Chapter:2

*******************************Sunday,May,22************************************************

**********************************Michelle******************************************

I groan as the sun rays hit my eyes. why didn't my alarm go off? i thought. i gasp and jumped right up in bed. i looked at the clock. omg it's 10. i overslept. i rushed out of bed and ran to the bathroom. i did the hygiene things. i wrapped my body and hair in towels. i rushed toward the closet and grabbed my uniform and my undergarments. i got my blow dryer and quickly blow dried my hair. i hope frank won't be upset. i put my hair into a high ponytail. i put on lip gloss,eye shadow. i put a cream on me to hide my bags.

I put on my uniform and little heels. i grabbed my bag and placed my wallet and phone. no time for break-feast. i ran down the stairs making sure not to trip or fall.i ran out the door and quickly turned on the alarm. i ran over to the car and automatically started it. i got in push the key in the slot.i pressed on the gas and backed out. i drove out the driveway,out the neighborhood. i stopped at the stop sign and checked to see if frank called. only to see that my phone is dead. damn it!! i thought. i thought i put it in charge last night. i grabbed the charger and plugged it into the car outlet.

I waited till the light opened on it. i put my Bluetooth in my ear and connected it to the car Bluetooth. i called frank. i drove onward with the car. soon frank picked up. "frank my bad i overslept i'm on my way there now" i rushed. "are you okay? Michelle i was so worried about you" frank said. "it's okay i'm fine just overslept. i guess i didn't set up my alarm" i said. i pressed the gas at the green light. "okay we'll i'll see you when you come" frank said. "okay bye frank" i said.i pulled into the underground parking lot. i parked my car. i grabbed my phone and bag. i locked the car and walked toward the elevator.

I pressed lobby button and waited till i arrived.i walked quickly out the elevator. i greeted mornings to my co-worker and rushed to frank office. "i'm here!" i said as i pushed open his door. my eyes went wide as i saw that he is speaking to someone. "oops" i muttered. "my apologies" i said. i looked down and walked backward to close his door."no it's okay Michelle we was just wrapping up" frank said. i nodded my head. sit he said. "okay" i said. i sat down and fiddled with my hands. "well i'll see you later frank" the voice said. i looked up and saw it was the guy that i checked out.

I heard him leave,but felt eyes on me. i looked up. "Michelle are you okay?" he asked me. "i'm fine" i said. "have you been sleeping well?" he asked me. i nodded. he got up and started pacing and mumbling. is he going to fire me? all these negative thoughts were swirling around in my head."will you accept it?" frank asked me. i snapped out of it. "accept what?" i asked him. the promotion to marketing design team he said. "oh my gosh really?" i asked stunned. "yes so how about it?" he asked me." yes!!!- i mean yes" i said. "well great i'll just fax over your paper works" he said.

I smiled and then what he said just got to me. "wait fax?" i asked him. "yes this promotion will transfer you to crowns Atlanta" frank said. "ATLANTA,ATLANTA GEORGIA!!" i shouted. frank looked up at my shock." yes they will pay you double as they train you" frank said. i looked at him. "my marriage is here" i said. i pondered over my thoughts." i agree this is difficult,but you will be there for a month,you will have a paid room and service" frank said. "you will be helping them for a new look and issues in the hotel" frank said.

"I believe you are one of my best workers" frank said. i held my head as i took in all this information. "i know this alot. so i will give you a week to make your decision" frank said. i nodded and thanked him. i went back to checking in guest. i got my phone and dialed henry number. it went straight to voicemail. i dialed again and to voicemail it went. he must be in a meeting. "hi honey we need to talk call me back when you get this" i said and hanged up. i hanged up the phone and went back to work. i breathe a sigh of relief. when it was 10. i clocked out and waved bye to my co-workers.