HERO #I.M (MONSTA X)

Autorstwa KimMyungjun101

To live a life itself is not easy even when someone have everything ... Not to mention if a person just have... Więcej

Run Away
Feel Special
See You Again
Oh My !
I Will Show You
Ex-Girl
If Only
Never Ever
Blind
Holiday
Hate
Poison
Fear
Hero
Thanks
Jealousy
Beautiful
By My Side
Party
Re-Bye
You Calling My Name
Sorry Sorry
Why Why
Angel or Devil
I'll Be Your Man
Truth
I'm here for you
Here We Are
Here We Are (pt.2)
Beside You
No More Dream
I'm OK
Friends
Friend (pt.2)
See You Again (pt.2)
You Can't Hold My Heart
Stay
Stay (pt.2)
Happiness
If You
The Truth Untold
Adore U
Confession
Right ?
Don't Know What To Do
Outta My Head
On Track
I Like You
I Like You (pt.2)
The Story That Never Ends
The Story That Never Ends (pt.2)

Story Of My Life

872 13 2
Autorstwa KimMyungjun101

          Y/n's P.O.V

Hi ! Before anything started , allow me to introduce myself first . My name is Song Y/n . I am currently 17 and I am living with my step-parent . Well , I wouldn't say that they treat me like a daughter ... Let's put that aside first . You might wonder , where are my real parents ? 

Let's get started with the story of my life . When I was 13 , my parents died in a car accident . Since then , I lived under the same roof with my 'step-parent' . I wasn't that  rich then . My parents both don't work as anything so powerful . 

All of the family treasures will surely go to me . But because I am still under aged , I will have to wait until I am 18 years old . I , sincerely don't even care about getting the treasures . Who on earth would think about it when they just lost the two only person they have in their life ?

I don't have any friends at school either since they all grades people through power . I am not rich like them . After I lost my parents , I tried to still be positive of life . Even though I know all I had was hope , but ... It's not a sin to keep a hope , right ? 

I thought my step-parent would be nice to me ... Turns out , I am their maid . After school , I have to start cleaning the house . They are usually out the whole day but all the works should be done by the time they come home . 

At night , I have to start working on my plethora of homeworks . Then , I can go to sleep peacefully . Did I mention that I have to cook and serve them and wash the dishes ? Well , if don't do it for them , a beating must awaits for me . 

It sure hurts a LOT . I have not even one friends at school , no one to talk to at home and being a maid to people who actually take care of me . Of course I have thought about a suicide . But at that moment , I don't want to lose to them . If I am dead , I totally lost . So I didn't do it .

I don't think it's too bad to do the house chores , plus , I like it because it can make my stress go away since I have to focus . I've always dreamed of a prince to come and save me from this hell , but everyone know that will never happen . All I have to do is house chores . 

To be frank , I know the only reason that my step-parent keep me . It's for the family treasure . And I would NEVER let it fall to the evil and dirty hands of them . I am now planning to run away so that the treasure will not go to the wrong hands . I better give them to an orphanage . 

I have planned to run away for so long . It may sound simple, but even though my step-parent will not be home all day , the food won't cook itself and I have to serve it to them and clean afterwards . Don't let me get started about pocket money . All I have is my scholarship support .

I also earn by working as a part-timer at a convenience store . It's not much but at least I have some extra earnings . My current step-parent were my real parent's friend . I don't really know how my parents befriend them , but , what would change if I even know .

My plan to run away is ... First , I go to school as usual and the moment I come back home , I have to start cleaning . After cleaning , I cook and serve the food on the table . I estimated that I may finish them all around 6:30 o'clock . Then , I bring ALL of my things to work . After work , I will go straight to the orphanage .

My plan is perfect . All I need now is the perfect timing . Every month , they will go on a trip for two days . That is when they won't realize that I'm gone on the first day . 

*loud knock* They are home . I open the door and I want to go to my room after but suddenly ...

Step-mom : Hey b**** . We are going on our trip tomorrow . You don't have to cook . 

Me : Okay . 

Then I go straight to my room . Finally the day I've been waiting for has come . This hell is about to end . I started packing up my things and keep the sound really low so that they wouldn't expect . I'm so excited ! 

I even write a letter to my headmaster to drop out of school since they would surely try to find me at school . I know it's going to be hard , but , I'll try my best to save my own life . 

-Author's Note-

Hi everyone ! I am back with a new fanfic ! I hope you will like this story ! I would really appreciate your reads and votes . I even write this while listening to Monsta X's songs . The feel would probably goes down to the marrow (hahahaha . just kidding) ! I would also apologize in advance if the story has a lot of errors and mistakes . Goodbye , dear readers !

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3.3K 372 31
After the military enlistment of Shownu, Kihyun took a long hiatus from the group and the projects pending for their upcoming events henceforth. Othe...
367K 17.6K 47
As a guy who hates getting attention while preparing to inherit his father's company, Hyungwon lived a simple life. Despite being rich, he chose to s...
5.7K 263 38
❝𝑯𝒊 𝒀/𝒏.❞ 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐥𝐲. 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞...
3.2K 160 11
They held their distance until graduation. Then walked their own way and started their new life but without each other. Will they be able to meet aga...