HERO #I.M (MONSTA X)

By KimMyungjun101

To live a life itself is not easy even when someone have everything ... Not to mention if a person just have... More

Story Of My Life
Feel Special
See You Again
Oh My !
I Will Show You
Ex-Girl
If Only
Never Ever
Blind
Holiday
Hate
Poison
Fear
Hero
Thanks
Jealousy
Beautiful
By My Side
Party
Re-Bye
You Calling My Name
Sorry Sorry
Why Why
Angel or Devil
I'll Be Your Man
Truth
I'm here for you
Here We Are
Here We Are (pt.2)
Beside You
No More Dream
I'm OK
Friends
Friend (pt.2)
See You Again (pt.2)
You Can't Hold My Heart
Stay
Stay (pt.2)
Happiness
If You
The Truth Untold
Adore U
Confession
Right ?
Don't Know What To Do
Outta My Head
On Track
I Like You
I Like You (pt.2)
The Story That Never Ends
The Story That Never Ends (pt.2)

Run Away

378 11 0
By KimMyungjun101

Y/n's P.O.V

I wake up really early and get all of my documents and things ready . My step-parent won't even step in my room . All the documents are also kept by me , so there aren't many problems now . It is even easier and faster since I don't have to cook . 

I go to school . By the recess time , I go to the headmaster's office instead of the office . I knock on the door .

Mr. Kang (headmaster) : Come in .

Me : *enter* Good morning , Mr. Kang .

Mr. Kang : Oh , Y/n . Our top student . Good morning . What's the matter ?

I hand him the letter .He read the letter carefully .

Mr. Kang : *sigh* I see ... You are a really good student , Y/n . Is this school bringing too much problem for you ?

Me : It's not like that at all . I like this school but ... It's some family matter I have ...

Mr. Kang : You know you can tell me everything . I am here to listen . 

Me : To make it short , you know I live with my step-parent , right ? 

Mr. Kang : Yeah ..

Me : They didn't take care of me because they love me ... It's because they want the fortune left for me . The lawyer said that 50% of the fortune would go to the person who take care of me until I turn 18 . I can't stand getting tortured everyday . So ... I am going to run away to an orphanage . 

Mr. Kang : Is the fortune left for you big , may I ask ?

Me : I don't think it's that much . I wasn't even close to be called rich .

Mr. Kang : Alright then ... I know you must've thought this through ... And I believe in you . I'll give you all the documents you need . 

He called the secretary and not long after , the secretary came in , bringing my documents .

Mr. Kang : Here you go ... *hands the documents*

Me : Thank you . Umm ... What's in this envelope .

Mr. Kang : The rest of your scholarship bills ... Please take it and be a successful student somewhere else . Use it for your everyday expenses later too . Have you looked into the orphanage that you want to go ? 

I couldn't held back my tears . I just felt loved . It's the first time in five years .

Me : Thank you so much for helping me in so many ways , sir . I don't know how I can repay your kindness .

Mr. Kang : Come on .. It's not even that much .. All you have to do to repay me is to be happy . How about the orphanage ?

Me : I've already found one ... I'll try my best . Thank you again , sir . 

Mr. Kang : No problem .

After that , I go back to my class and complete the day . After school , I go to the convenience store that I work at and tell the owner that I would like to stop . He also give me some piece of advice since we are kind of close . 

Right after that , I quickly go back home and do all the house chores left for me . I take my things carefully , not to live a single thing and I take a cab to the address . After a while , we arrived at the destination . I take my things and pay . 

I ring the doorbell a couple of times . The orphanage looks nice . Not long after , a woman that seems to be around her 30's come out with a warm smile . 

Woman : How may I help you ? *smile sweetly*

Me : Umm ... Actually I ...

Woman : Oh , how rude of me . Please come in first . 

She took me inside to a room that seems like an office . She sit in front of the table and ask me to do the same .

Woman : My name is Kim Hee Mi . You can call me Miss Kim .

Me : I am Song Y/n . 

Miss Kim : What a beautiful name you have . By the way , how can I help you ?

Me : Thank you . Actually I want to register to this orphanage .

Miss Kim : Pardon me ? Did I misheard ?

Me : No , you don't . I want to stay here ... Can I ? I brought everything . My documents , school results . Everything .

Miss Kim : I'm sorry to ask this but what happened to your family ?

Me : I was told that they died in a car accident . 

Miss Kim : Oh , sorry dear .

Me : Don't worry .. It happened five years ago . I know .. You have a lot of questions .. So ... To make it short , I live with my step-parent and they kind of abused me . So , I run away from them. I really can't let them know . They would get mad and beat me . So I ran here since this place is kind of far away from where I live .

Miss Kim : Oh god ... Pity you *hugs me* I know it's hard . Of course I will let you stay here . Make yourself at home . *looks at document* You also have good results . We can provide you school then . 

Me : Thank you so much for saving my life . Here , take this . 

I hand her the envelope of my scholarship money . 

Miss Kim : Oh , don't worry dear . This orphanage is supported by a very nice woman and we have a school , special for the orphans here . 

Me : I can't just live here so suddenly ... I would feel really bad .

Miss Kim : That's what we do ... Why would you feel bad ? Don't be . I treated all the kids here like my own . Now you are one of us . Welcome to the family .

I can't do anything but just agree and give her a big hug . I feel really comfortable .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

693 41 20
It was either all in or all out. No one could survive alone.
25.8K 738 13
Living in a dorm with a bunch of guys. Am I going to survive? We'll see [Completed] Start- 19/6/17 Finish- 11/7/17
3.2K 160 11
They held their distance until graduation. Then walked their own way and started their new life but without each other. Will they be able to meet aga...
47K 3.1K 21
in which two boy's infatuation with each other is up against a cruel dystopian world ㅡ "you can be strong for me," hyungwon looked at his friend, "yo...