Chapter 13 School

We drove through the streets running over walkers . But suddenly our car stopped .

" What's wrong ?" i asked.

" were out of gas" Bill said.

He hit the wheel in furious way.

" Why did we stop ?" Drew asked while having their truck close to ours.

" We Ran out of gas" Bill told him.

" We have space for all of you in the back" he said.

" Do you have space in the trunk ?" Bill asked.

" We do but hurry Walkers are coimg our way and they will surround us " Drew told us . We all got out car . Nelly ran to the truck and went inside. I rolled my eyes and got my brother in .

" ANTHONY & ARIEL WATCH MY BACK I'M PUTTING OUR STUFF TO THEIR TRUNK !!!!!"  Bill demanded.

I got my gun a pointed into a walkers head . But i was just afraid i might miss.

" ARIEL REMEMBER WHAT I THOUGHT YOU!!!" Anthony yelled.

I head shot a Walker and began to do it to a few of them.

" OK LETS GO!!!" Bill demanded.

Me and Anthony ran to the truck and got inside . Drew began to drive full speed .

" Nice Job" Anthony told me .

I smiled at him.

We drove for a while and got inside a school .

" You guys might be thinking why are we here? Is because i have a friend that's here and he says he has alot of food " Drew said .

" Are We all going in there" Nelly said showing fear.

" DUH!!!"  i told her in a rude way. 

We all got off the truck and got our weapons. We all got guns except Nelly she had a kitchen knife and my Brother had his Hand saw. We entered the school and searched for the cafeteria . We walked by classrooms Bodies every where with their organs all over the floor . We all got stopped by Drew.

" What is it ?" Anthony questioned.

" There's 5 walkers to the other hall way" Drew responded.

He pointed at them and shot all 5 of them causing a loud sound to echo the halls. We began to run to the halls to search for the cafeteria . We ran down stairs while Bill was shooting some walkers from behind. We finally found the cafeteria . We made our way to the kitchen and went inside .

" Jake" Drew whispered.

But there was no answer . We heard some banging come from the freezer . Drew approached to the door while her Wife and Bill got ready to shoot who ever was in the freezer . Drew got his hand on the handle and opened it.

⭐✨⭐✨⭐✨⭐✨⭐✨⭐✨⭐✨⭐✨⭐✨⭐✨⭐✨

COULD THAT BE DREW'S FRIEND OR A WALKER?

VOTE ⭐ & COMMENT