HERO #I.M (MONSTA X)

By KimMyungjun101

To live a life itself is not easy even when someone have everything ... Not to mention if a person just have... More

Story Of My Life
Run Away
Feel Special
See You Again
Oh My !
I Will Show You
If Only
Never Ever
Blind
Holiday
Hate
Poison
Fear
Hero
Thanks
Jealousy
Beautiful
By My Side
Party
Re-Bye
You Calling My Name
Sorry Sorry
Why Why
Angel or Devil
I'll Be Your Man
Truth
I'm here for you
Here We Are
Here We Are (pt.2)
Beside You
No More Dream
I'm OK
Friends
Friend (pt.2)
See You Again (pt.2)
You Can't Hold My Heart
Stay
Stay (pt.2)
Happiness
If You
The Truth Untold
Adore U
Confession
Right ?
Don't Know What To Do
Outta My Head
On Track
I Like You
I Like You (pt.2)
The Story That Never Ends
The Story That Never Ends (pt.2)

Ex-Girl

260 11 1
By KimMyungjun101

Y/n's P.O.V 

Changkyun : Well , not really ...

Me : What do you mean ? Oh , oops ... I think I kinda crossed the line . I shouldn't have asked . Sorry . 

Changkyun : No , you're not . You will NEED to know all about us . I leave it to my hyungs . 

Minhyuk : So ... Her name is Nam Ari . She is really really really obsessed over Changkyun's money . She is rich , but she never get enough . All she ever cared about was her money and fame . 

Jooheon : She sent a love letter to Changkyun and he replied with a 'yes' . At first , it seemed like a normal relationship ... Until one day , Ari asked Changkyun to go out fo a date , but at that time, Changkyun's mother knew something is not right . So , eventually , she didn't give permission for Changkyun to go . 

Kihyun : Changkyun listen to his mother and tell Ari about it . Literally that day , Ari showed up in front of his house and almost killed Mrs. Im . Since that day , Changkyun broke up with her since he started to realize that Ari is just using him this whole time . 

Hyunwoo : After they broke up , Ari's popularity starts to drop and that , of course made her really really vengeful . She keeps threatening Changkyun to get back together with her . 

Hyungwon : Who would accept that girl ? She is such a b**** to all the girls at school since she is considered the richest girl at school . 

Wonho : So , since they broke up , Changkyun would have to run away if he see her because she will seduce him in the way that none of us would want to see . And you wouldn't want to know . He also hates it very very much , don't you , Changkyun ? 

Changkyun : Yupp ... I don't know until when will I have to run away from her . It's really tiring . Ughh !! I hate her !

Hyungwon : Now , what if we get out without you . We still have to get a uniform for Y/n . 

Changkyun : Can't we just wait until she go away . Buying uniforms won't be that long . 

Hyungwon : That's a good idea too . We'd better wait for her . 

Everyone agreed and not long after , she got out of the store . Luckily , she didn't notice our car . After she is really gone , we get out and get me a uniform . Of course I feel really really bad to them . 

I get my new uniform after trying them on . It looks really nice . After paying for it , we divide ourselves again and get into the car . 

Me : I'm really really really sorry for troubling all of you today . I should be the one who works . 

Minhyuk : Nahh... It's really nothing for a friend . 

Kihyun : I agree . Wouldn't it be great if we go to the same school ?

Me : I know what Changkyun would do ... He won't even act like he know me . We'll be like from two different worlds . 

Hyungwon : Why would he ? 

Me : Hyung ... You know he hates me , right ?

Minhyuk : H-how did you ...

Me : I heard everything the other day and ... isn't it too obvious ? Don't worry ... I don't even like him . Not even a bit . What can I do if he thinks it that way ? Just let him be ..

And then we talked until we reached the house . They drop me off and all of us get into house since they wanted to play games . I keep my uniform safely and quickly get back to work . After cleaning according to my duty , I cook and serve dinner for everyone and I eat with my fellow friends at the kitchen . 

After the meal , I do the dishes and I was on my way to my room but suddenly ...

Changkyun : Y/n ... *pulls my hand* Starting from tomorrow , I don't know you and you don't know me at school . Got it ?

Me : *nod*

I go to my room and I can't help but think about what will happen tomorrow . Without realizing , I drove to dreamland really quick . Maybe because I'm too tired . 

-The Next Morning- 

I wake up and get dressed in my brand new uniform . I go downstairs and cook breakfast carefully as I don't want to ruin this expensive uniform . I meet Eun Byeol , Min Ha and Hye Rim while having breakfast together . 

Eun Byeol : Good luck and have fun ! 

Me : Yes , mom .

All of us laugh together . After breakfast , I walk to school . The school is not that far from the house . I felt really nervous . You can do it , Y/n ! Remember , just mind your own business ... And don't get close to Ari . She is scary .

I step inside the school and , luckily , I found the office and doesn't got lost in this huge school . I entered the office and meet my homeroom teacher , Mrs. Jang . She is really sweet and nice . 

Mrs. Jang : Let me show you the way to your classroom. 

Me : Alright . 

I followed her to the class that I was put into . I am really scared but I am also thrilled at the same time ... Oh god , help me ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 738 13
Living in a dorm with a bunch of guys. Am I going to survive? We'll see [Completed] Start- 19/6/17 Finish- 11/7/17
47K 3.1K 21
in which two boy's infatuation with each other is up against a cruel dystopian world ㅡ "you can be strong for me," hyungwon looked at his friend, "yo...
1.2K 98 23
maybe we are the soulmates that aren't meant to be together.
79K 3.4K 32
𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚 /𝙝ō𝙢/ The place where one lives permanently, especially as a member of a family or household. ― 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙃𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙬𝙤𝙣 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖�...