Chapter:8

I stared at my baby's grave. i sighed and sat on the grass. "hi baby i don't know if you could understand me, i don't know if you could grow in heaven,but it's me mommy. I missed you so much. How is it up there?. i don't know what to talk about,but here's goes. i don't know if you know or not,but me and daddy got a divorce. guess what i brought you red velvet cupcake with the gummy heart on top. you love these so much. i remember each year on your birthday Henry wold bring one for you. happy birthday Layla i can't believe your 7,my little girl growing up". I wiped my tears and stared at the grave. I placed the cupcake and white lilies on her grave.

I stared and sobbed. I hugged myself as I realized I only spent those 5 years with her. I wish I knew that those were the last I would have. I stared through the blurriness of my tears. As I read each of those words that was on her grave. I love you so much. I felt hands wrap around me. I opened my eyes and looked to see Henry red eyes. He kissed the top of my head and wrapped me tighter. I sobbed as we comforted each other. I pulled out and wiped my tears away. “thnx” I mumbled.

I grabbed the box and walked down the hill. “Michelle wait” Henry called out. I turned around and waited patiently as he walked toward me.

i want to apologize for how I reacted back in Canada, I acted like a dick. I know Layla is mines I was-

it's okay and I want to-

you had all the reasons to yell at me I mean I store up our daughter's thing,what kind of father am I?”

it's okay we all make mistakes”

here's my new number if you need anything, I’m moving to Atlanta Georgia”

I stared at the card. “thnx” I said.

see you maybe in the future” he said and walked off.