Our Children {A BNHA STORY} [...

Autorstwa Cindy13Queen

I suck at summaries. Reason for this story is for experience and my love for Boku no Hero Academia. Don't car... Więcej

Accident #1
Accident #2
Mistake #1
Checkup #1
Food Friend
Birth
Entrance Exams
Special Episode (to get over writers block)
Feel Better F**ker
Stop Fucking Staring
Valentine's Day Special
Valentine's Day Special 2
it hurts Izu...
please... PLEASE LOVE ME AGAIN!!
Happy Birthday To mah boi
Huh?! BAKUGOU?!
Short Teaser
I like you Bakugou Katsuki (part 1)
Hello Bakugou Katsuki~ (part 2)
Bitch please I'm Fucking Bakugou Katsuki
This bitch's birthday
He knows...
You can't be fucking serious!
I guess you aren't a total fuckwad
Definition of Love

Deku, You must be Dumb as Bricks pt. 1

1.2K 41 7
Autorstwa Cindy13Queen

Continued...
(yeah the story's not accurate from this point)

Bakugou began fighting the villains aggressively with his Quirk. The whole class took that as a sign and scattered all around the simulation. They were looking for buildings or dark areas they split up into groups and left. The only ones that stayed behind to help Bakugo was Todoroki, Midoriya, Denki and Kirishima.

"What the fuck are you idiots doing here?!" He said as he fought on. Just as some villain was about to nail it a punch on him, Midoriya came from behind and punched the villain instead. He turned Bakugou around to face him, "What do you think we're doing here? We're here to help you!! You're in trouble and those kids are in trouble!! Heroes and friends help."

"I don't need help!! I am fucking capable of doing it on my own, you fucking extra trash!!" Before he could say anymore of his rebuttal, Kirishima grabbed his shoulder, and hugged him. "You're not alone anymore. So don't shut us out!!"

Bakugou finally caved and let them do what they wanted. "Whatever just don't come crying to me when you get injured!!"

They all smiled as Bakugou turned around to hide his blushing expression on his face, but everyone saw it. It took awhile for the villains to be defeated by Aizawa and Bakugou's group of rebels. It wasn't until Pro Hero 13 got injured because of Kurogiri. Bakugou quickly figured out how to hold him down.

"Figured your gas form had to have something holding ya down! Guess I was right!"

"Ah Bakugou Katsuki. Are you sure you can make the right decision? Don't regret it later." Bakugou re-gripped his hand and glared at him. "This is getting annoying. Noru. Destroy the boy holding Kurogiri down."

Bakugou turned to see a fist coming to his face. He closed his eyes to brace himself for the impact. He didn't feel hurt and opened his eyes and saw Kirishima in his hardened form, Todoroki behind him that made an ice shield to support Midoriya who was barely holding the fist away. "Bakugo! You okay?!" Kaminari said as he squatted beside him. All this made Bakugou very confused.

"Yeah I'm fucking fantastic, dunce head. You fuckers just keep getting in my way!!" He scoffed at them and got up again, ready to fight again. He gazed back at the screen. Sclenched his fist as he growled loud enough for people around him to notice 'Fucking shit! You'll pay!!'

They fought many of the minor villains until all that was left was the big black creature and hand job guy. "Oi Hand Job!! You keep bullshiting and talking about wanting me to join y'all but..." Bakugou explodes forward to try to land a punch. "You're a MAJOR Bitch"

Key word, try. Nomu shielded the attack using his arm that had already regenerated. "Fuck, thought you were done with." Bakugou turned his attention to Hand Job making everyone in the area quiet. Bakugou tried to retreat but he was stuck. Nomu was holding his wrist in place. "Hand Job?..." Shigaraki questioned. But before Shigaraki could give an order, a crash came from the ceiling. Glass scattered downwards. In the rubble of the ceiling glass was All Might.

"I'M GOING THROUGH LIKE A HERO WOULD!!" He swung his arm and began the fight again. Blow after blow but Nomu would just regenerate after every attack. After a few seconds, Nomu began his offensive as well. It was intense. Everyone seemed to not want to look away until someone shouted out, "BAKUGOU-KUN!! WE FOUND THEM!!" Bakugou ignored all noises, the fighting, the yelling and ran towards them in a panic daze. Ojiro and Koda were holding them, trying to calm them down.

