Seven Dates A Weekend | RO ✓

By riveting-

[COMPLETED] ➠ SHORT LISTED UNDER "MATTERS OF HEART" CATEGORY FOR WATTPAD INDIA AWARDS 2021!!! NOW A FEATURED... More

before | the beginning
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
00 | epigraph
01 | the one in which the plan is ruined.
02 | the one in which they swap coffee and names.
03 | the one in which they have a moment
04 | the one in which they open up
05 | the one in which saloni has a job.
06 | the one in which there's a procedure
07 | the one in which it's finally Friday night
08 | the one in which date one has a reservation
09 | the one in which it's time for a healthy breakfast.
10 | the one in which he sings
11 | the one in which she has a cute lunch date.
12 | the one in which she has a movie date.
13 | the one in which she has a night racer date.
14 | the one in which there's sunday dates
15 | the one in which he doesn't show up
16 | the one in which she dates Aahan Kapoor.
17 | the one in which she goes viral.
18 | the one in which they kiss
19 | the one in which there's heartbreak
20 | the one in which she's gone.
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
00.2 | epigraph
00.3 | character aesthetic.
21 | the one in which there's a problem
22 | the one in which there's the ex
23 | the one in which there's mud cake and apple pie
24 | the one in which the villa is a getaway
25 | the one in which there's the amends and the plan.
26 | the one in which there's the confessions
27 | the one in which it's their date one
28 | the one in which there's sunrise and tapri ki chai
30 | the one in which it's the final date
31 | the one in which you're it.
32 | the one in which north meets the west
33 | the one in which she got to start anew
34 | the one in which its Christmas engagement Party
35 | the one in which there's 10,000 dates for a lifetime
00.4 | AUTHORS NOTE
after | the ending

29 | the one in which there's food, coffee and movie dates.

175 27 12
By riveting-

Saloni's hand waved at the children on the bus opposite our car. The sun rays kissed her cheeks and her smile stretched upwards. She was glowing, she looked happy. I drove to our next destination which was, Date four. Even with the chai melting away in our veins, we both had agreed to get something sweet, with a little bit of coffee. And so, that's how we ended up at a small cake called Kerala's delicacies.

"We'll take, a takeaway order." I nodded towards the guy at the cashier.

"What? Why?" Saloni tilts her head from beside me. I placed a finger to my lip and I winked at her. "You'll see," I whispered to her and then went back to placing our order. Two of Kerala's special cutting caffeine coffee, with four chocolate brownies.

"I want to eat right now."

"Oh, I know. I can hear the rumbling of your gigantic stomach." I smirked at her, to which she narrowed her eyes. "It's a normal stomach like any other human being."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, babe." I pecked her lips softly. She blushed, her skin flushing with a shade of pink and red. That shut her up and I smiled in triumph. I then proceeded to pay the guy at the counter, taking my order in my hand, and my girl's hand in my other hand.

"Let's go-to date four."

***

The wind tasted salty. The gentle breeze brought by the ocean waves kissed my skin, but what took over my body was the winter heat of the sun, which I am sure of now, was to give a tan. My eyes drifted upwards from my bare feet in the sand to Saloni, who played along the line of the seashore. Dancing in and out of the ocean like a free soul. It was an enrapturing sight to see and I was glad that I decided to come to the beach for our fourth date.

The car was parked away, not too far away from us. After fighting over who got the bigger piece of the brownies and drinking our coffee, we were now out in the open. Walking barefoot on the sand. Tracing footsteps along the trace of the ocean waves.

Saloni ran ahead of me, laughing and all. Her arms were stretchered out as if she was embracing the earth. And I felt a twinge of jealousy sweep under my bones. I could use a hug, too. But my heart swells with joy at the sight of her happiness blooming out of her body.

"You're like a kid, seeing the ocean for the first time," I shouted over the rhythm of the ocean waves. I smiled teasingly. I couldn't help but feel the need to annoy her, to watch her face go from laughter to a glaring one. And when she would shake with anger, I would long to kiss her anger away until she's left fighting a dark shade of blush dressing her skin.

"For the ocean, I am a kid. I'm an ocean child." She beamed at me, totally brushing off the attempt of tease I had laid down.

"Then why not go into the ocean?" I asked.

"I can't swim. I have tried, but I can figure out my way inside." She confessed.

"I know how to swim. Come on, let's take a little dip." I walked closer to her. "I don't know..." she trailed off, casting a glance at the ocean waves. "It will be fine; I won't let go of you. Trust me." I took her hands in mine, giving it a gentle squeeze of reassurance.

"Okay."

"Okay then, go ahead and change out of your clothes," I said, waving my hand down her attire. It wasn't anything extra, rather it was simple. A pair of skinny jeans, which hugged the curves of her short legs adorably. Her oversized hoodie and her hair left loose, into the wild. She nodded shyly, taking the car keys from my hand and running towards.

