Chapter 17 Death

The truck was almost full we had to have Anna and Monica in the back trunk .i just hope they wont kill one of us by surprise . We drove for some time leaving walkers behind . Then i started to feel the truck go slower.

" What's going on ??" i asked.

" Were running out of gas" Drew responded .

" Shit " i heard Bill say to him self .

The truck stopped in the middle of the street where there was a lit of walkers .

" What are we going to do?" Rose asked as she looked out the window.

" Might as well kill one of you to escape from here " Monica said while pointing the gun in the back of my head .

I started to get goosebumps all over me.

" Please don't do it she is everything i have left " I heard Dillon say.

I could tell that he was scared .

" MONICA QUIT PUTTING US ON DANGER NONE OF US IS GOING TO GET KILLED , WE COULD ALL DO THIS TOGETHER AS A TEAM!!!!!!"  Anthony yelled at her.

I could feel that she slowly started to put down the gun.

" Everyone get a weapon " Bill demanded .

We all did as he told us and got ready. I gave my self a prayer and also one to my brother.

" Ready !!???!!" Drew asked.  

We all nodded up and down.

" ok listen when we get out were all staying together no one is shooting no one " Drew said.

" Ok Now" he said while he all got out of the truck .

We got the bag of food also . We all got in a group and started to shoot Zombies that were on our way. Mire and more started to come to us . I suddenly pulled the trigger but no bullets would fly out.

" BILL I NEED MORE AMO!!!!" i yelled.

" HERE!!!" he said as he trow me some . I catched it and put in my gun a reloaded it and began to kill some more. You maybe wondering hoe i know were the amo goes is because i will play these types of games .

" OMG HELP ME!!!!!!" we heard someone scream.

We turn to see that Anna was getting her arm torn off by a walker and then another one came along getting on top of her.

" ANNA!!!!!!!" Monica screamed.

Anthony pulled her back to us making her cry even more. We all began to run. I look back to see walkers finishing her and a huge puddle of blood under them. I looked forward and began to follow the group.

We had finally gotten far away from them . When Monica fell to the floor and started to cry. I know how she feels I've lost my mother and had to kill her.

" It's going to be ok " Nelly told her as she got closer to her . She got furious she got her gun up and pointed at Nelly.

" SOMEONE HAS TO PAY FOR HER DEATH!!!!" She yelled.

" oh please do go ahead " i told her .

" ARIEL!!!! MONICA PLEASE STOP IT YOUR BEING A BUG PAIN IN THE ASS!!!! WE ALL LOST SOMEONE AND WE ALL LET IT GO, JUST......... LET IT GO OK!!!!!" Bill yelled at her.

" NOOO I'M GOING TO KILL THIS BITCH RIGHT NOW!!!!" She yelled louder.

BANG!!!! BANG!!!!

We all heard the gun go on . We all looked at Nelly who was still alive. We turn to look at Monica fall to her knees and to the ground . Blood coming out of her body and her eyes wide open without blanking .

" She was being to Annoying, I've had enough" Rose said in a rude way while she put her gun back into her pocket.

We all began to walk away looking for a safe place to stay .

 ̄へ ̄ ̄へ ̄ ̄へ ̄ ̄へ ̄ ̄へ ̄ ̄へ ̄ ̄へ ̄ ̄へ ̄ ̄へ ̄ ̄へ ̄ ̄へ ̄ ̄へ ̄

VOTE  ⭐ & COMMENT