My Painful Love ❤️

By Bookeluthaporen

"Why the hell did you tell them that you are my wife?" he whisper yelled at me. I stared at him in disbelief... More

1- Janvi
2 - Dream college
3 - Adith
4 - Senior bye!!
5 -Playboy?
6 - My Lo...
7 - Treat her like queen
8 - Core shattering Messages
9 - Raging
10 - Hate you to core
11 - Darkest night
12 - Coma
13 - Unexpected Call
14 - Within a week???
15 - Engagement
16 - you will regret saying yes
17 - Marriage
18 -Current lover's house?
19 - You want me to die?
20 - My new job
21 - What happened to him today?
22 - Got another big fish?
23 - My Love
24 - Thank you for your present
25 - Lose myself
26 - Unwanted and Trash
27 -Face hell
28 - Disgusting Family
29 - Be Happy
30 - It hurts
31- Heal her
32 - Reason for your tears
33 - I want her
34 - Make your lady smile
35 - Saransh
36 - Once a whore always a whore
37 - Her Happiness
38 - Get up
39 - Janvi's Jealousy
40 - Only us
41 - Who is it?
42 - I promise
43 - No Don't
44 - Unknown Message
45 - You are my Everything
46 - Enjoying your birthday?
47 - Janvi's Parents
48 - You did it?
49 - Confession
50 - Dying to see him
51 - Someone else
52 - Ishaan
53 - Truth
55 -Our Group Hug
56 - What is she doing here?
57 - Tears
58 - My Heaven
59 - Mafia?
60 - Thank you Jaan
61 - I Love You
Epilogue
'My Painful Love' Free in Kindle

54 - Explanations

33.2K 1.1K 371
By Bookeluthaporen

Adith pov

It's uncomfortable when our mother and father are glaring at us when we did something wrong.

That's what I feel now as both are glaring at me as I am lying down on the shit hospital bed with band-aided hand, shoulder, and head.

On the other side, my Jaan is sitting on the chair cutting fruits with her head hung low with guilt. But what is there to be guilty when all she knows is innocence.

Thank God I am Alive. Others who would take care of her?

Now she turned to me with wide eyes. God, I said it aloud.

And it's the first sentence I spoke after I woke up. I don't know what happened back there yet I can assure you that everything went as per my plan seeing their glares which didn't show any sadness in them.

"She is the one always caring for you. And you always laid on the bed as it's your only goal" my mom said shooting daggers at me.

"Wow mom, you read my mind voice. I am lucky to have a mom like you" I ranted hiding the fact I said it aloud.

She came towards me and twisted my ear making me flinch in pain, "your acts won't work on me, my stupid son"

"Ahhh, mom leaves me.... it's... it's painful" she left it glaring at me.

"It is the way to treat an injured person, that too who saved your daughter's life," I complained rubbing my ear, I am sure it will be pinkish by now.

"Who told you to do all these by yourself? I would have helped you. What if something happened to you all. You always take others to your trouble, life is not a joke to play with Adith" dad whispered in a hard and serious tone.

It's dangerous to argue with a serious dad.

"Dad I know you can help me. But the situation is not under control, all of our mobiles have been under tracking. I can't ask for help not explain my situation to anyone out there. And I don't have any evidence to prove his crimes. Even me and Rahul never talked anything on the phone" I tried to explain to him.

"I am always free to hear your problems"

"But dad, I didn't have any time for all those craps as our lives are in danger anytime" arguing with dad is like writing a message on water, we will fail at last.

"Even after knowing your lives are in threat, you didn't do any precautions to protect you let alone your wife"

Here he got the point to make my mouths shut.

"Sorry dad" I hung my head down in shame to not able to protect my Janvi.

"You should be Adith. Learn from your mistakes" he stood up buttoning his coat, "I am leaving, wife are you coming with me or staying here?" He asked mom.

"Just a minute," mom said to dad and came close to me. She caresses my cheek and kissed my forehead lovingly as a tear rolled her cheek.

"Never cry for me mom"

"No Adi, I know my son will live long, but I am proud to have a son like you. You saved my daughter who I love more than you now" she said smirking the last part.

"Acha?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

Abruptly, I remember that mom and dad know about Janvi's past.

"Dad, can you wait for a minute? I want to discuss something important to you" Turing to Janvi, "Jaan can you be out for a few minutes?" She nodded and got out placing the fruits on the table beside me.

