𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐚 ❥ 𝗡.𝗠

By loving_the_monsters

ǫᴜᴇʀᴇᴄɪᴀ (kr•en•see•uh) (n.) a place from which ones strength is drawn,where one feels at home σя ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛʜ... More

∂ ι ѕ ¢ ℓ α ι м є я
¢ α ѕ т
ρ ℓ α у ℓ ι ѕ т
ρ я σ ℓ σ g є
α¢т 𝔩
𝔩
𝔩𝔩
𝔩v̶
V̶𝔩
V̶𝔩𝔩
V̶𝔩𝔩𝔩
𝔩𝔛
𝔛
𝔛𝔩
𝔛𝔩𝔩
α¢т 𝔩𝔩
𝔛𝔩𝔩𝔩
𝔛𝔩V̶
𝔛V̶
𝔛V̶𝔩
𝔛V̶𝔩𝔩
𝔛V̶𝔩𝔩𝔩
𝔛𝔩𝔛
𝔛𝔛
𝔛𝔛𝔩
α¢т 𝔩𝔩𝔩
𝔛𝔛𝔩𝔩
𝔛𝔛𝔩𝔩𝔩
𝔛𝔛𝔩V̶
𝔛𝔛V̶
𝔛𝔛V̶𝔩
fαиαℓє
fαиαℓє
є ρ ι ℓ σ g υ є
ѕєqυєℓ !

𝔩𝔩𝔩

22.3K 542 187
By loving_the_monsters

ᴀʟʟ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ; sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍs
☽☽

Scarlett sat with a careless smile as she continued to eat, in front of her family's killer,

He stared at her a with smirk until he finally spoke

"Elena told me how you found her,so tell me how in the hell did you,a freakin' werewolf, not able to stop them?"

Scarlett roll her eyes and pop a fry in her mouth,

because i couldn't care less

"Well you see, i was inside of the mansion trying find something to shake my killer headache,you know i did get rammed with a door a few hours ago" Scarlett explains dramatically pointing at her head with a pout.

"And i saw her get taken by one of the windows,like i said two far away to stop them"She finishes explaining normally,tossing yet another fry in her mouth.

Damon nods accepting her story.

The red head smirked internally at this,they really believed anything she said. She knew she was a good actress but honestly how easy it was to convince them, like times like this,made her question how they all haven't been torn down by other bad guys.

"So how's the head wolfy?"he asks chuckling,taking one of her fries.

"Sore as hell" She replies calmly with a smirk tossing yet another fry in her mouth.

"Kathrine got you good, kid" The Salvatore chuckles amused though he was slightly worried the night before.

"I know,I really need to touch up on my reflex skills" The red head chimes rubbing her head to add to her dramatics.

Suddenly,Scarlett's mind began flooding with the images of her family and that night.Almost as if warning her she had spent to much time alone with the vampire. She usually did when she was around Damon but she usually had control over them,the horrid memories, but she couldn't get control over them this time,she couldn't force them down.

She stared at Damon she tried and tried to push the horror filled memories from her mind,as she bit her cheek from saying something that would completely blow her cover.

"Shit! Sorry Salvatore, I forgot I got a paper due" Scarlett quickly giving up as she stands from the table.

"Alright Fox, have fun with that" Damon chuckles with a grimaces at the thought of doing a paper.

"See ya salvatore" Scarlett salutes the Raven vampire before exiting the Grill.

The she wolf didn't take notice someone following her,to wrapped up in the storm of her mind.

She did notice once she got onto her porch. She turned around instantly,flashing her K9s, fake gold eyes and claws without a second thought.

Younger generation Farkas' can mask their scent and change their eye color to blend in with normal werewolves. It was to hide their superiority and from Lockwoods.

For Scarlett it was to be hide her true identity.

She then realized who it was and calmed herself.

"Elijah I said call me not follow me home and almost get torn apart into little original bits"Scarlett said with a smirk leaning against her door frame.

"My apologies, I just preferred to talk to you in person after seeing as you did fight me and help the lot who 'killed' me " he replies calmly but amused.

"What is that you really want to know?" The red head asks picking up on his body language.

"In the note, You said something that has got me...curious"The Original explains himself,pulling the note from his coat holding it up.

"Oh the appearance thing. Right well you see,"The she wolf begins as she openesher door not wanting to be in the boiling heat any longer.

"I'm doing this little thing called a long con,to get revenge for something those assholes...took away from me" Scarlett continues her explanation,turning to face the original once more as the cold air conditioning blows against her back.

"I wish to give them the same pain they gave me"Scarlett finishes,her voice emotionless and watches his face as he processes what she said.

She feels she can trust him and she hopes to everything she is right.

Flashes of kinds of emotion pass through his face then once again as emotionless as Scarlett's.

"You sound like someone I know though he never said the words as you but he does as you said giving pain to those who hurt him or my family," Elijah voices after a moment,tucking the note back into his jacket as he walks up the stairs of the cabin.

"And who is that?"The red head asks leaning against the door frame.

"My brother Ni-" is all he can get to says before his phone rings from his suit pocket. He gets it out and answers he speaks a few words as does the man on the other end do the same.

Scarlett could tell it was a man,She didn't recognize the voice.

Elijah hung up after a few minutes and turns his head to Scarlett

"My apologies Ms Fox but I must go" he elaborates just as he is about to step off the porch.

"Farkas" The she wolf corrects him.

Elijah pauses and turns it look at her.

"Yeah, I had to lie about my last name for the game"The ginger explains to him.

"Both names fit you well" Elijah chuckles turning back around to leave.

"Give me your word that you won't use what I told you against me,"Scarlett calls out in a mix if between begging and firm voice.

