Cannonball >> A Malia Tate Fa...

elmoakepoke द्वारा

"Stones taught me to fly Love taught me to lie Life taught me to die So it's not hard to fall When you float... अधिक

Prologue
Playlist (A Big One) and Characters
1) Just One Yesterday
2) Lighthouse
3) Misunderstood
4) Jet Black Heart
5) I Can't Fix You
6) Secret Love Song
7) Misunderstood
8) Haunted
9) Heaven
11) Can't Sleep Love
12) Broken Home
13) So Small
14) Stop
15) Fight Song
16) Everybody Hurts
17) Hercules
18) Half of a Heart
19) Smoke Break
20) These Four Walls
21) Status Quo
22) Change
23) If Only
24) Cannonball
25) My True Happy
MORE THAN WORDS- Cannonball Sequel
Prologue 1) When You Think Your Alone
Prologue 2) I'll Be Like a Ghost Behind You
SEQUEL 1) When You're Down
SEQUEL 2) And You Can't Find a Thing to Say
SEQUEL 3) You Know I'll Give My Words to You
SEQUEL 4) When the Seasons Change
SEQUEL 5) And The Sun Shines On Your Face
SEQUEL 6) Yeah I'll Be There For You
SEQUEL 7) Yeah I'll Be There For You
SEQUEL 8) Just As Much As I'm A Part Of You
SEQUEL 9) I Find Peace in Every Story You Told

10) I Hate This Part

3.6K 134 66
elmoakepoke द्वारा

Taking tests is never fun. Especially three hour ones. Lemony was stood there with the rest of the pack minus Lydia. They were waiting to go into the exam hall, Lemony hated exams. They made her panic, caused her to shake and meant she didn't focus on the test, meaning she didn't do it.

"Where's Lydia?" Kira spoke up pulling Lemony out of her thoughts.

"She took it her freshman year." Stiles sighed

Malia stepped forward. "Does that mean I could have taken it some other time?" She was just as nervous as Lemony.

"Malia, you studied harder for this than any of us." Lemony spoke up, rubbing her back gently.

"Doesn't mean I'm gonna do good." Malia sighed. Lemony tried to keep her cool and comfort Malia.

"Well..." Stiles spoke up.

"Well, what?" Malia questioned.

"It's do well, not good." Stiles was thinking he was helping but he wasn't clearly.

"Oh, God!" Malia exclaimed, placing her head on Lemony shoulder.

"Well done Stiles." Lemony rolled her eyes.

"You're doing this, because while we're trying not to die, we still need to live." Scott insisted. "If I survive high school, I'd like to go to college. A good college."

"It's only three hours. We can survive three hours." Kira shrugged.

Everyone stared at her in disbelief. Lemony rolled her eyes again. She gave Malia a little comforting hug before they headed inside.

Lemony was sitting at the back of the room, she had a pencil in her hand, tapping away.

"Please do not open the test booklet until you are instructed to do so." The man stood behind the desk spoke up, trying to remind people (mainly Stiles). "This test is two hours and 10 minutes. There will be two 25-minute critical reading sections, two 25-minute math sections and an essay writing portion that will last 30 minutes." He explained, not like everyone already knew all this and had been revising religiously. "There are supposed to be two teachers monitoring this exam." He looked to Ms Martin.

"I know. It's Coach. He's not exactly punctual. Um, let me just try him again." Ms Martin grabbed her phone and walked outside.

Ms Martin returned with no luck. Offering to get Mr Yukimura to come and help. Nonetheless they all began their tests.

——

They were all sat in silence writing away, Lemony looked at her arm and the rune that stayed there. Squinting slightly she could just make out a name on that tree 'Simon'. Does that mean someone is going to die, but is Lemony supposed to prevent it? But how? Then.

Bang!

Everyone turn to see Sydney collapsed on the floor in a heap.

"Sydney! Are you all right?" Ms Martin ran to her and helped her up.

"I'm okay. I just got kind of dizzy."  Sydney reassured her.

Ms Martin lifted Sydney's wrist. "Sydney, how long have you had this?"

"I don't know." Sydney said, as she sat back in her chair.

"Ms. Martin, do I need to stop the test?" The man at the desk spoke.

"No, um, it's fine. Everybody stay in your seats. I'll, um, be back in a minute. Nobody leaves the room." Ms Martin was scared and they could tell.

When the students all heard shouting they all left the classroom, they stood there watching Ms Martin shout at them to get back in the classroom.

And that's when everything went wrong.

——

"Bet they're thinking smallpox." Stiles said sitting on one of the desks.

"Not likely." The man behind the desk said, he was busy reading. "Smallpox was eradicated worldwide in 1979. We've only managed to completely eradicate two viruses in history. The other was rinderpest. It killed cows."

"So we should be comforted by that, right?" Stiles defended, Lemony could tell Stiles didn't like him.

"Unless it's something worse." The man didn't look up.

"What's his name? Cause he's getting a little annoying." Malia grumbled.

"Simon something. He's a big PSAT examiner." Stiles said. Lemony looked at her arm and the small name printed on it. "Lemony you okay?" Her brother asked.

Lemony nodded. "Just a little spooked." Lemony stood up. "I'm going to go to the bathroom I'll be back."

Lemony began to walk, explaining her situation to the teachers. Being left to herself she walked on, eventually reaching the bathroom door.

When she stood in front of the mirror she turned on the tap, filling her hands with water and splashing it on her face. She let out a big breath. She looked in the mirror, that's when she saw her eyes. Nothing but blackness. Both her eyes were completely darkened to the point of nothing.