"Janvi bore all the suffering put on by me, but she never complained it nor showed it out. But even from the start, you both know about her and her sufferings provoked by me. But why both didn't tell me. Why mom? Why dad? Do you think I am such a cruel person to not even apologize for my sins? She was almost raped, how I will be an I man even after knowing this?"

"What?"

"Raped?" Both dad and mom were shocked hea bring her molestation.

They don't know it? Janvi might have hidden the truth from them

"Yes dad, she was almost....and yesterday too. Also that night she faced an accident which leads her to be in a coma for nearly a year" as guilt washed over me as I am not there to protect her.

"Did you leave him just like that?" Dad asked gritting his teeth. Mom cried hearing it. Of course, she loves Janvi more and more.

"They will get what they deserve and dad you didn't tell me why did you hide it from me? From when you know it?"

"After you left for America" his reply shocked me. Does he know that quick?

"But dad why haven't you told me?"

"She just disappeared Adi. She had never contacted anyone even her parents. She didn't receive any money from them. So it's a really hard job to find her. I tried to track her passport, but due to some legal problems, I dropped it. But I met her during her graduation and then I made your marriage arrangement"

"When you know about her you should have informed me. I was perishing in guilt every second, at least after my marriage I deserved to know the truth"

"You would have accepted her. But it will only be of pity. No love will be involved there. I know you loved her back then, but I want you to realize your missteps instead of hearing it from us. And now you did. Your relation is now full of love and affection. Cherish her" dad said and left with mom.

He is right, I would have seen her with pity and guilt, it will not give the thrill that Love gives. The love now gives me both pain of pleasure and peak of happiness which I get only seeing her brown orbs.

Love is beautiful.

Just like my Jaan❤😍😘.

Someone cleared their throat making me broke my thoughts.

There stood my love with an awkward look fighting with her fingers. "What?" I asked out of curiosity.

"No. Nothing" she sat on the chair to my right side.

"Have this?" she said making me sit with the help of two pillows supported on my back.

"Janvi, won't you ask what we talked about?" She gave me a confused look.

"Why should I ask? If it's anything important you would have told me and if something that will hurt me if I hear it or know it, you will hide it from me. I know you or mom and dad won't do anything for me. Instead, you all will protect me. So I won't ask you anything" how lucky I get her as my wife.

"Love you Jaan," I said throwing a flying kiss with my free hand.

Her eyes widened as she blinked it several times to digest the situation here. So I did it again.

Another flying kiss 😘.

Now she blushed red and lowered her head making me laugh harder.

"Idiot" she mumbled.

"That I am," said me looking at her cherry-red face.

"Adi, can you answer me truthfully?"

"I have never lied to you Jaan. It's just I hide them from you" I know why she is asking like this.

"But the difference is threads breadth Adi"

"Can I ask you the same?" She looked defeated.

"I don't want to trouble you" her voice cracked a bit.

"Sharing your pain and past is not troubling me. And if you think so, then let me remind you, your pain is not much horrible than the pain I gave you a few months back. Your heart is connected to me, and it doesn't matter what you do, what you are, and what your problems are. There should be no boundaries between us. I was not able to share anything with you Jaan. I have been under their eyes for over 4 months. I have been under their influence, he controlled me like a dog who has it's a chain on his hand.

But you are not like that, you should have shared that you have been under threat. I love you Jaan. Is my love, not enough for you to share your problems?" I am wound by her, I have been asking her indirectly to tell her problems with me. It's not an easy crisis to find a remedy by herself.

She remained quiet avoid to look into my eyes.

"Sorry," she said with guilt.

"What done is done. Let it go. But please I am saying this again, never, ever hide anything from me. It's making a gap in our distance relationship. I don't want to be away from you even in dreams" she nodded like an obedient kid.

"But you didn't tell me how you know all these?" I am telling my feelings this girl is not ready to let it go.

I moved a little making space for her to sit and mentioned her to come near me, "come and sit here"

She shook her head vigorously, "No. You tell me, I stand here only, this place is more than enough for me to stand"

"Not until you sit here" I challenged raising my eyebrows.

She let out a huge breath and sat next to me.