Elijah turns his head to her and replies seriously

"I give you my word"

then in a blink an eye he's gone.

Scarlett Farkas is once again alone and her sorrows rise up once again.

She turns to walk inside her home but pauses her movements as her emotions take control of her mind.She stares at the photo of her family that was hanging on the wall.

She didn't have a reason to block her emotions when she's alone so they slip back into place and her pain starts to burn her heart and the anger mixes into the pain.

She feels her wolf growls, howls and whines feeling the same as her.Scarlett lets her wolf take over and after a few broken bones and screams, She in wolf form.

(A/N pretend the blue eye is one the left and the normal one is on the right)

One of the ways to automatically know Scarlett is a different kind a werewolf is; her eyes. Farkas wolves right eye is always the same color as their regular human eyes but the left is always either icy or bright Red.

Thankfully for the she wolf and others Farkas' before her had the ability to hide their mix mach eyes in both human and wolf form.

Scarlett was eye was red the day she turned the first time, her father told her the morning after, raving about how big and important this was and how proud he was of her.

She thought he was insane and over dramatic but went along with it. Sadly her red-eye went along with the rest of her family that night. Everything that meant anything to her went away that night.

Flashes of that night swarmed her mind.She couldn't stop them.They always rose up when she was alone. She didn't have a reason to block them out and didn't have the strength too.

She ran into the woods with flashes of her mother's body and her brother's body and her father's last words running in her head as she ran as if she was running from her own mind.

☾☾

After hours of running and a little deer killing spree,Scarlett went home shifted back as the sky started filling with stars, She took a quick shower changed the put her long red locks into a careless bun.

(her outfit^)

Speeding to the Salvatore boarding house because she had the feeling something was going on and she had no reason to be at Salvatore mansion so she couldn't just go in.

Once she arrives she quickly jumps up to Stefan balcony and leans against the railing she focuses her hearing on the voices she hears.

"have you ever thought Scarlett might not be on our side?" Is the first thing she hears from Damon's mouth.

shit shit shit

"What if she has been working with Katherine or Elijah?" Damon continues his suggestion.

The sound of Stefan pacing then sigh is heard
"No way Scarlett loves Elena like a sister"Stefan defense calmly.

Or i'm just a really really good actress but ok

Scarlett hears clinks and something pouring so she guessing one of them is pouring a drink

"You don't think there's even the slightest possibility that she is?"Damon asks his brother though he hopes he is wrong. Scarlett was their friend.In there eyes anyways.

"No way"Stefan answers seriously."Now can we please focus on the people who actually trying to kill Elena"

Everything these idiots do is for Elena.

"We'll keep her safe Stefan"The eldest Salvatore tells his brother.

"You know the only way to do that is if we're not fighting each other"Stefan replies.

Oh lord. Here it comes.

"We let Katherine come between us we let Elena happen with, Elena was not gonna be able to protect her." He continues.

"Yes Stefan, heard it all before"Damon groans as he walks away.

The sound of her phone vibrating quickly gains Scarlett's attention.

She answers quickly to stop the noice answer then speed into the woods about 2 miles into it then speaks

"Mister fancy pants, how can i help you?"

"I was wondering if there was anyone I can get close to, to get Elena, and since you know more about them then I, I figured you would know," The Original says in his ever so calm voice.

"Ah you are right I know everything about this town and its residents, Now the person you should try is Jenna she is Elena's aunt she lives with Elena and she is also human,"Scarlett informs him walking slowly back to the Salvatore boarding house.

"Very well thank you for the help I must go now goodnight Fox," he says calmly then turns slightly teasing with the nickname

"You're welcome, good night mister fancy pants,"Scarlett replies the same way he did and then hangs up.

She glances up at the dark blue sky before speeds her way back to her spot onto Stefan's balcony and focuses her hearing again.

The first thing she hears is whooshing like a vampire speeding around.

"Who's there"Stefan exclaims sounding angry.

"Im not here to hurt you"A female with british accent says.

Rose?

"Why are you here?" Stefan asks.

"Lexi once told me you were one of the good ones," Rose replies.

"You knew Lexi?" Stefan asks trying to get more information.

Scarlett liked Lexi, She only met her once before her family's death.She was kind and badass all in one but Scarlett assumed that she left town not knowing that Damon had killed her.

"Trevor was my best friend, for 500 years, I've lived with one person and he's gone," Rose says as she walks closer to Stefan and then continues

"And I don't want to run anymore because I have nowhere to run to"

"Well, im sorry, but I can't help you," Stefan says once she finishes.

aren't you supposed to be the the nice one.

"I don't need your help, but I think you need mine," Rose says walking more.

More bad guys! Yay!

"Elijah might be dead but this isn't over," she says.

He very much not dead

"What do you mean it's not over?" Stefan says sounding confused

"It isn't over, the originals, they'll come for her," she says.

Forgot there is more of them.

"They have to, there doing it for him," Rose says.

Stefan rushes to ask and the worry is very noticeable

"For Who"

"Klaus"

☽☽

Don't forget to Vote Comment & Follow!
Cyaaa  ❥

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69 4 4
Forgiveness Is Not A Weakness - - A Four-Part Imagine Short Story This story follows Klaus Mikaelson and his one true love as they deal with the afte...
954K 21.9K 36
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐄𝐒, didn't expect that she'd become interested in one of the originals. Not at all, in fact. Being twins with Caroline, she'...
2.7K 37 17
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. She fell in love with him when they were together, then fell deeper in love with him in th...
54.5K 1.4K 28
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 | the vampire diaries 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 she looked up at the stars as she missed him while he did the same 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩...