Shivika: Will love blossom ag...

By vagilikku

Shivaay Singh Oberoi decides to divorce Anika after he gets black mailed by Mrs. Kapoor. Anika decides to lea... More

1. Her new life
2. Oberoi Family
3. The past
4. The past (ii)
5. The past (iii)
6. Longing heart
7. Cover
8. A ray of hope?
9. Him, her
10. Meeting Sahil
11. The meet
12. Meeting her
13. A danger?
14. Saving her
15. Saving her(ii)
16. His care, her anger
17. Thoughts and decisions?
18. His request
19. Will she?
20. Her decision
21. Travelling back
22. Her welcome
23. The party
24. Family
25. Misunderstandings?
26. Revealed truth
27. Her apologies
28. The Oberoi day!
29. To bring them close..
30. Convincing them
31. A new journey
32. Friends?
33. Travel dairies(i)
34. Travel dairies(ii)
35. Behind the facade
36. Their thoughts
37. Attraction, confusion
38. The painful nightmare
39. Sharing her pain
40. Sparks of jealousy
42. Mind v/s Heart
43. Understanding their relation
44. Small steps!
45. Happy moments!
46. One, forever!
47. Business trip
48. Broken
49. Sharing his pain
50. Realizing love!
51. Our world!
52. I love you too!
53. Marriage!
54. Imperfectly perfect!
55. His love, her strength!
56. New beginnings!
57. Maha Aarthi!
58. Ruvya ki shaadi hai!
59. A good news!
60. Love & Mood Swings!
61. EPILOGUE!!

41. The untold love

4.3K 515 103
By vagilikku

When Shivaay saw Anika leaving, he pushed Alice away and started to run towards Anika.

S: Anika stop there..Please ruk jao!

Anika didn't hear a word and moved towards exit and tried to take a cab when Shivaay held her hand.

A: Shivaay please leave my hand! I don't want to talk to you!

S: Anika, I didn't think Alice could do that..Please listen to me!

A: I said leave me.

S: Not happening. I won't let you go away alone in this state. We will talk once we reach home.

Holding her hand tightly in his, he moved towards the car. The ride was silent and Anika didn't look at him for a second while he was looking at her all the while. Once they reached home, she immediately rushed inside to the pool side. He ran behind her and held her hand tightly.

S: What is wrong with you Anika? Tum kyu aise behave kar rahi ho? I didn't expect Alice to do something like that!

A: Shivaay please leave me alone!

S: Anika mujhe tumse baat karni hai!

A: And I don't want to..please leave!

S: Anika I am sorry for what has happened in the party. I didn't knew why she did that.

A: Can I ask you something? Please answer it frankly.

Shivaay nodded.

A: Why did you marry me Shivaay?

Shivaay looked surprised. He didn't expect something like this now.

A: Tell me Shivaay? Aap ne mujhse shaadi kyu ki? You always say about naam, khoon, khandaan right! I don't have any of them. If you wished you could have talked to the wedding organizer that day. Lekin aap ne aisa nahi ki! You married me and introduced me as your wife in front of the world..Remember you itself introduced Tia as your wife 3 years before. What has happened to you that you organized a party that day and called media and all to introduce me a month back? Nothing had changed in me. Mein aaj bhi wahi Anika hoon. Na naam, na khoon, na khandaan. Then why are you did that? Is that because you were guilty for what happened? Did you do everything because you want to repent for your deeds? Or else did you marry me because you pity me. I didn't have those 3 with me so you let me go in past right! Even now you married me because you needed my forgiveness and you pitied me. But please don't look at me with pity Shivaay. I don't need it. You wanted me to forgive you right? Okay..I forgive you! But please answer this question. Why did you marry me? Boliye Shivaay?

He was silent. He wasn't able to digest the fact that Anika could think like this. She was thinking about his ideologies which he forgot long back. Naam, khoon, khandaan. Those were the thoughts which washed away from his mind because of her. He no longer judges a person based on them. And now she is talking about those fake ideologies. How could she even think that he left her because she didn't have naam, khoon, khandaan. And she is naming his all deeds in the name of repenting his mistakes. Can't she feel the undying love I have for her? He thought.

Seeing him silent, Anika wiped her tears which were continuously betraying her. But she doesn't want to fall week in front of him. She again misunderstood him.

A: I got my answer!

She turned to go and took a step away from him. She was again drowning in the world of loneliness and a similar pain in her heart that happened to her 3 years before. But before she could further move away from him, he pulled her towards him and hugged her tightly. Anika was shocked seeing him. He had hugged her with all his might. She was even feeling breathless the way he had held her in his embrace. It's like she would go away from him if he loosened his grip even for a second.

A: I..cann'tt..breathee..

He loosened his grip on her but didn't leave her completely.

