Diabolik Lovers: Our Youngest...

By Darkshadowlady438

Rankings: #8 ayato out of 2.7k stories - 6/26/2022, #2 ruki out of 980 stories - 9/6/2022, #36 sakamaki out o... More

Chapter 1 - The Holy Night
Chapter 3 - Diving into Madness
Chapter 4 - The Mukami Brothers
Chapter 5 - Family Rivalry
Chapter 6 - Fashion Shows
Chapter 7 - We need you
Chapter 8 - Back on the Throne
Y/N Sakamaki
Chapter 9 - Meeting Yui
Chapter 10 - We Love Your Blood
Chapter 11 - It's gonna be me
Chapter 12 - First bite
Chapter 13 - Musical lovers
Chapter 14 - Darts
Chapter 15 - The Dinner Table
Chapter 16 - Bath Time
Chapter 17 - Our Little Song Bird
Chapter 18 - My Protection
Chapter 19 - My Nocturnal Serenade
Chapter 20 - Obsession
Chapter 21 - A Quiet Place
Chapter 22 - The Graveyard Shift
Chapter 23 - Cordelia Returns?
Chapter 24 - The Witching Hour
Chapter 25 - When Lost things are Found
Chapter 26 - More Blood
Chapter 27 - The Reunion
Chapter 28 - The Punishment
Chapter 29 - Tears of Grief
Chapter 30 - The Rescue
Chapter 31 - We Need You!
Chapter 32 - The Mukami Brothers Return
Chapter 33 - Threads and Needles
Chapter 34 - The Art of the Dress
Chapter 35 - The Harvester
Chapter 36 - Happy Halloween!
Chapter 37 - Happy Halloween (Version 2)
Chapter 38 - Red Meat
Chapter 39 - The Regrets
Chapter 40 - The Beauty of Blades
Chapter 41 - The Real Eve
Chapter 42 - The Beast with a heart
Chapter 43 - The Drums of War
Chapter 44 - The Sakamaki's and the Mukami's
Chapter 45 - Clair de Lune
Chapter 46 - Until We Met Again
Chapter 47 - Wake up, Sleeping Beauty
Chapter 48 - The Confession
A/N 10k?!
A/N: Sequel?! (Voting for book cover) [CLOSED]
A/N: Book Cover Winner
A/N: Four Year Anniversary Special?

Chapter 2 - Siblings

3.7K 93 7
By Darkshadowlady438

Y/N = Your Name

* 3rd Person's P.O.V

It was breakfast, The Sakamaki brothers were at the table. Reiji brought his adopted sister Y/N into the room, He placed Y/N on a high chair. Ayato was eating some Takoyaki. Reiji gave Y/N some apple slices. She grabs an apple slice and starts eating. Laito was chewing on some Macaron. " What a surprise to have a human as a sibling," he said." Does that mean she's food to us?" Laito added. " For once, maybe Laito is right. What if she is food?" Shu said." Y/N's not food. She's our adopted baby sister" Reiji said." Father's words against yours. Now shut up and eat your garbage" he took a bite of his Spaghetti Carbonara. Subaru was just minding his own business." Not even just one bite? I bet she'll taste delicious" Kanato turns his head to his adopted baby sister. " Teddy thinks we should try" he held his teddy bear close." I said no!" Reiji slams his hand against the table. Everyone just stared at him, " Just eat" Reiji sighed. All the brothers look at each other before eating. 

* Time Skip

In the living room, Reiji was changing Baby Y/N's diaper. " When will those boys learn?" He pushes his glasses up. Baby Y/N was giggling at him, she grabs his glasses. " Y/N give those back," Reiji said. He tries to snatch his glasses back but, Y/N was swinging them around. Reiji grabs the glasses and pulls them away. " Never steal from Reiji" he places them back on his face. His sister started sniffling. " You're not gonna cry are you?" Reiji asked. Baby Y/N started crying, " Oh come on" Reiji moaned. He walks to the shelves and grabs a backpack. It was filled with diapers, toys, and food for Y/N. Reiji pulls out a baby rattle. He shakes the rattle in front of his baby sister. Y/N grabs the baby rattle and starts giggling. " You're so stubborn" Reiji sighed." You have a lot of lessons to learn" he picks up his sister.  Y/N hugs Reiji, Reiji flinched and hugs back. He sighed as he patted her back.

The Sakamaki brothers were outside, Kanato was crying. Laito and Ayato ran over to him. " What's wrong?" Ayato asked." My bat flew away! It took me forever to catch it" Kanato sniffled. " Don't worry, We'll catch it" Ayato said. Meanwhile, Baby Y/N was on the ground crawling. Subaru was just looking at the roses, Baby Y/N was crawling towards him and grabbed his foot. Subaru was surprised and backed away. He noticed it was his adopted baby sister." Leave me alone. Go play with someone else" Subaru sighed. Baby Y/N held out her arms towards him, " You want me to....pick you up?" Subaru asked. Y/N nodded her head and Subaru picks her up. Baby Y/N looks at the roses and laughs. " I can't believe I'm doing this" Subaru mumbled. He picks a rose and gives it to her. Baby Y/N grabs the rose and smiles, Subaru was rolling his eyes and grunted. Subaru felt something toward his sister, He felt a small blush on his face. Subaru placed the baby on the ground and left. Baby Y/N was looking at the rose, she started crawling away with the rose in her hands. Baby Y/N bumps into a figure and looks up. There was a tall purple-haired lady standing right in front of her. " Oh my! What do we have here?" she smirked. It was Cordelia, " An ugly mortal baby crawling around?" She picks up Y/N. Baby Y/N tilted her head at her. " So pure...." Cordelia bops her nose." Too bad I have to end you" she walks away with her. Baby Y/N drops her rose and started crying. In the distance, Ayato noticed his baby sister was being taken. He felt anger towards his mother. Ayato grunted while following his mother. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.5K 1.6K 35
Highest rank : #1 in AyatoXYui "Let's get married." Words that brought happiness to one's ears. "Really? Another human girl is going to live with us...
20.8K 257 13
(Y/N) is a very suicidal girl who has gone through many tragedies in her lifetime. While walking the streets alone at night she encounters a man name...
14.9K 325 22
Skylar was a girl that got taken away by vampires as a young kid. She grew up living in a prison that humans are kept for adoption as vampire slaves...
269K 5.5K 45
(Y/N) (L/N) was a shy, scared and full of pain and agony when she lived with her alcoholic parents and her younger sister which was the 'little angel...