Chapter 43 Ethan/ Bitten

We continued our journey to make it to Canada. We killed walkers along our path and now we are all family. Anthony holds my hand all the time to keep me safe. Now were 6 in this group. I really wonder how the others are doing. The other people we left back in the cabin.

"ARRRGHH!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!" We heard a male voice scream.

"That voice it sounds familiar?" Mindy said.

Mindy began running to the voice.

"MINDY COME BACK!!" i yelled as i ran after her.

Im not going to lose her again. I heard her cry and ran even faster as i heard the whole group running after me. I finally got to her to see a guy with an army suite on. Mindy was crying hard as she was on her knees.

"Mindy?" i questioned.

"Guys...... This is the....... Guy who saved me all these years........ Ethan" she said as her hiccups made her pause every moment.

He had a damaged leg and he had a good hold on his left shoulder.

"Mindy" Ethan told her.

"Yes.." she said as she cried.

"I ........ I ..... I got bit" he said reviling the bite on his shoulder.

Mindy hugged him and kissed him. Oh she must feel awful seeing her boyfriend die. I would feel the same way if i saw Anthony die or get bitten.

"Don't leave me" she cried.

"Guys please take good care of her for me" Ethan told us.

"Don't worry will always will" i told him.

He gave a little small kiss to Mindy and started coughing. He coughed out blood and then passed away as his eye were rolled back.

"NO BABE PLEASE DON'T GO!!!!!!" Mindy yelled as i pulled her back.

"Mindy be quiet your going to attract Runners" i Told her.

Bill went up to Ethan's dead body and closed his eyes. Bill grabbed Mindy from my arms and threw her over his shoulder.

"LET ME GO I WANNA DIE WITH HIM!!!!" She yelled as tears filled her whole face.

"Keep walking Bill" i told him as i stayed close to Ethan.

I looked down at the body and just felt bad that he had to leave this work this way. He began to twitch and jumped at. We fell to the ground and held him away. I reached to my pocket and shot him in the face making a huge whole go thru his head. I heard Mindy scream and thru the body a side.

"Hurry" Anthony said as he helped me up and took me with him.

I saw runners coming after us. We ran our way under a bridge. Something in my wrist was burning and making my hand feel numb.

ANTHONY'S POV:
We waited till we no longer heard runners. I look back to see Ariel left behind.

"Are you ok?" i asked as i approached her.

"No" she said as she fell down.

I quickly went up to her and help her sit up. I checked her to sew what was wrong.

"My arm" she said slowly in pain.

I pulled up her sleeve to see blood. I turned her hand around to see that she has gotten bitten. I put my hand on my mouth and instantly had tears go down my face. I looked at her she looked down at the floor she looks so week. No, not her please.

⭐✨✨⭐✨⭐⭐✨✨⭐⭐✨⭐✨⭐
VOTE AND COMMENT