Getting Married While Drunk!

Galing kay cheyenne16

After a wild night of dancing, drinking, hooking up, and reckless behavior. The next day Tues wakes up in a m... Higit pa

Ch:1 A Beautiful Lie
Ch:2 Dine n' Dash
Ch:3 Gas Station Freak Out
Ch:4 A Little Devil Just Like Me
Ch:5 Dinner with the In-laws
Ch:6 Infinity On High
Ch:7 An Unforgettable Party
Ch:8 3 Cheers for Sweet Revenge
Ch:10 Good Morning Revival
Ch:11 Daddy's Little Girl
Ch:12 Move Along
Chapter 13: The Carnival
Ch:14 Tell All Your Friends
Ch:15 An Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 16: Brand New Eyes
Chapter 17: My Stupid Job
Chapter 18: A tricky Bet
Chapter 19: His Ex- Girlfriend
Chapter 20: Mine Is Yours
Chapter 21: A trip to the Hospital
Chapter 22: The Bowling Ally
Chapter 23: Food Fight!
Chapter 24: Rise & Fall, Rage & Grace
Chapter 25: Lights, Camera, Action!
Chapter 26: Only by the Night
Chapter 27: Good & Bad News
Chapter 28: Winter Break part:1
Chapter 28: Winter Break part: 2
Chapter 29: A Thousand Miles
Ch:30 Dear Agony
Chapter 31: Can't stop, won't stop
Chapter 32: Secrets are Reveal
Chapter 33: Black Out!
Chapter 34: Just Breathe
Chapter 35: Reckless & Relentless
Chapter 36: Green with Envy
Chapter 37: New Surrender
Chapter 38: Over the Edge
Chapter 39: All the things I Regretted
Chapter 40: Here in Your Arm
Chapter 41: Dreaming Out Loud
Chapter 42: Welcome to My Life
Chapter 43: What Ever Happened?
Chapter 44: Famous Last Words
Chapter 45: My Cheating Ex-boyfriend
Chapter 46: The Trial of the Century part:1
Chapter 46: The Trial of the Century part:2
Chapter 47: Every Tear Drop is a Waterfall
Chapter 48: Waiting for your Letter
Chapter 49: All Downhill from Here part:1
Chapter 49: All Downhill from Here part:2
Chapter 50: Need You Now
Chapter 51: Guess Who's Back? Part:1
Chapter 51: Guess who's back? Part:2
Chapter 1: New Beginnings

Ch:9 Time to Ditch the Cops

3.6K 20 2
Galing kay cheyenne16

(Tuesday's Pov)

I noticed Jake was starting to lean in towards me and I debating in my head whether or not I should kiss him. Jake is pretty hot and he's cool to hang out with.

Plus he helped me get revenge on Ned. Maybe I'll give him a shot. I was leading down to meet his lips half way but Milo popped into my head. I don't know why I'm thinking about him right now.

It's not like we're together besides our one night stand marriage. But that doesn't count of course! Whatever... it's not like Milo showed any interest in me anyways so why should I care?

Jake's lips brushed slightly against mine and my thoughts of Milo vanished. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him for about five seconds.

But then I pulled back because some idiot jumped into the pool and splashed water all over me. "Shit! My clothes are wet" I mumbled.

"Well at least now I get to enjoy the view" Jake said smirking.

I looked at him confused but then relies you can see my bra since was shirt was wet. I rolled my eyes and playfully hit him. Jake laughs at me and I tackle him. I was on top of Jake and he was looking into my eyes.

I smiled and said "I didn't actually get to kissing you."

He grinned and said "Then what are you waiting for."

I smirked and started to lean down but I noticed Milo was standing by the kitchen window and he looked pissed off. I wonder what's wrong with him. When Milo caught me looking at him, he walked away. Crap he's leaving! I gotta catch up to him.

"Uh Jake I gotta go" I told him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and inquired "What's the rush?"

"I just need to use the bathroom" I lied. He sighed and let go of me.

"I'll be right back and then we can finish where we left off" I winked.

He smirked and said "You better!"

I shake my head at Jake and went to find Milo. I saw him in the kitchen getting a cup of fruit punch. When I started walking towards Milo he ran away from me. What the hell? I chase after him and grabbed his hand. I pulled Milo into the nearest bedroom I could find and locked the door.

I turned around to face him and demanded "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Nothing is wrong with me! Why were you making out with that guy?" he fired back. That question took me off guard.

"Why do you even care?" I inquired curiously.

His face started to heat up and he said flustered "I just... don't trust that guy."

Wait... he's blushing, mad about me kissing another guy, and fluster when I confronted him. Oh my gosh Milo is really jealous!

"Aww what's the matter babe? Are you jealous?" I said playfully.

He tried to avoid eye contact and said sarcastically "Me jealous of you? Yeah right!"

I got closer to Milo and whispered in his ear seductively "Are you sure about that?" He shivered slightly when my lips brushed against his ear.

"I... uh um" he stuttered.

I smirked knowing I have this effect on him. Milo turned around to face me and open his mouth to speak but then we heard screaming coming from downstairs.

"What's going on?" I asked.

