ALONE j.g.

By gilinsky___

‘It's not like I want to be alone, it's just I don't want to get hurt. ’ (currently being edit) More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Final Chapter
SEQUEL IS UP!
NEW BOOK

Chapter 14*

16.4K 370 84
By gilinsky___

Rhiannas POV

It's been a week since I've been to school and honestly I don't even know why. I've been depressed lately and Shawn consumes my thoughts way to much. I haven't talked to the guys except for Cam because Cams Cam and he's my best friend so I can't ignore him as easily as the others.

I'm currently walking to school dreading what might happen today.

I soon arrive just in time to hear the bell ring as I quickly rush to class. Before I can even get to my locker and hand snakes around my waist and picks me up.

"How dare you not contact us for a week and leave us worried and then not even tell us you're coming" I hear Sammy say. I laugh as he places me back down.

"Come on I don't want to be late to class." I say as we begin to run down the halls. We make it to class just in time to hear the second bell which earns us a glare from our teacher.

We sit down and get to work. JJ and Jack haven't talked to me yet but it might be that they are on the other side of the room.

JJ shoots me and smile and makes funny faces occasionally while the teachers not looking but Jack is completely ignoring me. I didn't think much of it. I just shrugged my shoulder and ignore it.

As we're in class I begin to slowly drift off to sleep. When I'm nearly asleep I hear the bell ring which makes me jump. Sammy cracks up laughing while I roll my eyes. I got up and playfully pushed him before Sammy dragged me to where JJ and Jack were.

"Hey shorty" JJ says which make me roll my eyes playfully. "Anyway we're going to the mall after school if you wanted to come."

"Sorry I don't really feel like it today" I say with an apologetic smile, "But I'm going to Cams so you guys should just come once you're finished your shopping."

Sam and JJ nod while Jack looked at his phone uninterested in our conversation. We begin walking to music when someone taps me on the back. I turn around and see matt with a smile and his classic bucket hat.

"Hey Matt" I say

"Hey Rhianna, How are you?" he asked politely but I knew he was referring to the other night.

"Good Thanks, Thank you for the other night."

"No problem it was nothing"

"What happened the other night?" Jack interrupted. Oh now he decides to talk.

"Nothing" I said bluntly. Matt looked in between us before looking back at me

"Anyway I should get going, I don't want be late for class."

"Sure, I'll see you around?"

"Of course" he said with a smile. I'm surprised Matt talked to me. Let's face it you don't usually wanna talk to a crazy chick you saw crying while hanging out with friends.

We continue to walk to class while I feel Jacks glare on me. What's up his ass? He's treating me like he did when he was angry at me, but what have I done this time to piss him off.

We sit down while I take out my favourite book ('Perks of being a Wallflower') and begin to read.

As I'm in the middle of reading a chapter, the book gets snatched out of my hands.

"What ya reading?" Sammy asks as he flips it to the front cover, "'Perks of being a Wallflower', huh? I know this book sorta, well I've watched the movie" He says which makes me laugh as I take the book back from him.

"It's one of my favourites." I say

"Well then you have to let me borrow it sometime" he says with a smile

"Sure." I say smiling in return.

Again we had to do our music assessment which was due next week. Me and JJ have already finished so I decided to go annoy Sam and his partner.

Sam was partnered with one of Brittanys minions which causes him to roll his eyes every 5 seconds at everything dumb she does which makes me laugh. She was a typical blonde and I swear she acted dumb on purpose.

At moments she would flirt with Sammy but he just ignored her and continued mucking around with me.

"If I fail I'm blaming you" he says

"Fine, I don't care I'm just bored and I want to do something" I complain while sitting on a chair and leaning my head back with announce.

"Well we could always go somewhere and hook up if that would help you with your boredom" Sammy says while smirking. I roll my eyes and hit his arm.

"You wish Wilkinson" I say. He just laughs

"You know I really need to make some girl friends instead of being stuck with you hormonal boys all the time." I say

"Oh shut up you love us"

"Ew no! Boys have cooties" I say. Sammy rolls his eyes.

"Well you sure didn't act like that when you stayed at Jacks house" he says with a smirk. My eyes widen

"How do you know about that?" I whisper yell

"Jack"

"Who else has he told!?"

"I don't know ask him yourself" he suggest

"Ew but he's with Brittany working on their project and I really don't want to be near her."

"Go" he says sternly

I stand up and huffed in annoynce as Sammy laughed while I begin to walk over to Jack.

"Jack we need to talk" I say harshly

"Nah I'm good"

"Frankly you don't have I choice" I say. He rolls his eyes before getting up and following me.

"Who the fuck do you think you are. going around telling people what happened that night" I say

"Calm down I only told Sammy. JJ and Cam basically knew and I only explained to them what happened" he says

"You sure you haven't told anyone else?"

"Positive" he says. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Okay sorry, I just don't want people to think I'm something I'm not" I say

"Yeah know the feeling" he says

"Sorry... but can I ask why you are so angry at me today."

'"I'm not angry at you... it's just" he sighs "I don't know I guess I was a bit angry about how you've basically been ignoring me for a week and I haven't know why, like is it because of that night because I knew you were drunk and that it didn't mean anything to you"

"Jack I'm not just ignoring you I've been ignoring all of you guys all together because I haven't been in the best mood at the moment and I swear it's not because of you." He just nods

"How do you know Matt by the way?" he asks curiously I laugh

"Long story short, he saw me crying and walked me home" He nods again.

"Anyway I should back to Queen slut to finish our project" Jack says rolling his eyes with a smile which makes me laugh.

"Okay well have fun with that" I say with a laugh which makes him flip me off. I laugh again before sitting back down with Sammy who now is accompanied by JJ.

"I swear Jack has the biggest crush on you" JJ says. I roll my eyes

"No he doesn't" I say to them with a glare

"Sure whatever helps you sleep at night?"

"Shut up he doesn't he's just being friendly like you guys"

"Firstly Sam is the biggest flirt with you and secondly Jack isn't nice to anyone plus he's really protective of you" JJ says

"I don't flirt with her that much" I hear Sam mumble which make me laugh

"He probably protective of me in like a brother sister way" I say. Sammy and JJ gave me a 'really' look. Before I could say anymore we're interrupted by Jack.

"Hey guys what are you talking about?"

"Nothing" I say with a smile

"People who we think have crushes on Rhianna" JJ says looking at Jack with a raised eyebrow

"Oh." Jack said as he glares at JJ

Right after he says that the bell rings. We make our way outside and sit at the usual tree. The boys begin to talk about random stuff while I zone out play on my phone.

"You're on your phone way to much" Jack says which snaps me back into reality. I just shrug. I haven't been on any social networks since the day Josh messaged me. I decide I'm going to respond.

Really? If you were so sorry then why did you do it in the first place? What did he ever do to you? I lost the only person in the world who I truly loved. Don't give me your shitty apology because I'm never going to forgive you.

Once I'm finish I wipe the few tears that have escaped my eyes hoping the boys haven't noticed which luckily they haven't. They're too busy talking. Soon enough lunch ends and we go back inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 306 19
"It's not safe for you to be around us. You could get hurt. Or worse, killed." "I don't care. I'm not leaving now."
92.6K 1.6K 38
"you don't mess with someone's feelings like that colby"was
46 2 1
You're so ready for a nice relaxing weekend alone in the mountains, until suddenly you're not alone...
5.4K 176 29
"I'm not trying to be rude, but it's sorta rude to stare." "It's not my fault that I'm enjoying the view."