Chapter 31 We lost Molly

(MONTH'S LATER)

"OOOHH GOD!!!!!!" Molly yelled painfully.

I held her hand tight making her to concentrate on me.

"Listen to me Molly is all going to be okay, just keep breathing" i demanded her.

She nodded her head 'yes'.

"Okay Molly stay with me okay" Oscar told her.

"okay" she said as she struggled with the pain.

We all got in position.

"PUSH" Oscar demanded her.

She pushed and struggled. She held my hand tight as she pushed.

"I see his head push again" he told her.

She did as she was told. My hand was on pain but it was worth it. She let out her last push. The baby cried and cried. Oscar had the baby on his arms.

"Its a girl" he told us.

We all smiled in relief that the baby is okay. I turn to look at Molly she looked So pale. She couldn't move. I put my hand on her forehead.

"Molly are you feeling okay??" i asked.

"N.......o..."

"Oscar she's weak do something" i told him.

Oscar gave the baby to Anthony and quickly made his way to Molly. He had checked her up.

"I .....don't....... Think...... Im going to make it" Molly told us.

"Molly don't say that"

"I think is true what she says" Oscar told us meaning that Molly will have to leave us.

"Can i see.......... My baby" she told us.

Anthony approached Molly and gently gave her the baby. Molly looked at her and gave her lots of small kisses.

"Im going........ To miss........ You stay....... Strong sweetheart" Molly to her Baby.

"Her Name is going to be............ Maddie" Molly told us.

She turned to look at me.

"Ariel"

"Yes Molly?"

"Take good care ........ Of Maddie and Julia.......... For me....... Please" She told me.

I Nodded 'Yes' . I couldn't help but to let some tears go down my face. Molly turn to fave her child and gave her a sweet kiss on her forehead. She suddenly closed her eyes and stopped breathing. She had passes away. I grabbed Maddie from her arms and rocked her gently back and forth. I looked around to see that everyone had tears on their eyes. I gave the baby to Bill and headed my way out the room. I went looking for Phil. I went up to him and slapped him as i was very pisses off. He turned back and looked at me.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR???" he said loudly.

"You killed Molly if you would if never raped her this would of never happen. Now is your fault Molly died" i told him.

"My sister died??" i heard Julia talk.

I turn around to see her having tears go down her face. I didn't wanted her to know this way.

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡VOTE AND COMMENT