I stood on the sandy beach for about five minutes alone, before I heard footsteps approaching me again. I turned around to see her coming towards me, in a pair of shorts. There her legs were completely out in the open and my mind ran wild. My eyes quickly moved up and I took in the tube bra she wore now, instead of her hoodie. Her hair tied up in a high ponytail. And her shoulder- especially at the area where her neck met in a curve with the shoulder bone. And on it sat a dark hickey bruise. My mark. I smirked at it.

"Shut it. I know what you're thinking."

"I didn't say anything." I held my hands up innocently.

"Oh, your face said it all."

"My expressions are a mirror of the person in front of me. Are you sure you weren't thinking that and not me?" I raised my eyebrows and she blushed, throwing the car keys at me which I caught easily in my hands.

I walked past her with a wink, before heading to the car. I didn't have much to change. I just needed to jane my jeans pants into some shorts. My chest stayed bare and I went back to where Saloni stood, I could swear to god that she had checked me out. But she wouldn't admit it.

Soon I was leading her slowly into the ocean waves. Both our hands stayed entwined as I took a few steps back into the ocean. Saloni followed my steps shakingly. She looked from down to up my face, again and again. I would smile and reassure her it would be fine and when we were chest level deep into the water, I pulled her closer in one swift motion, encircling my arms around her waist. A cheeky smile plastered on my face.

"Wh- What are you doing? Let go of me!" she blushed fervently.

"Are you sure you want? Me to let go of you in the middle of this ocean?"

"NO!"

"No? are you sure this is not uncomfortable?"

"NO! NO! I am completely comfortable anywhere with you! Any-how, too!" she wrapped her arms around my neck and held me tighter with fear. I held her even more firmly in my arms. Now I was at peace. She was hugging me and not the world.

"Even if I do this?" I leaned down and pressed my lips against hers, then pulled back softly. She nodded and pulled me down with her hands on my head. A chuckle erupted at the back of my throat. And there under the soft lights of the sun, chilling water and salty wind, we kissed like two lovers were reunited after pirates had torn us apart.

Date four ended with us being pretty much drenched from head toe. What was a simple kiss had now turned into a heated intimacy connection? From kissing in the ocean waves, we found our way back to the sandy land, pressed against each other. Clothes being pushed apart, hands exploring.

But before it could have escalated, I brought her up on my lap and gasped for air against her forehead. "I'll need energy for this, we are going to do this."

"Is that so?" she cupped my face and looked me in the eye with such a face and such an entrancing look, I wanted to devour her right there and there.

"Mhm." I held back. "Let's go get some food."

"Food it is." She said, her hands teasing her way down my chest.

"Let's go to the closest restaurant. I'll get some food but nothing sweet for later." I took her hands in mine as she whined.

"I thought you liked sweets."

"I do, but I would be eating something else," I smirked and I swear I could hear her heartbeat against my own.

"You're evil."

"Been since day one, Saloni."

***

Date five was simple, we talked a lot over lunch. It was one p.m. our stomachs had been prowling for some stamina and the day ahead was longer. The food was amazing. The restaurant was a local one. The veranda of a huge bungalow had been turned into a small restaurant where home-cooked meals were served. It felt good to relax after what we did on the beach.

Saloni's hair still stayed wet over her shoulders and every now and then I would reach out and touch the tips of her hair.

"You're beautiful."

"I-." She stuttered and I smiled with warmth. We spoke about our childhood memories. Our days apart and everything in between and before we knew it, we were back in the car driving to next date.

"Where to?" Saloni asked checking the time on her phone. It was now three p.m.

"I want to do the classic date, for a change." I shrugged, driving through the rough roads that led back to the main city.

"And what would that be?"

"How does a movie sound?" I probe the idea, "We can then explore the mall for a bit."

I turned to look at Saloni briefly and she smiled with love. Her eyes gazed at me with an expression that said, love. My heartbeat raced. It felt like a beast prowled around my ribcage. Was Saloni in love with me? Did she want to return my feelings? Just the idea of it calmed and excited me. It made me feel like a school kid.

"Let's watch an erotic movie." She smiled, slyly. Leaning over her seat, she came closer to me. Her voice was down to a whisper. "Let's go back. Where there is no one. Where you're the hero. I'm your heroine. And the bed is our background."

Nothing more was needed to say, then. I drove fast, towards her uncle's empty villa.

***

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE. SHOW SOME LOVE DONUTS 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459K 13.8K 36
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...
70.6K 2.7K 41
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚 I'd sworn off of love and men after the fiasco that was my last relationship. Until I spent one steamy and passionate night with a dark...
254K 13K 56
Plot twist : Your crush loves you back!💘 Join Spruha and Varad in their love journey🧡💙 𝗚𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗲 ~ "Varradd!! We're so close!" She said stutt...
1.7M 92.9K 46
|𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 - 𝐈| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Jun...