"Release all out now"

"Okay. I sense something is wrong with you as you were behaving differently. I just watched you and made some spies in our house to watch your moves. Later, Mr. Quinn came to me and gave hint, that someone is watching me. I tried hard to find what that might be. He said pit is under me, which confused me a lot. I locked my door and started to go through it. That's when I found a recorder under my table.

I left it as it is, cause if I take it they will know that I am aware of the recorder. I also got some letters with nameless threats. I came to know it's serious. So I examined with Rahul to investigate this. Again, I received many blank calls of threat and I got to know that it's Ishaan who is doing it. But that's when I came to know that Vihaan is threatening you with something. Then I dig out all your past, I mean your hacking profession. That day my accident is done by Ishaan but Vihaan it's a responsibility to threaten you. I put someone in his group to notice him, that's when I came to know his plan in destroying my company. So I planned to trick your parents and moved the situation smoothly before he does something which leaves our hand. He also manipulated Vihaan using his brother's weakness to destroy me by using you.

And the rest you know. I told my people that I am entering his building when I came to rescue you and Vihaan" I explained to her everything.

"But how do you know him?" Her doubts are never-ending.

"I, Rahul, and Ishaan are friends from our first grades. We three are never separable under any circumstances. Rahul is one calm yet angry one. Ishaan never closes his mouth once he opens it and will do anything for us. We roamed like a lion in its forest with power and money in our hands. Everyone in our school will always try to join us, but no one can acquire it within us.

In our 12th grade, once I went to his home, I tried to hide at the back door of his house to have fun, at that time I saw his father talking something very seriously, that's when I came to know his father is dealing something very illegal I mean by transporting illegal weapons to foreign. But next thing, he said he will exchange his son to make the deal signed. I was afraid that something might happen to Ishaan, so I informed the police about his father collecting some proof and send it to the police, turned to leave, but Ishaan heard it but my bad luck he didn't hear it fully. I tried to explain it to him, but his love for his father overtook our trust and tried to say it to his father I stopped him by hitting his head and he falls on the ground. Then he was arrested by police and he was shot dead the same day. That's the reason he is angry with me and willing to take vengeance. But deep down he is still my friend with the same heart. He had only exported goods only 5 times this whole 10 years that too to avoid his customer's threats. He used you as a reason for threatening me. He quit human trafficking which his father left. Just two days back I came to know that his parents are murdered by his so-called father who is Ishaan's mother's brother. But he won't know about it as that man hide it from him for money" she kept quiet for a couple of minutes thinking deeply to herself as I keenly watch her.

"Mmm. But how did you suspect me?"

"My first doubt came on the day when Vihaan stole our quotations. The way he smirked at you, but I thought it's you who did it. So I lashed out at you. But then only I know it's not you, it's Mahit's girlfriend who makes our employee to Steal" it from you. I am sorry for what happened that day, I am not in my senses I worked too hard for that project even without sleep" she cut me off.

"Yeah. Yeah, I saw what you did that night with your shirt buttons opened giving a free show to others" she turned away angrily yes now I remember, that night I was with Mila. Why do I always felt in danger?

Karma yelled in my mind.

Yess...

"But Jaan, I never slept with her nor anyone after our marriage. You know I am a gentleman, a gentleman knows that one girl is just enough for him. But do I sense any jealousy of women here? By the way, did you see my abs as you said my shirt buttons are open?" I love teasing her.

"Who would like to see those ugly none existence abs?" Mine? None existence? How can she say my 8 pack as none existence?

"Ahaan? Mrs. Dev let me show you those none existence abs to you" trying to open my shirt buttons, but failed as she held mine tightly to not open it.

"What are you doing?" She asked angrily.

"Showing my abs," I said casually.

"But anyone can come in anytime" she glared at me.

"As I care" I shrugged my shoulders recklessly.

"So you want to show them a free show and they will gawk you like they saw anything like this?" Seeing my wife in jealousy is cute.

"What will happen let them see me. And you too can see it" I didn't have any second to complete my sentence she started to hit me on my stomach with her fist continuously.

I tried to stop her but do you think a jealous wife can be stopped? Impossible.

"Jaan, stop it" all my tries are in vain so I let her. Her beats are not even painful. Keeping a calm posture I stayed silent.

She stopped and look at me.

"Tell me it's paining"

I shook my head, "no"

She again hit me with her full force, "now?"

