HERO #I.M (MONSTA X)

By KimMyungjun101

To live a life itself is not easy even when someone have everything ... Not to mention if a person just have... More

Story Of My Life
Run Away
Feel Special
Oh My !
I Will Show You
Ex-Girl
If Only
Never Ever
Blind
Holiday
Hate
Poison
Fear
Hero
Thanks
Jealousy
Beautiful
By My Side
Party
Re-Bye
You Calling My Name
Sorry Sorry
Why Why
Angel or Devil
I'll Be Your Man
Truth
I'm here for you
Here We Are
Here We Are (pt.2)
Beside You
No More Dream
I'm OK
Friends
Friend (pt.2)
See You Again (pt.2)
You Can't Hold My Heart
Stay
Stay (pt.2)
Happiness
If You
The Truth Untold
Adore U
Confession
Right ?
Don't Know What To Do
Outta My Head
On Track
I Like You
I Like You (pt.2)
The Story That Never Ends
The Story That Never Ends (pt.2)

See You Again

301 11 0
By KimMyungjun101

Y/n's P.O.V 

Me : And may I know who they are ?

Hye Rim : You SHOULD know who they are . All of them are just one year older than us , but still , everyone have to call them 'oppa' . Their names are ...

Min Ha : Wonho , Hyunwoo , Kihyun , Hyungwon , Minhyuk , Jooheon . They are all very nice too.  Wonho's real name is Hoseok . Minhyuk likes little kids very very much . Well , actually , all of them do . 

Eun Byeol : Changkyun is  very nice too but ... He have one problem ...

Me : What is it ?

Eun Byeol : He is really really cruel to the person who has a crush on him. 

Me : Why ? 

Eun Byeol : Once , someone from this place have a huge crush for him, she is more like obsessed to him and that made him almost lost all his friends , so , since then , he is nice but not as nice as he used to be .

Me :Phew ! That is complicated . 

Hye Rim : I know right . 

We all talked about them and they tell me every single thing about them . From what I heard , Mrs. Im's family is really nice as well as Changkyun's friend . Can't wait to see them all . 

After we chat , I get myself ready and go to sleep .

-The Next Morning- 

As usual , I wake up early and I am also willing to help Miss Kim to cook and clean everyday . I let the others sleep soundly since they don't have school today . After I am fully ready , I go downstairs .

Me : Morning , Miss Kim !

Miss Kim : Hey Y/n ! Early again ?

Me : Always will . Hahaha . Why are you cooking so many food today ? 

Miss Kim : Today Mrs. Im is going to visit us . I'm sure the others have told you about this .

Me : Oh , yes they did . Everyone is so excited .

We talked to each other about many things while I help her cooking tons of food . Not long after , everyone gathered at the table . We eat and talk and laugh happily together . 

Honestly , I am kind of scared of the visit of Mrs. Im and everyone . I am also confused . Why is everyone so happy ? Well , let's just see it for myself later . 

After the breakfast , I clean the table . While I was almost done cleaning the dishes , I heard some of my friends starts to squeal . I bet they are here . I just continue to do the dishes since I actually don't really care . Suddenly I heard Miss Kim calling my name .

I wiped my hands , take off the apron , and go to Miss Kim .

Me : Yes , Miss Kim ?

Miss Kim : I would like to introduce you to Mrs. Im , the beautiful supporter of this orphanage  . *turns to Mrs. Im* This is Y/n .

I bow 90 degrees to show my deepest respect to her . 

Mrs. Im : So you are Y/n ? You have such a beautiful name ! I heard that you got good grades too ! Miss Kim told me about you helping her to cook and clean too . You must be a very good girl , right?

She said with the warmest smile I've ever seen since I lost my mom . Her words are also really nice and polite and just .. wonderful . Her daughter is standing right beside her .

Nayeon : Hi ! I'm Nayeon ! You can call me eonni since you are younger than me . Just look at me like your own sister , okay ? If you need a shoulder to lean on , mine is the one . 

I smiled widely and say 

Me : Hello eonni .

Nayeon : Now , that's my girl ! *smile sweetly* 

She then grabbed my hand and gently pulling my hand to go inside . She really inspires me . Both of them are like angels . She stops in front of several boys . 

Nayeon : This is my little brother , Changkyun , and these are his friends .

??? : Hi ! I am Minhyuk . You can call me Minhyuk oppa . Since you're younger .

??? : I am Hoseok . You can call me Wonho oppa . *gummy smile*

??? : I am Jooheon . You can call me Jooheon oppa . *smile*

??? : I am Kihyun . You can call me Kihyun oppa . *smile*

??? : I am Hyunwoo . You can call me Hyunwoo oppa . *smile*

??? : And I am Hyungwon . You can call me Hyungwon oppa . *wink*

Nayeon : Come on , Hyungwon . Don't scare her *laugh*

Changkyun : I am Changkyun . You can call me Changkyun .

He give me a slight smile and walk away with his hands inside his pocket . 

Minhyuk : How did he look cool all the time witout even trying ?! 

Then everyone started laughing since his reaction is really funny . After that , I help Nayeon eonni to bring the donation boxes inside the house . I talked a lot with Nayeon eonni and the fellow guys . I got really close to them . 

After lifting the boxes , I help Miss Kim with preparing the water and food for everyone . I served the food and everyone eat together after that . They didn't differentiate their life to us' even a bit. They also make jokes non-stop . We all had a really good laugh together .

Mrs. Im : Everyone ! I have something to say . I am going to take some of you to work with me next week , okay ? I am so sorry that I have to do this but my house is out of keepers now . 

Everyone : Never mind , Mrs. Im . Thank you ! 

She just smile to our reaction . Her smile is really warm . Unlike her son , Changkyun . I really had a good laugh with the oppa(s) but Changkyun seems to loathe me . He smiles to everyone else but me . The longest smile he gave to me was for 0.2 seconds . 

After the meal , I clean and go to Nayeon eonni to say goodbye . 

Me : Goodbye , eonni !

Nayeon : Goodbye ,sweetie ! See you again next week !

After the farewell , they go home and all of us also go back to our business .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 2.5K 23
Your town had been peaceful growing up. You had everything you could ever wish to have: a roof over your head and two parents who loved you. Before y...
47K 3.1K 21
in which two boy's infatuation with each other is up against a cruel dystopian world ㅡ "you can be strong for me," hyungwon looked at his friend, "yo...
514 94 45
"Some time, no matter where you are, I'll definitely find you. I'll definitely hug you the way just like you had wished for. Wait for me, I'll find y...
85.5K 4.7K 31
If only we were less quiet. - Happy endings exist only in fairy tales. But maybe our story is the greatest fairy tale. Started: 21/3/2018 Finished: 2...