Chapter:12

how are you Michelle?”

I stared at the art on the walls. I looked around the room and sighed as sunlight stream through. I looked at the chandelier. I fiddles with the antique tea cup that in my hands. The beautiful vase that was standing on the black table was beautiful. I stared at the bright colors. She has changed the room around I see.

Michelle?”

I snapped out of it and looked toward Macy. I fiddled with my fingers and sighed.

I’m not okay”

She stared at me and motion with her hands for me to proceed.

is it crazy to see my daughter ghost?”

can you explain from the beginning?”

I nodded and told her of everything from the reunion,to the cheating,to the divorce,the pain,my friends coming back into my life,the beach house,to the addiction,toward my daughter ghost.

your still living in the past,you have to accept it. It wasn't your fault Michelle,no one knew that incident was going to happen. It'll be hard to accept this and move on. You will need your friends to help you through this,but you have the energy and power to push that nightmare from you. Start think positive,block out that negativity. If you don't push pass this,Michelle. I fear you will return to your dark place of addiction. I want you to write a paper on how does your addiction feel, I want you to go into details,your emotions,feelings”

what will this prove?”

Michelle you keep everything bottled up inside of you,then you block it out,while your working. I feel that it is best to express your feelings out instead of into this addiction of yours. I will not let you go back to that dark place. How you speak to me,and Henry. speak like that to your friends. not now. You tell them when you are ready. Now Michelle I want you to stop your addiction and get back into your regular eating. You have lost weight. Michelle this isn't healthy I need you to try and get back to your regular routine”

okay I’ll try”