Words left unsaid

By vanessa505

We all sometimes regret, we all make mistakes. we sometimes keep it bottled up inside of ourselves. we someti... More

Words Left Unsaid
Chapter:1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
Chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
Chapter:9 part:1
Chapter:9 part:2
Chapter:10
Chapter:11
Chapter:12
Chapter:13
Chapter:14
Chapter:15
Chapter:16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Chapter:19
Chapter:20
Chapter:21
Chapter::23
Epilogue:Here's to never leaving words left unsaid

Chapter:22

35 5 0
By vanessa505

Nathan wait!” I ran over to him and grab his arm.

He shook his arm away from me and push me away.

I’m done waiting!, when were you going to tell me?, why did you keep this a secret?, how could you?!” he yell

I held back my tears and stare into his eyes trying to form a sentence. I walk toward him and cup his face.

I’m sorry, I just didn't want you to know, I didn't want you to be-

Mad!, well I’m not mad, I’m furious,! you as my best friend,should know I don't like secrets, you know how I felt, my heart broke and I try to patch it up,but I realize I couldn't”

for 10 years you kept that secret away from me,you wasn't even thinking of my feelings”he walk toward the front door and place his hand on the knob.

I bit the inside of my cheek and ignore the waterworks shedding. I ran over and grab his hand.

don't go, I can fi-

what can you fix?, you can't fix this, it's the past and you can't fix us” he spat and open the door and walk away.

I gulp and ran out the door to follow Nathan. “Nathan, Nathan, Nathan!,”Nat-

I gasp as I watch his body disappear. I shook my head and continue to run in the fog. I yell his name as I search for him. I wipe my tears and continue running. I inhale and exhale as I look around. I collapse onto the ground and try to exhale and inhale. I watch as the fog roll and roll. Everywhere fog. In the near distance, I heard voices. I got up slowly and follow the voices,but it seems like they were coming from everywhere. I continue walking till I saw the day. The day that I kept under lock and key,the day that broke us, the day that begin our new journey.

*********************************************************************************

I ran quickly up the white stairs heading toward the second floor. I flung open my bedroom door. I look at the time. I had 30 minutes till my parents reach home. I ran to the closet and grab the duffel bag. “only grab what you need”. I went into my dressers and grab all my undergarments ,tops,bottoms. I stuff everything in there. I went into my shoe closet and grab the shoes. I grab a comb and brush. I look around the room wonder what else I need. I ran into my bathroom and shove every female product in there. I reach for the key that was on top of my medicine cabinet hidden under a false tile.

I remove the mirror from my tile wall and press the key in. I grab all my emergency fund and place it into the bag. I zip up the bag and close the safe and place the mirror over it. I sent a text to Nathan that I’ll be at the train station in 20. I close the phone and ran downstairs. I halted my steps as I saw Mary and Harold. They look up at me and Harold cold eyes narrow toward my bag. I stay motionless as he walk up the stairs toward me.

what are you doing home?” he ask me.

I back away from him, as he try to grab my shirt.

i forgot my things” I said.

I continue backing away, till a stinging sensation was strike upon my cheek. I blink my eyes to gain vision. Before I had time to react. He held my shirt in a tight grip. I look away from his hard cold eyes.

your running away with that atrocious boy, aren't you?” he seethe.

I try to pull my body away,but his fist was hard on my shirt.

no,she isn't” Mary said

I look toward her as she dump all the contents out of the bag onto the floor. I kick my legs and try to break free. I let out a blood curdling scream,but a hand was place upon my mouth. My head was smash into the wall. No I need to fight. I ignore the blows to my stomach. I continue fighting as Mary went upstairs. I let my body handle the impact as I was drag downstairs. I quickly grab one of the banister and wrap my hands around them tightly.

oh no you don't little girl” he snarled.

I scream and cried out as his shoes ram onto my arm. The intense and powerful force of his shoe as I ram into my arm. I'm pretty sure it's broken. I look as Mary drop my things on the floor. I squint m eyes to look closer,to realize it was all pictures of me and Nathan. I was drag down toward the pile. I look at all the things we got and I kept. What was it-

no!,” my muffle screams were cried.

