Chapter 15 Captured

We began to crawl again forward .  Everyone started to go down . I went down the the empty classroom. Drew sat down  on a chair and began to Cry . Rose sat next to him and hugged him.

" WHY!!!" he yelled.

" I'm Sorry" Ariel said with some tears coming down her face.

Drew looked up at me in a furious way. He quickly got his gun up and pointed at me and i did the same to him. Ariel and Anthony pointed the gun at Drew .

" WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU LET HIM GO!!!!!!!" he yelled.

" HE LET GO OF ME IF I WOULD NOT DO SUCH A THING!!!" I yelled back.

" YOU BASTARD YOU KILLED MY BEST FRIEND!!!!"

" BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP, IT WAS A ACCIDENT !!!!!" Rose yelled.

Rose snatched the gun away from Drew and we all put our guns down .

Suddenly a can bomb went into the room.  And it went off . Smoke started to go all over the place . I covered my mouth and nose while looking at everyone faint and fall to the ground but it was to late i had fainted and everything went black .

****************

I woke up by someone slapping me across the face. I could not move my hands were tied behind my back and my legs were tied up to . I look to see a female about her 20's .  DAM SHE'S FUCKING HOT!!!!!. Blond hair and Blue eye's and there was another Female same age but looked nerdy, brown hair and green eyes.

" Were the fuck are we???" i asked.

" Your Mine now " She told me.

" My name is Monica and This is my Cousin Anna" the blond said.

" Why did you capture us ?" Rose asked in a very serious way.

" you guys will come with us but if we ever get trapped by walkers and cant get out will shoot you guys unexpectedly and you will be their distraction, so apparently you're all bate " Monica said.

FUCK THIS BITCH!!!!!

✨✨✨✨✨

VOTE⭐ & COMMENT