High School (Greenflame): Hia...

By Greenflame_Lover830

A highschool where six childhood friends learn what their true potential is. And by true potential, it means... More

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII
IX.
X.
Authors Note
XII.
XIII.
AN.
XIV.
Happy Valentine's Day!
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
A///N
XVIII.
Preview of XIX.
XIX.
XX
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII

XI.

2.2K 58 46
By Greenflame_Lover830

"Lloyd, seriously, its not a big deal!"

"Yes it is! You always get upset when I'm hurt the slightest!"

"That's different!"

"How?!"

"Because your important!"

"Oh, and you aren't?!"

"Kinda, yeah!"

"Ugggh! Just stay still and give me your face!"

"No! I'm fine, it'll heal on its own!"

"Kai, don't make me chase after you!"

Cole groaned at the yelling, and laid his head on Jay's shoulder "Do those two ever shut up about each other's well being?"

After school ended (which happened because they were let out early for safety reason), the gang all went to the monastary to relax and do homework. Lloyd, after finding out Kai had a black eye, dragged him to his room and the two have been arguing loudly for half an hour.

"I know, right? Like, this is the nicest/cringest argument I have ever heard." Nya moaned "If they love each other so much, they should just get together.

"May I suggest, as their best friends, and sister, we should, how you say, 'hook them up.'" Zane shrugged sarcastically, continue reading his book.

Nya, Cole, and Jay glanced at each other, and wide smirks appeared on their faces "Zane, you beautiful, weird genius! That's exactly what we'll do!" Jay said, slamming his fist into his palm.

Zane blinked and looked up from his book with a bewildered look "I was only using the term you call, sarcasm. I truly advice you do not-"

"Then its settled, we're getting my brother and Lloyd together." Nya pumped her fist in the air as Jay and Cole cheered in agreement.

Zane facepalmed and shook his head "Oh my. If you do so, please leave me-"

"And Zane is gonna help us plan everything. It'll be fool proof." Cole smirked

Zane glared at him "I did not agree to this."

"But you did suggest it so technically you did." Jay shrugged

Zane sighed, and decided not to argue. It will only frustrate him even more then it should. Lloyd and Kai came in the room, blushing deeply, and Lloyd sat beside Jay with Kai sitting on the armrest near him. Kai now had an ice pack over his eye, which was melting because of his body heat.

"What's wrong with you two?" Jay asked, raising his eyebrow.

Kai and Lloyd glanced at each other, blushing.

______________________________________

"Kai, just put the damn ice pack on your eye." Lloyd cursed, glaring at the brunette.

"Make me." Kai grinned at the challenge.

Lloyd smirked and walked closely to Kai, making sure his hips were swaying. Kai's eye's widened, and he could feel heat rising in him. Lloyd gently placed his hands on Kai's neck and slowly started to go lower, until they were under his shirt feeling his abs. Lloyd lowered his eyes halfway, and a pink dust painted itself on his cheeks.

"Please...for me." Lloyd whispered

Kai blushed deeply, staring at the usually shy blonde in shock. Since when did Lloyd become so...sexy? Kai couldn't stop himself when he pulled Lloyd by his hips, and smashed their lips together. Lloyd moaned, still feeling under Kai's shirt, and tilted his head. Kai sucked on his lower lip consciously, making Lloyd groan and open his mouth. They moaned, their tongues swirling around each other with their frustration and anxiety in the mix.

They pulled away with a smack of their lips, panting and staring at each other in shock. Their cheeks were dark red, and steam was coming out of Kai's mouth, tickling Lloyd's nose.

"W-We should get back to the others." Lloyd stuttered, stepping away.

"Um, y-yeah. Lets go." Kai muttered, hurt when Lloyd wouldn't look at him but understood.

______________________________________

"Nothing!" The two said quickly, looking away from each other.

The others shrugged it off when Wu walked in the room. He was holding something in a cloth, the pale piece bounced with every slow step the old master took. Just the sight made Kai tense up, but no one noticed.

"Students, I have feared that my worst nightmares have come true." Wu spoke, sitting in the chair that Nya sat on the armrest, laying the piece of cloth on his lap "The Serpentine are trying to bring the Great Devourer to restore my brother's absence."

Lloyd's eyes widened "My father..." He whispered under his breath.