I laughed at her actions, "no"

She beat me three times and moved away from me.

"Idiot, piggy man. Wall" she scowled making me laugh.

"Don't laugh you idiot"

"Okay. Okay," I surrendered.

"You want to show yourself to others? Okay let me help you" and she tried removing my shirt buttons. I stopped her by pulling her more to me like now she is lying her upper half on me.

She smells really good just like fresh flowers. Placing my cheeks on hers I rubbed mine on her soft cheeks making her stiff and her hold tightened on my shirt.

A man loves when his girl responds to his touch easily. That too when an innocent girl is caged in my arms with her perfume driving me crazy, all I need is just hug her tightly and give an earth-shattering kiss. But I know she is not ready. Also, my hand is not yet ready to do such things.

I saw her face which is in my hand. Her eyes are closed and I can feel her heartbeat. It's beating in its rhythm as mine. The rhythm of love. Pulling her, even more, close ignoring the pain on my shoulders I placed a long kiss on her cheeks and moved to the next cheek.

Now my right bearded cheek is caressing her right cheek making her loosen her grip on my shirt. She moaned a bit making me smile in response. Her soft skin is like cotton candy asking me to lick and taste them. So I rubbed them again very deliberately as my mind is savoring this moment in it. Placing her loosened hands around my neck, she tightened its hold the very next second.

My lips automatically moved their way to her cheeks giving a small kiss tenderly to not hurt her. Moving a little away from her, I look at her eyes which are closed now. I brushed my nose below her eyes softly. She leaned forward to me. Her gesture always brings a smile to my face.

"Look at me Jaan" I whispered very silently just enough for her to hear, she slowly opened them and let me savor those brown eyes. It's filed only with love and innocent as always. My innocent Jaan. I kissed her eyes one by one slowly and never maintained distance between us. My nose rubbed her nose sides along with her cheeks. She again closed her eyes as she places her hand on my heart feeling is thumps. I kissed her nose slowly.

"You always make my heart go crazy Jaan and it always only belongs to you, not to anyone outside" I caressed her long slender neck. She smiled shyly nodding yes. But I can sense something wrong in her, and I know the reason too.

"Don't worry. I won't ever cross my limits if you are not ready" I kissed her forehead. She tried to move away but I stopped her from moving by placing my hands around her.

"Adith Dev" I heard a voice. Always troubling others. This man...

"Here comes the person, who always disturbs me," I said maintaining distance between us. She rubbed her hands and placed them on her cheeks to hide her blush. My beautiful Jaan. I laughed myself seeing her.

"Tell him, I slept" I laid down lying inside the blanket.

I heard him walk inside. I forgot this man. 😁

Then I felt a sharp pain on my wounded hand also I heard Janvi's hiss sound. Cause this man hit my hand.

"Don't act. I know you, duffer" he hit me again. Before he could hit me again, I stood up surrendering myself.

"Did you ever remember me? The one who always be with you?" He teased me.

"How can I forget? The man who always disturbs me from my lovely moments" I replied.

"Saying who, who got to me breaking the door crying to help him in gaining apologize from his wife, that too when I was about to have sex with a girl that too at the end. You too had always disturbed me" yeah I can remember it. He begged me for a few minutes. Hahaha

"Yes, first-year you were with a girl in the canteen backside....."

"Will you both stop it?" Janvi stopped me.

"Never talk about your flings in front of me," she said angrily while I showed my teeth saying that I surrender to her.

"I am sure he wouldn't even ask about me?" Rahul asked Jaanvi. She nodded and I got a glare from him.

He is having a small bandage on his arms. Nothing big. Thank God. If something might have happened to him I won't be able to forgive him.

"Sorry," I said with an apologetic smile.

"Not forgiven... you should buy me a new car...." See his way to forgive me.

"You don't need to forgive me"

"See Janvi what he is saying? He doesn't even want me. What can I do..."

The door opened suddenly to reveal a mess Ishaan.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 65.2K 66
Book 1- Our journey from engagement to marriage Book 2- The journey of Love Siddharth and Preeti complete their journey from engagement to marriage...
1.5M 57.7K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...
209K 7.8K 31
"Vihaan wait....." I shout. He flinches or was it my imagination. "How are you?" I ask in broken voice. He turns and this time I flinch. His eyes a...
2.6M 153K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...