Dead or Alive

" WAKE UP ARIEL!!!!!" i Heard my friend scream at me while i was asleep.

I woke up quickly and looked at Mindy all scared and freaked out.

"What's going on?" i questioned worried.

" PEOPLE ARE EATING EACH OTHER!!!" She said and began to cry .

" What????? Are you serious "

I Quickly went down stairs to see Mindy's  Dad trying to hold the door from some who is trying to break through.

" HEL...."

They break thru and grabbed Mindy's dad and started biting him him till blood came out. I got super scared had no idea what to do .

" DADDY!!!!!" i heard Mindy scream to the top of her lungs .

I quickly went to the kitchen and got the biggest knife i could find . I went back to the front door and Chopped the Zombies head off. But i was to late he had already passed out. Mindy came running down stairs and got to her knees to her Dad and began to cry.

"daddy!!"

I began to cry also and looked out the door to see some Zombies come to our way.

"Mindy we got to go there's more heading our way" i told her while pulling her arm.

" Just leave me alone"

" DO YOU WANNA GET KILLED!!!!!" I screamed at her.

She ignored me. I dragged her to a closet and put her inside.

" Listen to me, u stay here at all times please please don't get out."i demanded her.

" Where you going?" she asked.

" i'm going to find my parents" i told her wanting to cry .

She noded ok. I closed the door and made my way outside . I began to run to my house for like about 9 blocks away. I ran as fast as i could but then tripped and got back on my feet. All i could see was people running out of there home and getting eaten . I felt disgust on how they taring they stomachs apart  and getting all the organs out. I got stopped by a zombie who was walking right in front of me. i got the huge knife and swing it at his head. He fell to the floor with his head cut off. I ran even faster than i was before and that's when i got home . I began to knock rapidly and not receiving a answer. I began to kick the door . I got it open and went inside and searched everywhere . But no one was here.

" No no no" i said to my self thinking something bad happen to them.

I heard some movement come from the Attic. I quickly got the stairs down from the attic and made my way up.

" OMG!! " i said and started to cry .

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

HOW WAS IT??

SHOULD I CONTINUE???

VOTE ⭐ AND COMMENT

THANKS FOR READING .