Chapter:21

July,25 Saturday

I groan as I was digging dirt out,jut to get to this capsule out. It was a trunk full of our memories. I wipe the bead of sweat from my forehead. I ignore the passerby of people. I roll my eyes and continue digging.

do you need help with that?”

no thank you”I kept digging

oh come on chellie the faster I do the quicker, you can get what you need out” he chuckle.

I turn around. “Vince what are you doing here?”

well I wanted to look at the local gyms here-

bull you live all the way in England,not Florida”

fine frank call me told me he was worried about you”

I’m fine

you sure?, or is it the -

I drop the shovel and scoff. “Nathan can do what he wants with his life, we are not together” I said.

He chuckle and pick up the shovel and start digging.

so what's really wrong?”

Nathan wants to come back to the capsule, and I came here early to dig up a love letter I put in here”

He stop shoveling. “so what,leave it in there”

what!,no what if Nathan is dating and I ruin it, I'm not going to ruin our friendship”

why are you keeping all this bottle up?, don't you want to know what will happen if he knows?”

no I don't want to know, I just want us to move on, I did and so did he”

so what are you going to do if Nathan wants to know what happen 10 years ago?

nothing if he wants to know I’ll tell him”

so your not going to tell him?

no, I’m not going to tell him and you guys better not, I don't want to ruin his relationship”

I grab the shovel and continue digging. I was getting close to the capsule. I bend down and grab the small wood trunk. I smile and lift up the hook. I grab the pink envelop that had dirt on it. I was about to close the trunk till my eyes landed on the teddy bear. I bit my lip and grab the blue teddy bear. I remove it from it's zip cloth bag.