Chapter 9 learning how to kill

We went for hours like about 2 . But then we stopped .

" Why did we stop ?" my brother asked.

" will have a break from here" Bill said while getting out of the car.

Anthony followed along. My brother fell asleep . I got out of the car to see Anthony getting gun from the back trunk . I stood next to him while looking at the trunk full of guns.

" Do you know how to use one?" Anthony asked me.

"......No" i replied.

" Here i'll show you" he said while walking towards a car that was already Destroyed .

" Stand right here" he demanded while handing me the gun.

I slowly grabbed it to see that it was pretty heavy . I stood where he told me .

" Pull the triger "he said .

I did as he told me .

" Now i want you to shoot to that Blue dot on the car" he told me.

I nervously shot to a wrong place witch was the tire. Anthony came from behind and made my hands got to the direction i needed to go . He put a hand on my waist and the other making me look at a angle that i would know it will shoot in the right place.

"ok now try it" he told me .

I pulled the trigger and shot in the right place. I smile began to go though my face.

" Omg......I did it" i said to my self.

" All right how about you practice some more" he told me.

" but what if i waste the bullets?" i asked?

" Dont worry we have plenty of gun back in the trunk " he said.

" ok...... Thanks for teaching me how to shoot , it could be very useful in the future " i told him.

" no problem"

He winked at me and then walked away back to the car. i began to shoot some bullets to see that i have been doing a good job .

DILLON'S POV:

I woke up a few minutes ago. I saw on how my sister was practicing her shooting. I grabbed my saw and took a look at it . I heard the door open to see Bill.

" oh you have woken up ? Here " he said handing me a rock.

I took it and looked at him confused.

" what's it for ?" i asked.

" Scrape the rock on your saw , it makes it sharper ." he said.

I slowly did what he told me. He had left me to sharpen my hand saw. I did it and felt the saw blades. They are pretty sharp for it to cut like my whole hand.

" OK GUYS LETS GET GOING!!" Bill yelled.

All the others got in and Bill started the car.

" Where we heading??" My sister asks Bill .

" Los Angeles "

⚡⚡⚡❤❤❤❤❤

VOTE ⭐ & COMMENT