Jackson let out a long sigh, walking over to the speaker that was loudly playing God knows what ratchet song. The two were too busy twerking to pay him much attention until the music disappeared, both of them looking back to see him holding the speaker.

Jinyoung's eyes widened, while BamBam's narrowed.

"How long have you been standing there?" they asked in accidental unison, except BamBam's tone was of suspicion while Jinyoung's was of utter embarrassment.

"Long enough to see plenty of ass jiggling, that's for sure." Jackson replied, his eyes lingering on Jinyoung whose face colored pink.

"You perv, trying to get a peak of all this action aren't you?" BamBam asked while reaching over to slap Jinyoung's butt, the elder yelping and sitting down on the floor to hide it away.

Jackson's eyes were shamelessly attracted to the jiggle of his butt cheeks, but he really wasn't too interested in whatever the hell they were doing.

"Look I just wanna sleep. My ass still aches a bit and I was trying to rest. I don't think I'm going back to sleep now but, keep your dance parties down please?" Jackson asked while setting their speaker back down.

BamBam wrapped an arm around still flustered Jinyoung. "Jinyoung wanted to learn how to twerk, so me and him watched videos and tried it together! Despite how outgoing he can get though, Jinyoung's acting too shy to go all out."

Jackson blinked, the rush of information hitting him all at once. "I... I don't remember asking..."

"Oh please, you were obviously eyeing our asses when you walked in. Liked what you saw?" BamBam asked, spinning around to shake his butt some more.

Jackson had to turn himself away from the sad sight. "Bam, you look like a cold skeleton shaking like that. Leave the twerking to the people who actually have an ass, please."

"I have an ass!" BamBam exclaimed, plopping down on the floor with crossed arms. "It may be small but... little booties matter too!"

"What's going on?" A small, sleepy voice from behind Jackson questioned.

They all directed their attention to the origin of the voice, smiles gracing their faces at the sight of one of their favorite people.

"Mark! Good morning~" BamBam greeted with a wave.

"Why are you awake?" Jinyoung asked.

Mark shrugged while rubbing his eyes. "Me and Gyeom were sleeping together and he heard something so he told me to come check."

"Aww I love when our babies sleep together!" Jackson cooed.

BamBam grinned, waving away the eldest's concern. "We were just having some fun!"

"Mark avert your eyes, you don't wanna see this." Jackson warned, covering the elder's eyes with his hand.

"See what?" Mark asked as he pushed Jackson's hand away.

"We were twerking! I'm teaching Jinyoung how to do it." BamBam exclaimed.

The elder scratched the back of his head, confusion written across his face. "But... don't you need a butt to twerk?"

BamBam scoffed at the statement that he's heard way too many times now. "You don't need a butt to twerk, gosh!"

"Face it BamBam, Jinyoung's got the booty, you don't." Jackson replied.

"I'm still better at twerking than he is, have you seen his arch?" BamBam asked, pointing over at Jinyoung who'd purposely been quiet to keep the attention away from himself. "Jinyoung, show them your arch."

Jinyoung shook his head, his eyes glued to the floor. "I-I don't feel comfortable doing this in front of them-"

"Show them!" BamBam snapped.

The elder jolted, reluctantly shifting his  position onto his hands and knees as BamBam requested. He awkwardly arched his back in a totally unnatural position; everyone including Mark cringing at the ugly pose.

"Look at that! He looks like a scared cat!" BamBam complained.

Jackson clicked his tongue, shaking his head. "Oh Jinyoung, I know you have a better arch than that. Why are you trying to hide it?"

"What's an arch?" Mark asked, still a bit confused on exactly what he had walked in on.

Jackson smiled, patting Mark on the head. "Let me show you."

Jackson kneeled  behind Jinyoung, the younger looking back at him with concerned eyes. "W-What are you doing?"

"Showing Mark a proper arch. Whatever the hell you're doing isn't right, and I know you can do better than this." Jackson stated as he placed one hand on the younger's waist to hold him still, the other pressing down on his back.

Jinyoung felt Jackson's crotch pressed against his backside, tensing up a bit for just a moment, only to melt under the elder's touch as his face nearly met the floor and his back curved downwards.

Jackson hummed in satisfaction once Jinyoung was positioned just how he liked. "This is a proper arch."

Mark's eyes were wide as could be, his mouth hanging open at the sight. "H-How are you so flexible!?"

BamBam's jaw also hung open, as far as he knew Jinyoung bent his back like an elderly person with spine problems, yet with just a tiny bit of guidance from Jackson, he turned into clay sculpted into the perfect structure. "Oh my god, I've never seen Jinyoung so submissive..."

"I have the magic touch~" Jackson teased, his ego obviously being stroked by the two's shock.

Jinyoung hid his face in his arms, his voice coming out small and muffled. "Th-This is embarrassing..."

"Shush, we all know you're into voyeurism, I bet you're turned on by this. And why didn't you show me that arch from the beginning!? That's perfect for twerking!" BamBam complained.

"Or fucking." Jackson added, feeling the younger shudder in response.

Jinyoung quickly sat up, his face red as a tomato. Jackson rubbed his back in soothing circles, though the naughty smirk on his face proved that he regretted nothing.

