CURSED - The Blood War [ BTS...

Por xxx_m_xi

CURSED 1 " Aye , International Nerd !! " I scrunched my nose and dragged my feet away from them , not darin... Más

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Episode 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 !!!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
!!O.O!!

Chapter 46

764 51 16
Por xxx_m_xi

Hoseok's POV 

Mianhe......Mianhe.....I failed to save you like I promised when we were kids , I always helped you and now.......I feel so useless , how can he kidnap my sister under my nose ? This is unforgivable , I won't stop until I'll slash his neck . He can't defeat me this time . 

He can't .

" Oppwwa......what If swomeday I'll lweave and vanish out of a sudden ? Will you come to hwelp mwe....from the dwagon ? " She asked in her baby voice making me smile and nod . She stick out her pinky finger and looked at me with a serious face . " Pwomiwesee ?" She pout . 

I giggled and wrapped my little finger around her . " I promise......no matter what will happen , I'll promise my princess and fight with that bad dragon !! I'll then fly on it and bring you back ." I promised making her smile .

" Mommie !! Mommie !! If oppa will save .....mwe , I'll marry my doll with him ." She ran to mom leaving me blushing . I balled my fist and nodded . From that day .......I decided to take care of my little sister as a big elder brother . 

I sighed and fixed my outfit when I got a news from my servant , he whispered and walked out . I scrunched my nose and walked out to see Taehyung standing there looking all serious . " What happened ? Is everything okay ? You found out something !! " I asked making him look at me and bow .

" Doves are ready to fly Hyung ." 

Author's POV 

Ara who was still unconscious groaned a bit , she fluttered open her eyes to found herself sleeping on the floor with Aubrielle , locked up again . She winced and looked around , suprisingly she was locked too . She glanced at the figure beside her and screamed seeing two weird looking creatures .

" AHHHHH !! What are these ?" She questioned making Aubrielle chuckle and gaze at the creatures , amused . " They......are looking so dead ." Ara whispered . 

" They are indeed dead ........Zoba summoned them from underworld and trained them so that they can fight for him in this war , they are strong and skilled........I'm scared....Asylvia -" Aubrielle stopped when she heard footsteps walking downstairs . The two monsters bowed and stepped back . Zoba scoffed and eyed the Princess who was struggling miserably on floor .

" Oh yeah.....what were you saying old hag ? Asylvia what ? " He raised his hand in air making Aubrielle choke and squirm like a fish caught by the fish rod . " Hahahaha......what do you think Princess ? What will happen If thousands of those Monsters will attack Asylvia ? How many will survive ?" He asked and threw the old lady down . Aubrielle coughed and started laughing . 

" Uhh.....Why are you doing this !! Stop hurting her ." Ara glared Zoba and looked at the old oracle who was still coughing out blood . Ara freaked out seeing the old lady wheeze and breathe heavily but Zoba clearly ignored the suffering woman . 

" Princess.......Princess......Princess .....she won't die ......but you should worry about you and your family . Minhyuk ~!! " He called out the guard who ran to him . " You know what we have to do right ?" He chuckled and sat on the stone throne . Ara shook her head as Minhyuk started walking towards her , the other two monster grabbed Ara's arms . Ara screamed and squirmed while tears started to roll down her eyes . 

Minhyuk pulled out a beautiful bottle , he slowly started walking towards Ara , he was not only nervous but also guilty . He lowered his head because he couldn't look in the eyes of Princess . Zoba didn't liked how Minhyuk was hesitating , " Ughhhhhh.......Do what I said you to do !! " Minhyuk got startled and nodded . Ara's eyes landed on the liquid shining in the bottle . 

" W-what's  t-that ?"

" What's that ? Hahahaha .......that's....." Zoba slowly got up and started walking towards Ara , he smirks and opens the lid , with a bright smile he swirls the liquid and turns to Ara , " This is......a love potion......my dear sister ........drinking  3 bottles of this potion will make you fall in love .....with the person you'll see within 10 seconds of taking it ." He handed the bottle to Minhyuk . 

Ara shook her head while avoiding Minhyuk , Zoba laughed seeing Ara struggle . Minhyuk closed his eyes and made her drink the potion forcefully , Ara coughed and fall on her knees . She looked up at Zoba shooting death glares . " You'll pay for this !! " She tried to stay conscious but her vision started to get blurry and merge . She vomit out some weird green liquid before collapsing . 

Taehyung's POV 

I looked around while racing the horse towards the city of Illaria but after reaching a certain area , my horse started neighing and denied to move any further . I tried to move it but It just started to get unstable and made me fall . I groaned and fluttered my eyes , I got up and patted my horse making It calm down a bit but what made me feel strange was.......

I acted as If I was busy patting my horse but my sixth sense already sensed the danger , I bit my lips while gripping on my katana , before a sharp blade could pierce my arm , I blocked It and pushed the person away . My eyes widened seeing the creature behind me .

" Hahahaha gaguetiyeihdjafgaer8qrfgg ." The creature whispered some weird language and hid behind the trees while more and more creature started popping out of the woods , saliva dripping down their mouth which was kinda disgusting . I gripped on my swords firmly and sighed . 

" Then DIE !!! " With that I charged upon them . 

************End Of Chapter  46 

" Doves Are Ready To Fly Hyung " Is a code word between Asylvians that means the person or someone else is ready to leave or prepared to attack , In that case Taehyung meant he's ready to go . 

Thanks For Reading . See You Later In Next Chapter .

- Charil Meng . 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

36.4K 3K 37
" I'll find you in my every lifetime, please don't forget me." Her eyes spilled the warm liquid as she took a last glance at her lover before she sle...
132K 2.6K 27
What happened if a girl name Kim Y/n is a nerd then her brother Taehyung dare Jungkook to date Y/n for 1 month and break your heart and then you chan...
237K 9.4K 41
The reader, a normal college kpop fan, wishes one night that she could meet BTS. To her surprise, they actually appear! In the midst of handling the...
131K 11.1K 58
There are glitches in time and space... When the rules bend and mystery takes hold Everything is not what it seems... Life gives you a second chance ...