Chapter 44 We lost her

"I love you Anthony" she told me.
"I love you too and i promise you will help you" i told her as i cried.
Man i never cried so hard in my life.

"What's going on??" Bill said as he approached me with the others.

I stayed silent.

"Why the hell are you crying?" he asked.

"I....." that's all i could say.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH MY SISTER!!!!???" Dillon yelled at me as he approached Ariel.

"SHE GOT BIT!!" I yelled as i cried.

"No" Dillon said.

Dillon pushed me out the way and hugged his sister. I could here him cry on her shoulder. I saw Drew and Bill's eyes getting tears in their eyes. Mindy was already crying.

"Guys i feel fine i think i could make it a few hours" she told us.

"We need to make it to Canada as soon as possible . They could have something to take the infection off" Bill told us.

"Okay" Dillon answered.

I went up to Ariel and carried her bridal style. We began to walk and made our way to where our destination is suppose to be.

Hours passed and Ariel is still alive and in my arms.

"Anthony..... kiss me" she told me.

I leaned down and kissed her. This would probably be our last kiss. I continued walking.

"Anthony........ I think is time" she told me.

"Uuh are you sure?" i asked wanting more time.

"Yes, i could feel it already"

"Guys time is up" i told them.

I laid her down and couldn't help but to cry. Dillon went to her and gave her a kiss on her cheek and hugged her.

"Dillon........I will miss you so much. I know we been through arguments back in the day but that dose not stop me from loving you" she told him.

"I love you too sis" he replied to her.

"Anthony can i talk to you?" she asked.

"Yes" i got down on her level as Dillon stood up and walked away.

"Anthony have i told you....... how much i love you?" she asked me.

"Yes you tell me every time" i told her as i held her hand and gave her a weak smile.

"Having sex with you is something i will never regret" she whispered to me.

She made me blush and let out a small laugh.

"Good to hear" i answered.

"Bill?" she said.

"Yes Ariel" he said as tears filled his eyes.

"I love you so much like an older brothet but must likely like a dad. I still remember the first time i met you. You were so rude to us me and Dillon thought that you had no heart. Buf you proved you did. If it wasn't for you me and Dillon would of been dead by now. Thank you. " she told him with a weak smile on her face.

"And Drew i also thought the same way about you. I also love you as a brother. And if it wasn't for you guys i would of never seen my brother for a last time."

"Mindy you already know how much I love you no need for me to explain. We been best friends for 13 years already. I will miss you so much. Like a lot"

Mindy burst into tears as she heard her that.

"I love you guys so much you guys are all family and remember to always stay together " she said.

We all had tears on our eyes.

" You guys could do i..........." those were her last words.

DILLON 'S POV:
I couldn't stop crying. I just lost my sister. The only person who mattered in my life.

☔☁⚡☔☀☁☔☀☁
VOTE AND COMMENT