BamBam crawled over to get his speaker, turning it back on and searching his phone for the perfect song. "If you can do that then you can definitely twerk, try it again with the music."

"Like this?" Mark suddenly asked, drawing their attention over to him. None of them expected to see the innocent elder mimicking Jinyoung's perfect arch, his face nearly on the floor with his butt positioned high in the air. The sound of hitched breaths and hard swallows filled the room, the other three speechless while Mark was more focused on keeping himself balanced in that position. "A-Am I doing it right?"

"Jinyoung you sinful devil." Jackson muttered, the younger looking over at him with furrowed brows.

"The hell did I do?"

Jackson pointed at Mark, his eyes never leaving the elder's body. "You just showed him how to do that."

"You forced me to show him, so it's your fault." Jinyoung retorted.

"Anyway guys, twerking lesson over. Hey Mark, how about I take you to my bedroom and we practice that position together hm?" BamBam suggested as he gripped Mark by the arm and yanked him off the floor.

"O-Okay?" The eldest stuttered, stumbling to his feet.

"Hell no." Jackson quickly stood up and separated the two, holding onto Mark and pushing BamBam away. "He's mine for today because we're hanging out. Remember, it's a no sex day."

"No sex day? Why is that?" Mark asked.

Jackson waved away the question. "Don't worry about it Mark, me and you are gonna have fun."

BamBam had forgotten about that, the reminder making him roll his eyes. "Jackson, after witnessing Mark with his face down and ass up, I don't trust you anywhere near him without things getting sexual."

"Unlike you I have perfect self control." Jackson stated, sticking his tongue out at the younger like a child.

"Says the one who took Mark's virginity in the first place since he had little to no self control whatsoever." Jinyoung mumbled.

Jackson glared at him, sighing in annoyance. "Shut up. C'mon Mark get washed up, be read in an hour so we can leave these two to their dirty minds."

Mark and Jackson walked off together, leaving Jinyoung and BamBam alone once again.

BamBam shook his head, wondering how Jackson could be so two faced. "Look at him, acting like a saint."

"He's so annoying." Jinyoung muttered, his arms folded over his chest.

"Right?" BamBam agreed. The younger sat back down on the floor next to Jinyoung, grabbing his phone and his speaker. "Anyway um... do you think you could teach me how to do that?"

"Do what?" Jinyoung asked, his eyes widening as BamBam's eyes flashed down to his butt then back up to his face. "Wait seriously? The arch? Bam that just comes naturally to me, I don't know how to teach you to do it."

The younger scoffed, taking unnecessary offence from the statement. "Oh, so you're such a whore that you know how to get in that position in less than two seconds? Or does Daddy Jackson have you on a tight leash, pet?"

Jinyoung shoved the younger's shoulder, his ears burning red with slight embarrassment from the teasing. "You're just jealous I got the fatter ass and the better arch. No wonder I get fucked more than you do."

"Oh be quiet, at least I can twerk, you move like a grandpa with a bad back." BamBam retorted.

Jinyoung hummed, pulling up the sleeve of his shirt to show off his muscular arm. "Y'know, I'm still open to introducing you to fisting? I have a good feeling I can get my forearm all the way in there."

BamBam choked, his eyes examining Jinyoung's arm and quickly deciding that he didn't want all of that in him. He had a flashback to what he saw when he accidentally walked in on Jinyoung and Youngjae together; that was a bit too intense for him. "Um, n-no thanks..."

Jinyoung smiled and nodded, pulling his sleeve back down. "Good. So let's finish the twerking lesson okay? I want Jaebum to buy me a dance pole and the only way I can convince him to is to show him that I know how to use one. I need to seduce him and twerking is essential in this."

The reasoning was a bit weird, but BamBam didn't really care, as he was interested in the dance pole as well. "Only if I get to use it too."

Jinyoung frowned, not expecting that response at all. "For what?"

BamBam shrugged. "As a hobby. Pole dancers are in great shape."

"Oh. I was just gonna use it to take nudes with. But fine, since you'll have good use with it, I'll share it with you." Jinyoung agreed, putting out his hands towards the younger.

BamBam grinned, taking Jinyoung's hand and shaking it. "Deal!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(*this was somewhat(?) just another filler chapter because I have to think about where I want the story to go from here huuuu. Like I think I know what I want but i have to get to that point first if that makes sense?? Lol idk sorry, but Mark knows how to arch properly now! XD Wait omg I just randomly thought about this since the pole was just supposed to be something randomly mentioned once and never again but— MarkGyeom pole dancing lessons? 😭*)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 664 36
WARNING โš ๏ธ self harm, depression, frustration What happens when love isn't something that people find on the internet, yet somehow, under an ocean m...
76K 4.9K 104
ใ€๏ปฟแฐ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ.ใ€‘ ____ Jackson just won't give up. Not even the unknown is...
1.7K 120 13
Two boys from two different countries happened to meet in a totally different country to pursue the same dream. They kind of ran away from their surr...
121K 4.1K 53
Youngjae has a crush on Jaebum. They're both famous so with the help of fans and friends. Will they become one? [completed]