Milo shrugged his shoulders. I walked over to the door and crack it open a tiny bit. I peak through the crack and saw cops arresting people. Crap! If the cops catch me I could go to jail for underage drinking and using illegal drugs. I quietly close the door and tired to think of a plan to get out of here.

"What's wrong?" Milo inquired.

"We need to get out of here. The cops are arresting people" I informed him.

"Well I didn't do anything wrong! I have nothing to hide" he said honestly.

I narrowed my eyes at Milo and said "Weren't you drinking the fruit punch downstairs?"

"So what?" he said confused.

"It had vodka inside" I said obviously.

"Oh my gosh it did?" he said horrified.

I shake my head at Milo and said "You're such a dumb ass."

"Oh shit! This isn't good Tuesday" he said worried.

"How many cups did you drink?" I inquired.

"Uh... I think three" he reply.

"Whoa that's a lot for somebody that doesn't drink" I said honestly.

"I know! What am I gonna do? I can't get arrested!" he said panicking.

"We're not gonna get arrested! I'll figure out a way to get us out of here" I said calmly.

"How are you gonna do that" he asked.

"Maybe I could jump out the window" I suggested.

"Are you crazy? We're on the second floor" he said seriously.

I ignored Milo and walked over to the window. I opened it and saw that there was a tree I could easily clime down to make my escape.

"Milo we could climb down the tree" I told him.

"Okay I really think you are crazy because we could seriously hurt ourselves" he said honestly.

I shrugged my shoulders and said "Well suit yourself! When your mom and dad bail you out of jail tell them I said hi."

Milo sighed and said "Tuesday wait!"

"Yes?" I answered.

"I'll clime down the tree with you" he said in defeat.

I smirked and said "Well what are you standing around for? Give me a hand!"

He walked over to the window and helped me get on a sturdy branch. I slowly clime down the tree and Milo followed behind me. When I reached the ground I saw that there was only a couple of cop cars. I was ready to make a run for it but Milo grabbed my hand before I could move a inch.

"Tuesday I need a ride" he said desperately.

I sighed and said "On the count of three we make a run for it to my motorcycle." Milo nodded his head and I hold on to his hand.

"1...2...3!" I counted down.

We ran as fast as we could towards my motorcycle. I got on and handed my helmet to Milo. He puts it on as I drove away from the party.

"Tuesday my tummy feels funny" he whined.

I chuckled slightly and said "That's because you're drunk."

"I'm not drunk" he disagreed.

"Yeah sure you're not" I said sarcastically.

"Ooh we should go to the beach" he said randomly.

"No we have to go home" I said sternly.

"Aww why not? Please!" he whined.

"Because you're drunk and I'm tipsy and we need to go home" I reply.

Milo pouted at me and mumbled "you're no fun."

I rolled my eyes and inquired "What's your address again?"

"I dunno! I can't remember it" he said honestly.

Wow Milo must be really drunk if he can't even remember where he lives! I guess he's gonna have to crash at my place for the night. I made a u-turn and drove home.

When we got to my house I tried to make as little noise as possible so I wouldn't wake up my dad. I really don't wanna explain all of this to him if he wakes up. Everything was going smoothly but then Milo tripped over the stool in my kitchen.

"Oops! I tripped" he said giggling.

"You're gonna wake up my dad" I whispered.

"Aww I'm sorry" he apologized.

I smile slightly and said "It's okay just keep your voice down." Milo nodded his head and I helped him off the ground. But he fell down again and started laughing.

I groaned and hissed "Shut up!" All of a sudden the lights flicker on and I saw my dad standing in front of me looking not so happy.

"Why are you making so much noise in the middle of the night and who's that" he said pointing to Milo.

 "Well you see dad... I was at this party and-" but he interrupted me and said "Save your explanation. I'm going back to sleep since I have to wake up early for work tomorrow."

I smiled because I'm off the hook! My dad crossed his arms and said "But don't think you're free to go! I'll talk to you about this tomorrow."

Damn! I knew it was too good to be true. My dad left the kitchen and went upstairs. I glanced over my shoulder and saw Milo passed out on the floor.

I sighed and carry him up to my bedroom. I dropped him on my bed and then I went into the bathroom. I changed into my pj and brushed my teeth.

I went back into my bedroom and saw that Milo was still passed out. A funny idea popped into my head. I walked over to Milo and unbuckled his pants.

I pulled it down and saw that he was wearing Spiderman boxers?! Oh my gosh Lilly was right! He does have Spiderman boxers.

I wanted to laugh but I had to resist the urge to and continue with my plan. I took off my pj and Milo's tee-shirt. I put his tee-shirt on and lie down on the bed next to him.

Hmm... I'm kinda unsure if I should do this? After all Milo had his heart broken when Cree ended it between them. And me annoying the crap out of him isn't gonna help.

Maybe I should just leave him alone but then again it's not like I'm not doing something bad to him. I just like to mess around with Milo because it's fun.

Plus he should lighten up and stop revolving his world around Cree. He could probably do better than her anyways. I cover the blanket over our bodies and soon I fell asleep.

A/N: I hope you like this chapter! Vote/Comment/Fan<3

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

62.3K 1.5K 76
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
17M 653K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
229K 6.8K 49
we young & turnt ho.
192K 9.4K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...