"What's that Master Wu?" Jay asked, eyeing the thing on his lap.

Wu looked at Kai, who stared back, and looked down at his lap. He slowly opened the cloth, revealing a large dagger with a silver gem at the bottom, and the blade was bent as if it were a fang.

"This, students, is one of the Four Silver Fangblades. Well, a replica of one. They are important Serpentine, artifacts and weapons. They appear as silver daggers with ornate designs around the base of the blade and a round gem set at the end of the hilt. The gems and blades glow with a colored aura-green, red, blue, and grey-corresponding to the colors of the four main Serpentine tribes. However, in the sets, the Constrictai Fangblade has an orange hilt."

"Woooaaah." The gang said in awe, staring at the small dagger.

"What are they for Sensei?" Jay asked

"They are needed to summon the Great Devourer, which was said to consume all of Ninjago when awakened. The Fangblades were created from the Devourer's teeth, and are thus nearly indestructible." Wu sighed sadly "My brother was the only surviver of the Great Devourer's venom, but it came with a cost."

"His family, his first son." Lloyd muttered, avoiding the sad looks casted his way.

Kai pulled Lloyd closer to him and gave him a sideways hug "Shhh, its alright."

Lloyd sniffed and nodded, allowing his uncle to continue "The other three Fang blades are out there, and we must find them and destroy them before all of ninjago is crushed."

"But how are we suppose to find them?" Nya asked

"Plus, how do we destroy them?" Lloyd added.

"Torch-fire mountain. They only can be destroyed by an incredible source of heat and my powers aren't as hot as the sun yet." Kai explained "The Fang blades glow whenever they're close to one another, so we have to search everywhere in Ninjago city for them."

"That could take forever." Jay whined

"Its our job Jay. We protect Ninjago matter how long it takes." Cole said proudly, making Wu nodded.

Kai gasped quietly, his eyes glowing bright red. Everyone turned to him, curious and concerned. Lloyd touched his hand gently, but pulled it back quickly with a yelp of pain.

"He's freaking burning!" Lloyd said, blowing on his burning fingertips.

"What's wrong with him?" Nya asked in worry.

"I...I have no idea." Wu replied honestly, staring at Kai's glowing red eyes.

They reminded him of Garmadon so much. Oh how he missed his brother. He missed how close they were, and how they always use to have each other's back. The little games they use to play as children. Wu's heart started to ache, forcing himself to look away from his student.

Kai gasped again, grinning like mad and he ran out the room, confusing the others. He returned with a news paper in his hand.

"This is how we'll find em'!" Kai shouted happily

Lloyd snatched the news paper from his hands, and the others gathered around the green ninja "Its a...competition?" Lloyd raised his eyebrow.

"And the prize is a trophy and...oh my gosh, the Fang blade!" Jay gasped

Cole looked at Kai "How did you-"

"I saw it in the paper this morning. I recognized it when Master Wu pulled it out." Kai halfway lied, shrugging.

It wasn't a total lie. He did see it early, but he had a vision of the future. He hadn't had one since the first day of school, and they usually just come and go offend.

"You ok bro?" Nya asked, walking over to her twin brother "What was that back there?"

"What was what?" Kai asked, rasing his eyebrow.

"Your eyes were glowing red and your skin was way to hot to touch." Zane explained, Lloyd nodding in agreement.

Kai tilted his head, causing Lloyd to blush at the adorable sight, in total confusion "I did? Huh, never happened before."

"Uh-huh." Lloyd said, not convinced, and looked back at the news paper "It looks like the usual winners are Lou and the...Royal Blacksmiths?"

Cole's eyes widened "Shit."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 516 11
Lloyd has never really had a full positive day at school. He would get bullied for many thing such as being the son of Lord Garmadon. The destroyer o...
823 42 11
!READ THE FIRST BOOK BEFORE THIS ONE! Trouble, struggle, and turbulence are becoming key factors of life inside the monastery while evil slowly but s...
5.7K 63 18
Kai and Nya just transferred to Ninjago city middle school and its hard for Nya to get around until she makes some friends Skylor and PIXAL who later...
74.7K 2K 27
Ninjago- Kai x Reader --- "What are you so scared of to not answer a stupid simple question!?" I yell back angrily. He didnt reply. "Just fucking an...