"AH!" they both start babbling as they cry.

Bakugou sighed in relief. He held his arm out and held them. "You little shits... I will always come..." he whispered softly into their hair. Kai and Kazu were curled into his chest as they cuddled each other, not wanting to let go. The fighting stopped and the villains were defeated or in this case, retreated.

The paramedics quickly came and people began to stare at Bakugou, Kai and Kazu. Bakugou slightly flinched and tried to unnoticeably cover their face. Bakugou was about to shout at them to fuck off when someone started walking in front to him, and gave him a torn up sheet to shielding them from the onlookers.

"What gives half-and-half?? You looking down at me!?" He glared at him. "No. I just don't want to deal with paparazzi at school... and children should always be protected..." Bakugou stopped responding and let him continue guarding in silence as they walked to the police and paramedics.

Todoroki kept looking at Bakugou as the paramedics treated Kai and Kazu. "I have to ask-" Bakugou scoffed at him. "Of course, I should have known you wanted something. Out with it, what do ya want?" Todoroki just stares for a second reading Bakugou's face. "Does everyone know you're a teen parent? Or is it suppose to be secret?" Bakugou flinched visibly. His eyes stared at him, wide eyed. Then after a few seconds, he glared at him.

"How the fuck do y'all keep figuring it out?!" He whispered aggressively. 'Deku must be dumb as bricks'. "You went into a panic when you saw those twins on the screen. That reaction... it's what a mother does when their kids are in danger. I've seen it before. Also why else would they use them as bait to lure you in? Also they look identical to-" Bakugou sighed and facepalm as he shook his head to stop him. "Yeah yeah I get it! It's fucking obvious but you gotta keep it a fucking secret. Or else-" He popped his hands and threateningly smiled at him.

Todoroki nodded. "......... so who's the mom?" Bakugou almost punched him right then and there in his face. "You're joking right? There's no fucking way I'll tell some half brain I only met. My fucking life-"

"They look familiar to someone..." Bakugou paled and shut his mouth. They reached the paramedics and began to examine Kai, Kazu and Bakugou avoiding Todoroki's gaze the whole time he was outside.

Bakugou was then sent to hospital with a police escort was protecting him with heroes assisting. "Name's Laura, but call me Nahomy. 'Gonna be your paramedic. Have you consumed any food or drinks in the last 24 hours to 48 hours?" Bakugou shook his head as no. "Had you had sexual intercourse with anyone in the last 48 hours?" Bakugou gagged "Hell no. Never again." "How are you related to Kai Bakugou and Kazu Bakugou?"

Bakugou gulped as he fidgeted "They're my kids" "Is the mother available to contact-" "That's me..." "Yes you're the mom-WAIT!" The paramedic read in the file and tried to look into the computer for information. "Are you perhaps diagnosed with Carbunoma Platus Uteri? The gene mutation that gives ~2% of the male population an extra sex gene?" Bakugou looked away and rubbed his neck. "I'm not going to judge or give any stupid remarks or advice. As your paramedic, It's my job to ask these questions to assure that you receive the right treatment and medical advice that wouldn't negatively impact your health."

"Yeah yeah! Got diagnosed around 10 or 11 months ago. They said that this condition would handicap me in terms that my stomach would try to kill me-" "Kill you?!" "Cramps if you would shut your trap for a second you overdramatic butterface ass knob" "Okay that's rude. I do NOT have a butterface." "That's what you disagree with? Moron." "I've been called worse~" "Oh really? I can do worse. Is that a challenge?"

They joked around for the ride and exchanged social media info. When they arrived, the jokes stopped and it was interesting for Bakugou to see Nahomy change into work mode as she rushed them in.

"We've got a Code Brown. Trauma Patient with two infants that were caught in a villian attack!"

