Chapter:13

I groan as I peel open my eyes to see bright lights illuminate me. I groan. My body felt stiff and pain.

she's awake” someone yelled.

I heard numerous movements and footsteps. I open my eyes again,but this time it was blurry. The bright lights still burn. I tried to move my hands and the cramping ceased. Someone dimmed the lights. Where am I?. I felt soft fabric under me.

chellie are you okay?” a deep voice said.

I turned and saw Bryan. My eyes went wide and I shot up. I bit my lip as an immense pain shot through my abdomen. I look around and saw we was in my living room. I felt dizzy for a second. I closed my eyes hard for the room to stop spinning. I open my eyes and saw them all worried. My eyes went wide as I saw the empty orange bottle in Vince hand.

anything you want to tell us?” Vincent ask me.

I sigh as I know that they had to drop the thing that they was doing and come here. I bit my lip and nodded. I motion them to sit down. They all sat down. Bryan nodded at me. I nodded at him. The bursting of the door opening interrupted me. My eyes landed on Henry. He ran full force to me and choked me in a tight grip.

are you okay?,what were you thinking?, you know I should put you in a mental hospital, are you crazy?, I could have lost you, how would your friends feel if they knew you tried to kill yourself!,you weren't thinking. I need to put you in a hospital to get better, yeah that what I’m going to do, you know what I am proud of you talking to Maya, ad least we're getting somewhere” I nodded.

Once he was done talking. I wiped his tears. “ I'm going to tell them about her” I whisper. He pulled away and smile. He crush me into a hug and spoke encouraging words at me. I smile and looked toward Bryan, his lips lifted up. I need to get through this for my friends,Henry,my family,and for Layla. I sat down on the couch.

her name was Layla,she was 6 she just turn 7 on June,15. 2 years ago. We just left the beach. We were on our way to buy sandwiches. The light was green,but a truck came and hit us. I tried to grab her,but the impact from that truck had the car rolling. When I awaken I was in a hospital. The doctor told me and Henry results,but not hers,not Layla. That impact kill her,but I kept wondering how. I strapped her in tightly. I double checked. After the funeral. I was a mess. I wouldn't eat,or sleep. All I would do is exercise. It gives me this feeling that just tells me she still here with me. Each day or almost for a whole day. I wouldn't be home. I would just do these activities. When we were in Florida. I had a breakdown because we was where she died. Then the images and flashbacks came back to me. That I couldn't take it and needed to get back to my addiction. I felt like I didn't do a good enough job as her mother,she was our first child. I lost apart of myself when she died and now I’m trying to rebuild it and fix myself.”