Call Out My Name

By lovelikeabelena

The aftermath of Abelena break up More

Forever & Always
Thought I Knew You
True Feelings
Disappointment
We Need To Talk
Wolves AMA
All Apologies
Broken Hearted
Broken Promises
Fake Love
In Due Time...
Valentines Day
Engagement Ring
Off Again
My Dear Melancholy,
You're not alone
Coachella
Back To You
Patience
Smoke the Pain Away
Tokyo
More of a Girlfriend
What does he see in Bella?
Bella's Birthday Party
Lost in the Fire
In due Time
I Wanna Be Your Lover
Cannes
The Talk
Do you feel the same?
Its Official
You Give Me Butterflies
Taking Risks
Paranoid
I Forgive You
One Step at a Time
Will Never Let You Go
Wait For Me
Never Gonna Give You Up
Us Against The World
Vulnerable
XO Crew
Lose You To Love Me
Love Me, Abel.
Unconditional Love
Nudes
Charlie

The Love of my Life

1.4K 42 14
By lovelikeabelena

Abel spent his birthday with Bella and the crew he got braided up for it.

bellahadid HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

They spent his mother's birthday together and after that things went down hill for the couple. From the post that she posted on the gram from Theresa's swim wear Krahs

He began stalking her page since. Abel has been a very busy man from all the traveling he's been doing. He hasn't gotten the chance to relax. Abel was alone in his room watching horror movies. He wasn't having fun watching it because he was in deep thought.

"So that's it... we're done? You are breaking up with me when I didn't do anything. I never cheated in my life Abel, I have always been faithful."

"Did you ever love me?" Selena asked as tears started to fall "or was I just some long rebound to you?"

Abel closed his eyes as he massaged his eyes as memories of their break up replayed in his mind.

"I don't care Selena" he shrugged. "I really don't give a fuck." Tears were falling from her eyes. "I don't believe you.. tell me you don't feel this.." Selena got off the bed and grabbed his face kissing him. Selena noticed he wasn't kissing back so she kissed him harder as she started to cry harder against his lips. Abel pulled her back before saying "I don't feel not a damn thing okay? It's over don't contact me. Don't contact my crew. Just stay away from me Selena, I'm warning you."

Selena was sobbing. "Fuck... Abel I love you, just hear me out please." Selena fell to her knees grabbing his legs. Abel you promised me, you promised to never leave me..." Abel shook his head. "I don't care. Get off of me. He stepped back seeing her look down sobbing as she covered her face. "Have fun fucking Justin. Charlie is yours, I don't want anything that'll remind me of you. Abel zipped the bag up and walked out.

Abel opened his eyes as a tear fell from his eyes. Abel deleted all pictures and videos of them awhile back so he had no memories of them. He was sure she did the same but she didn't. He saw the pictures of them were still up.

Abel was officially depressed. Seeing those pictures brought back great times in his life. But the very last photo she posted of them made him sadder. He started blaming himself for her own depression. He felt if he would've been understanding and haven't been so stubborn she'd be here with him and would've have gone through the pain she went through. After the first tear more tried to come but he remained strong though it was hard. He wiped his face as he got on google and searched her with out hesitation. The first thing that popped up was ...

Abel was stunned. She deleted the HB picture which was the only picture she had that was for Justin and kept the pictures of him and her up. He couldn't process any of it. All he knew was that he missed her.

"Give it up for Selena Gomez" the crowd screamed louder as Selena walked out.

DJ Snake
Careful when you come through my way
My body already know how to play
Work it, keep it tight every day
And I, I, I know you need a taste
When I ooh, you're fallin' in love
Give a little ooh-ooh, get it well done
Dancing on my ooh, make your girl wanna run
We keep moving 'til the sun come up
Porque I am the party, yo soy fiesta
Blow out your candles, have a siesta
You can try pero no one can stop me
What my taki taki wants, yeah, my taki taki gets, uh
Báilame como si fuera la última vez
Y enséñame ese pasito que no sé
Un besito bien suavecito, bebé
Taki taki
Taki taki, rumba

Abel was seated on the bed with his legs stretched out as he was watching the Coachella performance. "What are you watching?" Bella came walking in the room with the astray. "Coachella" he mumbled as he continued to watch. "Is that taki taki?" Abel nodded as he had his eyes glued on Selena. After the performance Abel closed his laptop and set it aside. "Wanna watch scary movies?" Bella ignored him as she walked in the bathroom. "Don't fucking answer then" he turned the volume up. Bella poked her head from out the bathroom. "You're watching videos of your ex and expect me to act fine?" Abel rolled his eyes. "How about I go fucking like a Drake picture" Abel shrugged. "Oh so you don't care?" Bella walked out the bathroom and stood in front of the tv. "Bella move.." he said in a calm voice though he was losing his cool. "No. Not until you answer me."

"You know what? It's not that I don't care, it's that I don't give a fuck. I don't give a fuck Bella, alright?!I'm not in the mood for your sensitive bullshit. So either leave me the fuck alone or fucking leave." Bella was angry about how he was acting. " what dick is up your ass?" Bella rolled her eyes as Abel twisted his face "What the fuck you did you say?" Bella sighed "I just don't want you to watch her. Watch anyone but her."

"You don't want me to watch her but I do. I enjoy watching her. I just want to jump through the screen and fuck the pain out of her. And before you speak" he held his finger up "don't say what I'm saying is disrespectful because we aren't a couple anymore. The shit is over. You can pack your shit and get the fuck out." Bella started crying as she shook her head "you Heartless asshole" Abel shrugged. "Call it what you want. Just close my door on the way out." Abel turned his Bluetooth on "Alexa play the love of my life" Abel spoke as Siri responded "Playing Selena Gomez Back to You " Bella got mad and stormed out.

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 35.4K 86
"π™Žπ™π™š 𝙒𝙖𝙨 π™Žπ™ͺπ™§π™š 𝙏𝙀 π™‡π™€π™¨π™š π™ƒπ™šπ™§π™¨π™šπ™‘π™›. 𝘽π™ͺ𝙩 π™‡π™žπ™ π™š π˜Όπ™£ π˜Όπ™™π™™π™žπ™˜π™© π™Šπ™£ π˜Ύπ™§π™–π™˜π™ . π™Žπ™π™š π™†π™šπ™₯𝙩 π˜Ύπ™€π™’π™žπ™£π™œ π˜½π™–π™˜π™  𝙁𝙀�...
150K 7.9K 20
- with me one last time
1.7M 111K 46
"I don't want a soulmate anymore."
2.7K 153 56
Just a bunch of drama πŸ˜‚