Dead or Alive

Galing kay crazymarin55

A infection goes around town and spreads every where rapidly . Ariel Struggles on getting her family safe . D... Higit pa

Dead or Alive
Chapter 2 I Found You!!
Chapter 3 Were moving on
Chapter 4 Should i let her Stay?
Chapter 5 WHY!!!!!
Chapter 6 I'll get my revenge
Chapter 7 Mr. Bad Cop
Chapter 8 Everyone i know is dead
Chapter 9 learning how to kill
Chapter 10 You Bitch!!!
Chapter 11 Rose and Drew
Chapter 12 Are they coming along?
Chapter 13 School
Chapter 14 Goodbye Jake
Chapter 15 Captured
Chapter 16 Exit
Chapter 18 Into The Sewers
Chapter 19 only the two of us
Chapter 20 Leaving without him
Chapter 21 Trust
Chapter 22 Humans
Chapter 23 Safe
Chapter 24 Their breaking in
Chapter 25 Strangers
Chapter 26 Traders
Chapter 27 A new member could join in the future
Chapter 28 Ruby & Nala
Chapter 29 Knowing about her
Chapter 30 Good bye Ruby
Chapter 31 We lost Molly
Chapter 32 Maddie
Chapter 33 Risk takers
Chapter 34 Arguments
Chapter 35 Basement
Chapter 36 The Dream
Chapter 37 Seven years later
Chapter 38 Time is passing by fast
Chapter 39 No longer a Virgin
Chapter 40 Church
Chapter 41 Hotel
Chapter 42 Dillon
Chapter 43 Ethan/ Bitten
Chapter 44 We lost her
Chapter 45 Starting All Over Again
New book

Chapter 17 Death

93 2 2
Galing kay crazymarin55

The truck was almost full we had to have Anna and Monica in the back trunk .i just hope they wont kill one of us by surprise . We drove for some time leaving walkers behind . Then i started to feel the truck go slower.

" What's going on ??" i asked.

" Were running out of gas" Drew responded .

" Shit " i heard Bill say to him self .

The truck stopped in the middle of the street where there was a lit of walkers .

" What are we going to do?" Rose asked as she looked out the window.

" Might as well kill one of you to escape from here " Monica said while pointing the gun in the back of my head .

I started to get goosebumps all over me.

" Please don't do it she is everything i have left " I heard Dillon say.

I could tell that he was scared .

" MONICA QUIT PUTTING US ON DANGER NONE OF US IS GOING TO GET KILLED , WE COULD ALL DO THIS TOGETHER AS A TEAM!!!!!!"  Anthony yelled at her.

I could feel that she slowly started to put down the gun.

" Everyone get a weapon " Bill demanded .

We all did as he told us and got ready. I gave my self a prayer and also one to my brother.

" Ready !!???!!" Drew asked.  

We all nodded up and down.

" ok listen when we get out were all staying together no one is shooting no one " Drew said.

" Ok Now" he said while he all got out of the truck .

We got the bag of food also . We all got in a group and started to shoot Zombies that were on our way. Mire and more started to come to us . I suddenly pulled the trigger but no bullets would fly out.

" BILL I NEED MORE AMO!!!!" i yelled.

" HERE!!!" he said as he trow me some . I catched it and put in my gun a reloaded it and began to kill some more. You maybe wondering hoe i know were the amo goes is because i will play these types of games .

" OMG HELP ME!!!!!!" we heard someone scream.

We turn to see that Anna was getting her arm torn off by a walker and then another one came along getting on top of her.

" ANNA!!!!!!!" Monica screamed.

Anthony pulled her back to us making her cry even more. We all began to run. I look back to see walkers finishing her and a huge puddle of blood under them. I looked forward and began to follow the group.

We had finally gotten far away from them . When Monica fell to the floor and started to cry. I know how she feels I've lost my mother and had to kill her.

" It's going to be ok " Nelly told her as she got closer to her . She got furious she got her gun up and pointed at Nelly.

" SOMEONE HAS TO PAY FOR HER DEATH!!!!" She yelled.

" oh please do go ahead " i told her .

" ARIEL!!!! MONICA PLEASE STOP IT YOUR BEING A BUG PAIN IN THE ASS!!!! WE ALL LOST SOMEONE AND WE ALL LET IT GO, JUST......... LET IT GO OK!!!!!" Bill yelled at her.

" NOOO I'M GOING TO KILL THIS BITCH RIGHT NOW!!!!" She yelled louder.

BANG!!!! BANG!!!!

We all heard the gun go on . We all looked at Nelly who was still alive. We turn to look at Monica fall to her knees and to the ground . Blood coming out of her body and her eyes wide open without blanking .

" She was being to Annoying, I've had enough" Rose said in a rude way while she put her gun back into her pocket.

We all began to walk away looking for a safe place to stay .

 ̄へ ̄ ̄へ ̄ ̄へ ̄ ̄へ ̄ ̄へ ̄ ̄へ ̄ ̄へ ̄ ̄へ ̄ ̄へ ̄ ̄へ ̄ ̄へ ̄ ̄へ ̄

VOTE  ⭐ & COMMENT  

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1M 40.7K 49
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
142K 2.7K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
528K 32.5K 96
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
9.4M 306K 51
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." • highest rankings • - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @TheChri...