S: Anika do you really think I had done everything because of guilt or I pity you? Do you really think I am that kind of person? Can't you understand me Anika?

A: How can I understand you Shivaay? You always gave me hope in my life and then you itself destroyed it brutally. You never behaved the way I wished to. In the past you married me forcefully and used me as an object to protect your family reputation. But what did you do later? You introduced Tia as your wife. When your work is completed you pushed me away like trash. I was a toy for you back then. If you wanted to play with me, you played and when you got bored you pushed me away.

She jerked out of his hold and she was crying by then.

S: Can't you see that old non caring Shivaay Singh Oberoi is dead! This is the real me. I agree I am guilty for all the sins I had committed Anika and yes I need you to forgive me but can't you understand the real me? Are you feeling that I am doing everything for earning forgiveness? Can't you understand our relation? And please don't cry Anika. Your tears are my weakness.

A: But you are the one who always make me cry. And why should I stop crying? I don't even understand why you married me.

He hugged her and she let her pain come out in form of tears. He can understand the turmoil of her heart. She had understood everything in a wrong way and he has to erase this misconception of hers.

S: Do you want to know why I married you?

Anika gave a small nod and he made her sit on the couch. Kneeling in front of her, he cupped her face and wiped her tears.

S: The reason I married you because I love you! I love you so much Anika!

She couldn't actually believe that he had confessed his love. She even thought it was she was dreaming.

S: Anika yeh sach hai and I love you so much! And from all these years, I had only loved you and not even thought of any other. Anika I know my behavior in past is still haunting you and you are in a confusion to believe me or not. But please Anika I am saying truth. Trust me. And those ideologies you stated..Naam, khoon, khandaan! I no longer believe in them. You are the only one who wiped away those ideologies from my heart. Please don't think that I let you go in past because of those ideologies.

She was silent and wasn't able to utter a word. There was a mix of confusion and happiness in her eyes. He kissed her forehead and placed her left hand on his heart. He placed his hand above hers.

S: From the past 3 years I was not living Anika. Just breathing. I was also in the same state like you. I am with everyone yet I am lonely. That time I started to live was from the time I saw you again. You can't even explain how happy I was when I married you. You said that I could have talked to that organizer to stop our wedding that day..But how can I do that when I was wishing for a new life with you! Omru ne mujhe kaha tha ki if my love is true none can stop me from being with you and we got married. And the reception party in Mumbai..I organized it because I wanted to show the entire world that Anika is the only one for me..Woh bhi pure tadi ke saath..

Shivaay chuckled slowly at the end. Even a smile formed on Anika's face. She was feeling a strange happiness as he was conveying his feelings. She at this point didn't want him to stop conveying his feelings. She wanted him to open up completely.

S: You know I wanted this confession to be magical and that day I propose you my love to be the best day of your life..But what I understand now is that we don't need pomp and show to express what we feel truly! I am really very sorry for all the deeds I did in past and no longer I will play with your feelings..Tumhari khushi matlab Shivaay Singh Oberoi ki khushi!

She didn't know when she had also knelt down in front of him and pulled him in a tight hug. Somehow she wanted all of him for her completely and he also doesn't want to pull apart from her.

A: Shivaay..I am sorry..I thought..

S: Shh! Try to forget the past and live for the present! I always want to see you happy!

She slowly pulled out and looked at him.

S: And one more thing..I just don't want you to accept my love as a compulsion..This also doesn't mean that you also should have to confess your feelings at this moment..I will be waiting for the day you will confess your feelings! I meant what I said now..

He made her stand and both of them moved to their rooms. All the while she was looking at him. While Anika was at the door step, he called her and she turned to him.

S: I want a promise from you Anika!

Anika gave a slight nod.

S: Confess me your love that day when I win you completely! Will you?

Showing his little finger he asked for a pinky promise. She slowly locked her finger with his. He smiled and kissed her forehead.

S: Get ready to confess your feelings because I promise to win your heart soon!

Without saying a word Anika left to her room, while Shivaay moved to his with a content smile on his face.

*****

Precap: Mind v/s Heart!

So, how was the confession guys? Do let me know your what you feel! Lots of love to all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 2.6K 15
Short Shivikalicious Story .. 💯 What will happen when If Roop bhua runs away from mental asylum & becomes a greater threat to Annika.. How will shiv...
222K 18.5K 55
One does not believe in love, while the other has never imagined falling in love. A businessman and a doctor. Hop on to learn more about their tale a...
81K 5.9K 26
It's start from where pinky blame Sahil for being thief but what will happens when Anika will take all blame over her head without doing anything and...
293K 28.7K 44
An angry Shivaay Singh Oberoi marries his wedding planner- Anika, for whom he once secretly harbored feelings of affection. Shivaay's one day marriag...