Chapter:9 part:2

I sat on the sand looking out toward the beach. I didn’t cry, I just stayed motionless. It was like I couldn't move anymore. I was tired,tired of all the pain,tired of my screwed up life,tired of seeing my past. The feelings that I hid for 10 slowly came back. I sighed and shook my head. On the plane, I could have told him,but I couldn't. I bit my lip and placed my foot in the water. I kept walking. No I wasn't going to kill myself. I kept walking till it reached my knee. I stayed and stared in the sun. my eyes wanted to shed the tears,but I wouldn't let my emotions win over me.

Some of us in the world has lost someone in the world. It's been long,so long. It's like it was just yesterday. When we was on our way to the beach,to here. I smiled and stared at the sun. I know Layla mommy still trying to stay strong. I swallow the lump that was in my throat. Not now it's too early. Let me enjoy this moment. Damn I thought. I quickly wiped the tears and stared at the horizons. I tried to swallow back the tears,but they wouldn't stop.

are you looking down upon me?”

are you proud of who I am?”

I tugged my hair in frustrations and stayed in that complete spot. As I realized I could get skin cancer like this. I turned around in my spot. They have the worst timing ever. I looked past them and saw a small girl with milk chocolate long hair,green eyes,and creamy pale skin. She smiled at me. That was my baby girl. I blinked my eye and she was gone. I walked back toward the shore. Toward the spot she was at.

I kept walking. “Michelle,chellie,chell”they said,but I ignored them. I kept walking,continue walking. My walking sped up,i soon started lightly jogging,soon I ran. I ran across the street. I pass people as I walked toward the scene. I ignored the wet clothes I had on and ran. i ignored my throat thirst and kept running. My running kicked up. “Michelle!” Nathan yelled. I don't know where I was going,but I just kept running.

I heard a honking. I turned and saw a car coming at me. The car tires squealed as it burn rubber to stop. I was frozen. I was soon pulled away and I was wrapped in a hug.

chellie why did you run?, you almost gave me a heart attack”. I stayed frozen unable to move. I heard more voices,but they just went out the other room. I don't know what happen. I just wanted to get away from here,from this dreadful place. They knew we was in a car accident,but I never told them it was here. My pulse quickened and my breaths came out in rapid short breaths. I couldn't breath. Everything was closing in. as I stared at the address on the street. Why did I run here?. I just wanted to get away,but I’m back to where it all started.