"What's happening to me?" She mumbled.

"You need to keep yourself hidden that's what's happening." Allison spoke up from behind her. "You're sick and you need to stay away from everyone."

"Help me Alli. Please." Lemony asked, her voice cracking with a hint of fear.

Lemony had locked herself in the cubicle for nearly half an hour now, her eyes still black. Allison kept her company though. It was nice to have a friend and one that could scout outside to see what's going on. That's when the bathroom door swung open with a bang.

"Miss Stilinski?" It was Mr Yukimura. "Are you in here? I've come to help."

Lemony took a deep breath and opened the cubicle door. Mr Yukimura looked at the girl sitting on the lid of the toilet seat, she was hyperventilating, eyes as black as death and dark symbols were appearing on her skin.

Mr Yukimura had instructed her to keep her head down and her eyes closed, and he would take her to her brother and everyone else. She was taken into his classroom, she heard voices, Scott, Stiles, Malia and Kira. She was relieved and opened her eyes.

Everyone looked at her in shock, they didn't know what to say.

"I know it's bad." Lemony exhaled. "I can see you all fine don't worry. Just tell me how we're gonna fix this?" She asked.

"We're going into quarantine." Scott spoke.

——

They all ran down the stairs to the basement looking for the mystery vault which Lemony had never seen before, and she has explored the school in depth many times. Eventually Stiles found it, insisting Malia open it rather than Scott which confused Lemony.

They were all sat in the cold, wet vault trying to wait out their time there, Kira and Scott where comforting each other and Stiles was comforting Malia. Lemony had to admit she would love to be the one cuddling Malia, comforting her and looking after her. Unlike Scott and Malia, Kira and Lemony didn't feel sick. Yes Lemony was short of breath and was overheating to the point of being sat there in a vest top and skirt, her jacket was leant to Malia. She realised that maybe being ridiculously hot was because of this this illness.

A little while later, Stiles and Scott were stood by the door, deliberating what to do. Eventually Stiles decided to take a walk, to see what's going on. Lemony offered to asked someone through The Window to go look, but Stiles refused.

"Malia." Stiles crouched down beside Malia, trying to shake her awake. "Malia." He repeated. Then Malia began to stir. "I gotta leave for a few, okay?"

"Where are you going?" Malia sat up, not wanting him to leave.

"Whatever's happening, it's worse for you guys." Stiles looked around the vault. "That means it's not just people getting sick, it's another assassin." Then he began to take his jacket off. "Here. You could use another one." He wrapped it around her.

Malia sniffled. "You're coming back, right?" She was really not in a great state.

"Yeah." Stiles rubbed her cheek. "Yeah, I'd never leave you behind."

Stiles walked over to his sister and whispered. "Would you mind looking after her?" He asked, he placed a hand on her shoulder pulling it away almost instantly. "You're way too hot, Lemony."

"I don't think I can Stiles." Lemony replied, her breathing was deep but heavy, her heart was pounding, if she was a smart person she would say she was having a heart attack.

"Why?" Stiles asked. "I don't ask for much." Stiles got annoyed.

"I have my reasons, bro." Lemony replied, using her hand to wipe away the sweat off her forehead. Stiles waited for an answer. "I'm not gonna tell you, but I think it's best if I leave her be."

Stiles was getting annoyed and annoying Lemony in the process. "Lemony, I won't move until you say it."

Lemony rolls her eyes at him and leans close to his ear, knowing very well she's surrounded by the supernatural with amazing hearing, she still wanted to try and keep her secret secret. "I like your girlfriend, Stiles." Lemony whispered. "More than you think."

Stiles leant back, in disbelief he stared at his sister. But her eyes never left the floor.

"Just go." She waved her hands. "I'll look after her don't worry." Stiles stood up. "God you'd think he'd care more about his sister than anybody else but nope." Lemony looked at Allison, who'd been sat with her the entire time.

——

Lemony was sat there with Allison talking to her about everything that's going on above them, people were starting to get better, like nothing happened to them. But for the four in the vault it was only the beginning.

"I can't see!" Malia shouted, trying to get a sense of where she was. "Scott. Lemony. I can't see!"

Lemony stood to go comfort her, but felt breathless. She collapsed to the floor clutching her left arm. "I-can't-breath!" She tried to say through breaths.

"Lemony. You're heart it beating way to fast." Scott said hearing the rapid beating like a drum, he stood up and took a step towards the girl.

Lemony was staring at the ghost of Allison before her. Allison wished she could help. Wanted to run and get Stiles, or somehow magically cure them.

"Allison." Lemony breathed. "Go. See if there's a cure." Lemony looked at her clutching her chest. "Go find Deaton. He'll know what to do." Lemony's breathing got heavier and heavier. "Go! Allison!" Lemony shouted.

"Allison?" Scott asked.

A/N: They said it could never be done! They said I could never post two chapters in one night!

I mean they're probably both pretty shit. But I'm hoping it will lead to some proper Lemalia bonding.

Love Em. X

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

74K 2.7K 58
"𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃' 𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒪𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓌𝑒'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹𝒷𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝐿𝑒𝓉'𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝒾�...
121K 3.8K 95
𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 Riley Winters thought nothing good would come...
376K 11.4K 53
She glanced at Derek who seemed to be staring at Stiles with a scowl, "You're a vampire." He realized and dropped the former human on the ground. St...
987K 29.7K 47
❝Contrary to the popular belief, there's a very thin & fragile line between saying too much, and saying too little. More often than not, you'll find...