A Torn Ace

By RoseAmentio

Ace Xio Long, Younger Brother to Yang and Older Half-Brother to Ruby. His home life is hell, being used as a... More

Character Bio
Harem
What Rises Shall Fight
A New Home, A New Life
As Time Passes...
The Past Returns
Welcome to Beacon
Drawing into Initiation
An Unexpected Reunion
Roses, Aces, and Beauties
Bitter Sweet Vengeance
New Girl?
A New Feathery Friend
New Girl Winners!
Merry Christmas!
Christmas Special: A Snowy Present
A Mission Gone Wrong
A Hidden Fire, Burning with Rage
Sweet like Ice Cream, Sour like Evil
Two Champions For One Ace
An Apology

Painted into Love

2.4K 26 17
By RoseAmentio

It's been a few weeks since I've taken down Team CRDL, and there's been a lot of praise around me. I've been viewed as a hero for my actions, but it's who heroes are, they help others in need from the danger of others. I've been a vigilante for three years now, so it's nothing new. The thing is, a lot of the girls have been a bit...different around me. Weiss and Blake are a bit more welcoming around me then anyone, and invite me more often for studying, and Weiss called off the bet we had, without reluctance. Pyrrha whenever we practice seems a bit more difficult to win against, like she's trying to gain something from me. Nora is asking me to training regiments with her to, "become stronger then any bond that's been made." I still don't understand what she means, but training with her is pretty strict. Then there's Velvet and Coco, who be introduced me to their other teammates, Yatsuhashi and Fox, but Velvet seems more confident when I'm around, and Coco seems more trustworthy towards me then anyone she doesn't really know. Chara and Frisk haven't changed too much around me, mostly they're more challenged, but Relm has acted differently. She's always blushing when I'm helping her with something or someone bullying her, like CRDL for example, and she's always working on some sort of letter every class, but discards it and starts again.

I'm sitting in Port's class, to which it's boring as usual as I see Relm writing another letter. Lily is sleeping on the desk as Frisk and Chara write notes down. I check the time on my scroll to see It's almost time to go, and that Port is in the middle of a story.

 Me: *whispers* Goodness...when will this end?

I'm not paying attention to Port as Lily yawns awake as she looks over to Relm's letter. I look over to see she's done writing on it, but not discarding it like her other ones. I raise an eyebrow as the bell rings.

Port: Then the-*hears bell ring* Oh, seems I timed that wrong. Next time will be the shocking conclusion. Class dismissed.

Me: *grabbing my gear* Finally...it's over.

I walk out the room and start heading back to my dorm, yet I can hear Chara calling my name as I turn around.

Chara: Hey Ace! Wait up!

Me: *Turn's around* Chara, what's up?

Chara: Hey...So Relm wants to talk to me and Frisk about her latter..yet she doesn't want you around.

Me: That's odd...why doesn't she want me around?

Chara: It's seems it's personal to us three, and plus she believes you would be busy.

Me: Well...I do need to head into Vale, gotta get ready for the seasons to change.

Chara: Yeah...So I'll see you in a bit

Me: Yeah, I'll see you in a bit.

(Third Pov)

Relm, Chara, and Frisk sat on their beds as Lily is in Frisk's care. Relm seemed embarrassed as she looked at her two sisters.

Relm: So...you probably don't know why I've called you here?

Frisk: Not really...you said it was super important.

Chara: And since you've been making a lot of letters, it's something that is deeper.

Relm: Well...yeah...I...it's because of this...person that I starting this letter.

Relm lifts a letter up to the two, a small pink heart sealed the letter as Frisk and Chara looked at Relm with surprise.

Frisk: Is that...a love letter?

Relm: Yep...

Chara: Well, I'm impressed! Who's the lucky guy?

Relm: *nervously chuckles as she looks at them blushing* Well...see that's why I called you here...

Frisk: What is it?

Relm: You see...t-this letter is for...A-Ace...

Chara: *shocked* What?!

