Kuroko No Basket One Shots

By kainna_elle

Collection of random drabbles and reader insert one shot of Kuroko no Basuke characters. Kuroko no Basuke is... More

Seijūrō Akashi x OC
GoM + Kagami (Short)
Daiki Aomine x You
GoM + Kagami (Short)
GoM + Kagami
Shintarō Midorima x You
GoM + Kagami
AoKaga/KagaMine Special
Who is left? (GoM + Kagami x You)
April Fools (GoM + Kagami x You)
SHORT IMAHANA SPECIAL
Akashi Seijūrō x You
Ryōta Kise x You
Tetsuya Kuroko x You
ANNOUNCEMENT
Atsushi Murasakibara x You
Taiga Kagami x You
GoM + Kagami (Short)
Kiyoshi Teppei x You
Nijimura Shuzo x You
SORRY
GoM + Kagami x You
Midorima x You x Aomine
1K READS (CONTEST)
Special Chapter πŸ‹
Takao Kazunari [Soulmate AU]
OMEGAVERSE [Seirin]
Anniversary Gift β™ͺ Nijimura Shuzo
Izuki Shun x Tsundere! Reader
♣ C r o s s o v e r ♣
Haizaki Shogo x Reader
Momoi Satsuki x Male! Reader
Aomine Daiki x Dancer! Reader x Kagami Taiga
Midorima Shintaro x Reader
Akashi Seijuro x Reader
Miyaji Kiyoshi Birthday Special
ROAD TO 6K READS
Imayoshi Shoichi x Reader
Hanamiya Makoto x Abused! Reader
Akashi Seijuro x Reader [VAMPIRE AU]
NOT AN UPDATE

Generation of Miracle SHORTS

411 10 3
By kainna_elle

A/n: Please don't misunderstand. I typed SHORTS because this is only a short chapter and not because this is about their shorts.

-=-

Midorima Shintaro (Daddy)

While you and the Shuutoku basketball team are in the clubroom waiting for Midorima, your phone suddenly rings. Takao, being him, looked at your phone to see who the caller is.

Takao: Pfft— you still call your dad ‘daddy’, [First Name]?
Miyaji: Woah, really [First Name]?
Kimura and Ootsubo: *looks at you*
You: *smirking while answering the phone* Yes, Shintaro?

Miyaji, Kimura, and Ootsubo's eyes widened when you speak. Meanwhile, Takao looked at you with doubt. Your smirk widened and put the call on loudspeaker.

You: You're on loudspeaker, Shintaro.
Midorima: Good. Tell Ootsubo-san I might arrive a little later.
You: Okay.

All of the people's jaw in the clubroom -except yours- dropped, their eyes wide in surprise and shock.

-=-

Kise Ryota (Be Gentle)

You and Kise are inside the clubroom of Kaijo High, you on the floor and Kise is on top of you.

You: *groans* C-Can you please be g-gentle? *pants*
Kise: *push* B-but I am, [Name]-cchi!
You: Ack! Take it slow when you push! *pants*
Kise: S-Sorry, [Name]-cchi. *push*
You: Ugh..
Kasamatsu: Can you both shut up and stretch in the normal way?! Why are you even stretching [Last Name]?!

You and Kise both look at Kasamatsu who looks like a tomato since his face is so red. Everyone in the clubroom also looked at the both of you with their face as red as blood. You thought that they are all mad because you're noisy, but damn you thought wrong. Kise just looked at them confusedly.

Kise: Ehhh? But we are stretching normally, senpai!
You: Are you all mad? Is that why all of your faces are red? Sorry. My body really hurts from [sports name], Kasamatsu-san.

-=-

Aomine Daiki (English of Otō-san)

You and Sakurai are currently entering the clubroom. Sakurai asked you if you can help him translating Japanese words to English. You agreed since you know how to speak English so why not?

Sakurai: *opens the clubroom door and walks inside* If Okā-san is Mother, Mom, or Mommy in English. Then what's Otō-san in English?
You: *enters the clubroom* Father, Dad, or Daddy.
Aomine, who appeared out of nowhere: Yes, baby?
You: *blushes furiously* W-wha..
Aomine: Sorry. I thought you're calling me. *smirks*
People in the clubroom: *gaping at Aomine, who walked outside*

You closed the door of the clubroom, blushing furiously. The team looks at you, eyes widened in shock. Sakurai is the only one who stood there, looking at you confusedly while remembering the English words for Otō-san.

-=-

Murasakibara Atsushi (I love–)

Atsushi is currently seating in the bench inside the clubroom as you lay on his lap. The other team members didn't really mind since it became a daily routine for both of you. Of course, Atsushi is yet again munching on his snacks that was placed on your stomach. It's not that much and it wasn't heavy so you don't mind.

Atsushi, after eating a (U)Maiubo: *sighs* [Nickname]-chin~ I really love–
You, still laying on his lap eyes close: Umaiubo? Yeah, I know.
Atsushi: You, [Nickname]-chin~ Suki~

Out of surprise, you suddenly sit and turned to look at Atsushi. He's munching on his another bar of mauibo as if he didn't say those words that makes your heart beats fast.

-=-

Akashi Seijuro (Homework)
Rated 18+ (Just Kidding)

You looked at Akashi who's currently in the Student Council's Room as he was the president of the student council. You pouted while looking at him, every second you're getting bored. You and Akashi are the only people in the Student Council's Room since everyone had already gone home. You stayed because the redhead ordered you to. Suddenly an idea came up your mind. Nervously, you smirked and began your plan.

You, in a seductive voice: Seijuro, you've been ignoring me for the last few hours.
Akashi: *still focused on his works*

You decided to walked up to him, and leaned on the table, placing your hands on your chin.

You, still in a seductive stature: Seijuro~ You've been doing that for the last two hours~ *removed the papers that Akashi was looking at*
Akashi: *finally looks at you* Don't disturb me, [First Name].
You: *walks behind Akashi and leans seductively, whispering on his ears* I'm bored~ How about you do me next~?
Akashi: *stiffens* Don't test my patience, [First Name].
You: *hands traveling on Akashi's leg* I'm just suggesting, Seijuro. *gently bites his earlobe*
Akashi: *pulls you in his lap* I told you not to test my patience.

***STATIC***
***CENSORED***
***LIGHTS OFF***

-=-

A/n: So yeah this chapter just included the Generation of Miracles. I'm sorry for Kuroko and Kagami's fans! And if you ever find any grammatical error, you have author's deepest apologies. I'm working on another one shot and it's an AU. I don't know how to end it so please wait patiently until then. I might have two or three consecutive AU's to be published but I still don't know, hehe. The AU's are Soulmate AU (to be published), Omegaverse (not sure), Cupid and Psyche AU (not sure).

Anyways, please enjoy this little update, lots of love~ Take care!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.8K 1.5K 9
What happens if one day Kuroko Tetsuya's calm demeanor and deadpan expression was replaced by a violent and dangerous personality? Will Seirin be abl...
222K 7.3K 88
A Kuroko no basuke fanfic Teiko's basketball #1 Teiko middle school's basketball club. A team known as the Generation of miracles. Their story needs...
9.8K 307 35
[First Place in the KNB Watty Awards 2015 | Haizaki Shogo Category] Kida Koki transfers to Fukuda Sogo where students dislike violence. But since one...
31K 514 36
Middle school is a fun time. Don't you think? Especially if you have friends to share the fun with. And especially when you have friends like mine. A...