HERO #I.M (MONSTA X)

By KimMyungjun101

To live a life itself is not easy even when someone have everything ... Not to mention if a person just have... More

Story Of My Life
Run Away
Feel Special
See You Again
Oh My !
Ex-Girl
If Only
Never Ever
Blind
Holiday
Hate
Poison
Fear
Hero
Thanks
Jealousy
Beautiful
By My Side
Party
Re-Bye
You Calling My Name
Sorry Sorry
Why Why
Angel or Devil
I'll Be Your Man
Truth
I'm here for you
Here We Are
Here We Are (pt.2)
Beside You
No More Dream
I'm OK
Friends
Friend (pt.2)
See You Again (pt.2)
You Can't Hold My Heart
Stay
Stay (pt.2)
Happiness
If You
The Truth Untold
Adore U
Confession
Right ?
Don't Know What To Do
Outta My Head
On Track
I Like You
I Like You (pt.2)
The Story That Never Ends
The Story That Never Ends (pt.2)

I Will Show You

257 10 0
By KimMyungjun101

Y/n's P.O.V 

After a long day of cleaning , I take a shower and cook dinner for everyone . I am in charge for cooking since I am the only one who knows how to cook . 

After dinner , Mrs. Im ask for me , Nayeon eonni and Changkyun . 

Mrs. Im : Starting from the day after tomorrow , Y/n will start to got to the same school as Changkyun . 

Nayeon : That's good for you you , Y/n !

Mrs. Im : So , I would like my son , Changkyun , to look after Y/n at school . 

Changkyun : Eomma ... Sorry but I refuse . 

Me : I'll be fine by  myself , Mrs. Im . 

Mrs. Im : I'm worried because his school has a bunch of bullies . But I don't think they would mess up with me . 

Me : Don't worry Mrs. Im . 

Changkyun : Good then . 

He glares at me and leave the room . 

Mrs. Im : You can leave , Y/n .

I politely bow and go to my room . I am too tired that I instantly fell asleep on my bed . 

                       I.M's P.O.V 

-The Next Morning- 

I wake up and stop my alarm . I take a bath and wear my uniform , then go to the dining room . I saw the food prepared on the table . Isn't mom and dad up yet ? It's weird . Usually , they would be here before me . 

I look at the time and I realized it's still very early . The food is already prepared . What time do they really wake up , though ? I go back to my room and look through my social media . I stopped looking at my phone and starts to think ...

Me : I have to look after that girl at school ? She is clearly trying to gain my attention but she is using my mother to do it . I'll never do it . It'll be better if I am a complete stranger to her at school . 

After talking to myself for a while , I go downstairs to have breakfast . I sit in front of the table , and everyone start to eat . After the meal , I get my motorcycle and go to school . In class , I was just blanking out . It's just too boring . 

After school ends , my hyungs and I decided to play some video games at my house . We usually hang out at my house because I'm the maknae . As we arrived , I saw my mom standing right in front of the door . 

Mom : Changkyun-a ~ You're home !

Me : Yes , mom . 

Mom : Oh , I see the boys are here too ! Nice !

All the hyungs bow to my mom . 

Mom : Sorry to trouble all of you today but I have a meeting and ... Y/n need her uniform for school tomorrow . I have no one else but all of you . 

Jooheon : Is Y/n going to our school ?

Mom : Yes . I am deeply sorry to trouble all of you . Help mom , alright Changkyunnie ?

Me : Alright , mom . I'll go with the hyungs . What's her size ?

Mom : She is going to go with you . 

Me : Why ?

Mom : Isn't a 'size' is somewhat private ? It would be better if you go together , right ?

Kihyun : I agree with your mom . 

Me : But ... We would need more than one car since it's 8 of us . 

Hoseok : Come on , Changkyun ... All of us but you can drive . Just divide ourselves into two groups and go by separate cars . It's not even hard . 

Mom : Thank you so much ! Love you all !

After that , I saw Y/n coming towards us . 

Mom : Y/n , you'll be going with them since I have a meeting . I'm sorry for not being able to go with you . 

Y/n : Supporting my school has already be very very good of you . Thank you so much for helping me again , Mrs. Kim *bow* 

Seriously ? She think that I'm gonna fall for that ? Never ! I know that she is just acting to be nice in front of me . I'll never bought that . 

Mom left for her meeting after the conversation . 

Hyunwoo : Okay ... Now .. Let's divide groups while waiting for the car cars to be prepared . 

Minhyuk : Who want to be a team with Y/n ? 

Hyungwon hyung , Kihyun hyung , and Minhyuk hyung raised their  hands first . 

Me : So , Hyunwoo hyung , Hoseok hyung and Jooheon hyung will go with me . The car is also here . Let's start moving . 

We got into the cars like we divided . Thank god I don't have to be in a car with her . 

Y/n's P.O.V 

As we arrived , Hyungwon hyung , Kihyun hyung and Minhyuk hyung escort me to the store . All of a sudden , the hyungs turns around signaling the other car team to go back . 

Me : *whisper* What is actually happening ?

Hyungwon : *whisper* We'll explain later . Now , get in the car . 

Right after we entered the car , I saw the other team coming towards our car . 

Kihyun : Y/n . *taps his lap* Sit here . Fast . 

I just do as he said . I don't know what's really happening but I think it must be something serious . We all fit in the car but some have to sit on other's lap . It looks kinda cute , though. 

Me : Okay , now can anyone explain to me about what happened ?

Jooheon : The girl that is in the store right now is ... Actually ...

Changkyun : Just tell her .

Jooheon : She is Changkyun's ex-girlfriend .

Changkyun : Well , not really ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 160 11
They held their distance until graduation. Then walked their own way and started their new life but without each other. Will they be able to meet aga...
5.7K 263 38
❝𝑯𝒊 𝒀/𝒏.❞ 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐥𝐲. 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞...
47K 3.1K 21
in which two boy's infatuation with each other is up against a cruel dystopian world ㅡ "you can be strong for me," hyungwon looked at his friend, "yo...
79K 3.4K 32
𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚 /𝙝ō𝙢/ The place where one lives permanently, especially as a member of a family or household. ― 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙃𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙬𝙤𝙣 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖�...