Chapter:3

*******************************Sunday,May,22************************************************

**********************************Michelle******************************************************

                I groan as my alarm clock woke me up. i muttered some words and rolled over to touch henry. i felt the coldness of the sheet. what i thought. i peeled open my eyes slowly and saw an empty side. i rolled off the bed and strtched. i yawned and smelled eggs,and chocolate. i walked to the bathroom to start showering. i sigh as the hot water awoken me. i grabbed my shampoo and started the morning process. after i did hygiene things. i wrappd a blue towel around me and walked out the bathroom.

                        As i walked to the closet the red teddybear caught my eye. i rubbed my face ad pushed the memories and voices back. i put on my undergarments. i grabbed a white button down shirt. i put on a gold pencil skirt. i placed on white heels. i put gold studs into the ear. i should  check the reunion letter again for the date. i grabbed the blow dryer and blow dried my hair. i got a comb and made two lines. i put my hair into pigtails. yeah yeah i havent put my hair in pigtails in ages. i grabbed my phone and keys and placed them in my purse. i walked downstairs. the smell was stronger than ever.

                             Oh i thougt as i looked at the breakfeast table. "morning sweetie" henry said from his newspaper. "morning" i said. "i made breakfeast for you come eat" he said. "thnx" i said."so are you going?" he asked me. "going where?" i asked him. he put his newspaper down and looked at me like i was crazy. "to the reunion" he said. "maybe i don't know" i said. i dranked my coffee. i wasn't in the mood to eat." honey eat something you look pale" henry said. he placed his hand on my forehead. "are you okay?!" he asked me worriedly. "i'm fine" i said. his phone beeped.

                             He looked at it and closed his phone. "got to go meeting in 30" he said quickly. he grabbed his briefcase. "oh ok" i said. he kissed me on the forehead. "love you!" i called out to him. "you too!" he said back and closed the door. i listened as he started the car and drove away. i sighed and looked at the reunion paper that was on the table.the date was friday june,3 10.p.m. i called the hotel to r.s.v.p. i looked at the clock. i drank the rest of my coffee. i went to go brush my teeth to get the coffee stains off my teeth. i put some mint tic-tac into my mouth. i grabbed my things and walked out the house. i locked the door and walked to the car. i pressed the button for the garage door to open.

                     I got into my car and drove out the garage. i watched as the garage door close. i drove toward the hotel. soon my phone started ringing. i smiled as it was my brother bryant. i anwered the call and hooked it into my car.

***************************************B:Bryant,M:michelle*******************************************

B:"heeey michellie!!!"

M:"haha are you drunk?!"

B:"no just miss my little sis"

M:"i'm only two years younger than you i'm not little anymore"