"Place Trauma patient in Room 7. Page Doctor Navarra!" "Place infants into IEMC room 9!"
"Hernandez! Go with the Infants!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After a few hours of check ups and test, they were about to let the Bakugous leave but then they decided to ask a few more questions. "Bakugou Katsuki. Age: 16. Student at UA. Recently was targeted by League of Villains. Children were threatened and actually kidnapped. Fought against Villains with the knowledge that you'll probably not be able to save your children if you fought. And you're telling me... that you don't need therapy?........ honey sorry to not being 'the lying-and-sensitive-to-your-feelings-and-wishes' kind of doctor but you need therapy-"

"What the actual fuck. I don't need it. I can fucking handle anything that goes my way. I knew what I signed up for when I agreed to keep my kids. I don't need help or anyone else with what I need. I'm going to be a hero and a great parent!! I'm strong and I've been strong enough to make these decisions myself-" Doctor Navarra placed her clipboard down, "I don't think you've realized... that you're a kid yourself. It's okay to ask for help. To be frustrated. To have help. You know why?" Bakugou sat there glaring at her to continue. "Because you're only sixteen. Stop trying to be an adult soo fast and appreciate being a teenager who doesn't have to be strong all the time. Look I get it. You're in UA that makes you think that you have to grow up fast to be a hero. Sure, try to be mature. Go and be responsible for yourself but your walls are going to break and once they do, no one's going to give you any advice. No more help. Unless you're lucky!"

Doc. Navarra wrote on the clipboard and gave it to Bakugou. "You're going to therapy. Mandatory at least once a week. Optional for more after 6 weeks of going to therapy. Take a friend if you want or don't. Bring your kids or don't. But skipping out is NOT an option. This is a medically viewed session with nurses and doctors who take note of everyone that attends and gives them necessary attention to their mental health."

It happened so fast that Bakugou was soon standing outside the office with wide eyes and mouth gaping as he looks at the paper as if it personally offended him. 'What. The. Actual. Fucking. Piece. Of. Shit. Is. This?!'

The Next Day
3rd POV

Bakugou groaned as he woke up. The school gave him two days off to help with the "transition" from being attacked to the entire class. Bakugou didn't buy that. 'Something's up. More importantly, how they get in? Security is maxed out with heroes... A leak? They wanted me and All Might... maybe a spy or a mole. Either way, they know about Kai and Kazu. Threatening us was their death wish..'

As he finished his thoughts, crying could be heard next to him. "Okay crybabies. I get it! It's breakfast. Where's the- Oh got it" he grabs two clean bibs and puts them on Kai and Kazu.

(Credit to the Artist! This isn't mine! Again!! Credit to Artist! I would credit them but I don't know who cuz I can't read Kanji!) [They're younger than the picture, but u get the idea right?](if u know the artist please tell me if u can)

"Oh you two are heavier." Bakugou have them food as he ready himself for his daily routine. Before he could, a hand on his shoulder stopped him. "Where do you think you're going brat?" Mitsuki questioned.

"Paris. Where the fuck does it look like I'm going?!"

"Yeah no. From now on, you are grounded from leaving this house UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Understood-"

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD I?!"

"It's dangerous for you especially when they threaten you in our home. Heroes are placed in patrols around our neighborhood just to keep us safe. Make it easier and just lay your ass down in your room. Study or some shit."

With a frustrated Bakugou and two cheerful babies having two days on nothing but cuddles and sleep. Kai would just lay down next to Bakugou cuddling his right arm and chest. But Kazu would lay on top of Bakugou as he giggled as he looked at Bakugou. "Why are you laughing? I'm just looking at you... weirdo" Bakugou smiled just a bit and thought about many things and people. He sighs as he looks over and sees both Kai and Kazu have fallen asleep.

BACK TO SCHOOL

Bakugou could feel the stares from his classmates as they see him walk through the doors. After two days away, they seem more annoying than before.

TO BE CONTINUED!!
Damn this chapter is longer than the rest cuz I was trying to make it up to u guys!!

Next chapter is part 2!!
-Cindy13Queen

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

529 3 10
What if, when Bakugo and Midoriya are older and hero's, one of them doesn't make it back from their mission as they thought they would. Bakugo and M...
69.2K 1.6K 36
[COMPLETED] being bullied during your childhood days, sucked. especially for such a fragile kid who dreams to be the top hero izuku midoriya who has...
26K 706 50
You and your twin brother are known to be very close and rowdy at times. Both of you were in separate Hero classes yet still supported each other. Yo...
637K 29.8K 91
"Love was so fucking cringey until I met you." You and your delinquent brother had been "troubled" kids, since the very beginning of it all. Before...