Chapter:20

• Dedicated to yay my Boo is five today:)

why does everyone keep asking me this?!, we are just friends, that's all” I said sternly

we just ask you to put the date on your presentation, are you alright ms. Colt?” Stephanie said.

I clear my throat and look at the steel clock to see it was still 1:10p.m. I nodded and continue with the presentation of the upcoming crowns hotel in London. After I finish showing them the rates and the financial requirement. The meeting was finally over. I close the power-point and place my laptop in it's case. I look up as I saw frank was still sitting. I grab the case and walk over to him. I tap his shoulder and he jump in his chair. He chuckle and rub his face.

well that was an awesome presentation, you had some good points, I’m glad I chose you” he said

thanks anyway don't forget tonight's date at 8” I reminded him.

He chuckle “wouldn't miss it for the world” he said

I look at him as his chest was rising up and down fast. He kept on rubbing his hair and look down.

frank, are you okay?” I ask him

yeah I can't believe it's July 20th already” he chuckle.

yeah this week has went by fast,but it will go by faster if we work and preoccupy ourselves” I said.

like you and that writer” he chuckle.

I gulp as I remember the headlines, I wonder why didn't Nathan tell me?, I could ignore it it could be another rumor, he must have been on a business lunch, yeah that's right.

Michelle?” a voice ask.

But a person wouldn't kiss his business, I mean I haven't seen him for long years, he could've have a girlfriend between the years, I’ll be okay with that I mean we are so not together, we could have been. My mind start to drift to that day. Stop going back there, he has moved on, I have too, so why do I feel like crying?

are you okay?” that voice ask again.

I am okay, physically I am, I can accept the fact that Nathan dating, I mean I got married, yeah let's just keep our back straight, head held high, and tone voice. I'm okay, I’m okay, I’m-

My phone ring tone blast off and not just any ring tone Nathans oh shit. I snap out of my thoughts and jump as I saw frank.

are you okay?, I have been saying your name for-

The ring tone replayed it's song, I smile sheepishly at frank and lower it to silent.