Frisk: You...fell in love with Ace?

Relm: How couldn't I? He's handsome, smart, well versed in magic, kind...well that list could go on for a while but you get the idea.

Frisk: You...I...I don't know what to say.

Chara: All I'm saying is that it may be a bit weird, but I think you should tell him, even though we treat him like a brother.

Relm: You're...not opposed to this?

Chara: I'm not, but Frisk probably wouldn't mind it.

Frisk: Chara!

Lily: Kweh! *pecks Chara's hand*

Chara: Ow! Lily!

Frisk: *sighs and returns focus to Relm* Well...I guess it's ok..I'm kinda surprised it's Ace of all people.

Relm: Well...thank girls...I wasn't sure if I should do it.

Chara: Just be cool with it. In fact, You should text him to meet you on the balcony near our dorm after he's done in Vale.

Relm: O-Ok! I'll make sure to do that!

Relm dashes out of the room as both Chara and Frisk look at each other with smiles. Lily jumps over to Ace's bed and falls asleep.

Chara: I'll say this first, but she's making moves!

Frisk: Yeah...You know, I feel as if this is the start of something bigger...

Chara: Like those Harem fanfics you keep reading on that one website? What was it called, Wat-

Frisk: Chara!

Chara: Sorry...just had a feeling.

A few hours later... (Ace perspective)

Me: Ok...that should do. Food for Lily and the others, new clothes, and dust. Should be all-

I hear my scroll vibrate as I open it and see a text from Relm.

Me: Wonder what this could be?

I open the text and read it to my self.

Relm: *text* Hey there, Ace. I want to meet you at the balcony near our dorm. There's something I want to talk to you about.

Me: That's...concerning.

I put away my scroll and walk towards my dorm. I open the door as I set down all the stuff I bought down on my bed. Frisk and Chara were nowhere to be seen, but I shrugged the odd off as I made my way to the balcony. Relm was their with her paintbrush, calm and collected but without her book.

Me: Hey their Relm!

Relm turns around and smiles at me as she opens her eyes.

Relm: Hey their Ace! I'm so glad you came here.

Me: Yeah no worries. But what did you want to talk about?

Relm: *stands up* Well...it's kinda of a weird thing to say...but I...I want you to have this.

She hands me a letter with a small heart sticker on it. I grab it as I open it and read it in my head.

Me: *reading letter* Dear Ace, I'm not sure if I could've said this in words or without this sounding weird to others, but I want to tell you something from deep within my heart. I...fell in love with you, and I know that sounds weird, but your always a great person that any girl could fall in love with. Your talented, handsome, smart, and your always willing to help. I can understand if you say no, but I had to say it in some way. Love, Relm

I look up to Relm has she's blushing as I simply stood in shock that Relm fell in love with me. I lowered the note as I began blushing myself.

Me: Relm I...I don' know what to say...

Relm: I know it's kinda weird...but I have feeling for you Ace and I-

Me: Relm...I won't and can't refuse a proposal like yours because...I...I

Relm: What is it?

I felt different for just a few moments, but it was what I needed. I surprised her with a kiss. Her eyes widened for a few moments before I backed away and and smiled at her.

Me: It's because I love you too Relm. Your kind, amazing in your art, and very well versed in your magic like me.

Relm: Ace...I..I'm surprised you loved me as well!

Me: *slightly chuckles* I wouldn't worry about it too much Relm. I love you, and I'm glad you felt the same for me.

We both laugh for a little bit before she smiles shyly at me with a blush. I put my hand through her hair as she looks at me.

Relm: Ace?

Me: Yeah Relm?

Relm: Do you mind...another kiss?

Me: Of course.

Relm: *giggles* I'd knew you'd say that.

(Apologies for a short chapter, but it's what I could get done with all my time crunches recently. Now that Relm is now Ace's girlfriend, things are about to get...tricky. Anyways, AarenAero, signing out!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532K 11.5K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
266K 11.1K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
123K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...