I watch as that tiny match of fire touch my memories and burn them. I kick and dd everything in my power to be freed. I heard the vibration of my phone. I look toward Mary as she smash my phone into pieces. My heart hurt so much of how I can picture Nathan heart broken and crumpled. My body shaken with tears and hurt. The ringing of the front door lift my spirits,maybe it was Nathan. I cried more as I saw I was a driver and a passport to Greece. I knew at that moment that I would never see Nathan again.

***********************************************************************************

I let out a blood curdling scream as I watch my past over and over. I bang my hand on the floor and scream for anyone to save me from this nightmare. I fight to break this nightmare. I shriek as I peel open my eyes and realize I was in my bed. I calm my heart and felt my body. I look at the clock. It was 5:30A.M present day July,30 Thursday. I got up out the bed and try to get the nightmare out of me,but I couldn't and I know why.

Your past will always come back to haunt you,even if you forget it ,it will re-appear. I grab my car keys and walk down the hall. I tip-toe,so I wouldn't wake up zach. I knew what I had to do. Wow it took me 10 years,some months,days,and a nightmare to tell me. I unlock my car and start the ignition. As I back out the drive way and into the woods. I ponder on how I would tell Nathan. Say “hey Nathan,well I've been holding things back for ten years and I want to tell you, the day of the train station, I didn't come because I was sent to Greece and I’ve always loved you and will always love you” I thought. Nope that's horrible,maybe I’ll just wing and it speak from the heart

No it's always good to break the bad news first,then good. I enter onto the interstate. I snort at the thought. What if my night mare become a reality and he doesn’t want anything to do with me or our friendship. I sadden at the thought,but quickly push it away,no negativity. I continue onto the interstate ad wish myself the best of luck,but why do I feel like luck is not on my side? I pull off the interstate and enter into Nathan neighborhood. I continue down the lane slowly,till I reach his home. I park my car and open the car door. It's now or never.

I look at his home and took a deep breath. I came here for a reason and I’m not going to back down. I walk up to his brown mahogany door and rang the doorbell. I waited patiently and fiddle with my hands as I waited. The metal hitting metal was heard. As the door was opening. I caught of hint of abs,till the door fully showed Nathan,naked might I add. I hid the blush and look away from the towel that was wrap around his section.

chellie?” he ask. His eyes widen.

I’m sorry,i didn't realize you were showering,I’ll come back-

no come in, um I’ll go put on something decent” he said.

He left the door open and walk upstairs. I clear my throat and walk in and close the door. I look around his living room to see boxes packed and furniture covered. My mouth hang open. I heard footsteps retreating and held back my tears. I quickly compose myself.

i wanted to tell you sooner,but-

how long did you know?” I ask him

ever since you was in Paris, I’m moving to Greece, Phillip said it' better for me to leave the city and find a quiet place-

were you going to inform me?” I ask him.

i didn't want to hurt you, I mean we just re-connected with each other and-

when are you leaving?” I turn toward his empty living room.

10A.M today and I wanted to ask you something”he pull out the two airline tickets.

I held in my gasp and cover my mouth as my eyes zeroed in on the tickets. My mind flash back to ten years ago. He kneel on one knee and grab my hand. He repeated the same words he said ten years ago.

i want you to come with me, Will you?”

The knocking on the door interrupted us. He sigh and open the door.

Nathan” a female voice said

Francine?, what are you doing here, we agree to meet at the-

i have to talk to you”

now is not a good time”

She huff ad walk into the room. Her golden blonde hair was pull into a tight bun,she has a white tight business suit on and white heels. Her icy eyes penetrated on me,as she walk in. what is Francine doing here?.

okay boys let's move out” she shouted.

Soon men came in and start to remove everything. I blink my eyes quickly as I realize this was moving too fast,but no this was life, reality,Nathan was actually leaving. I move out the way for movers and didn't know what to do.

can you give us a minute?” Francine ask me

this isn-

chellie just let me talk to her,then I’ll explain” Nathan said

I nodded unable to form words and walk right outside,as the sun rays was peeking out. I laid on the side of the wall near the door. As the men was moving away things. I heard the two words that drove me Ice cold and numb

Nathan,I’m pregnant”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 155K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...