𝟕 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 • 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐬�...

By love_lorri

Wooyoung has the best kiss of his life when he's invited to play 7 minutes in Heaven ✧༝┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉༝✧ Story... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
INTERMISSION
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
: Epilogue - Part 1 :
: Epilogue - Part 2 :
: Epilogue - Part 3 :
: Epilogue - Part 4 :
: Epilogue - Part 5 :

37

4.8K 314 287
By love_lorri

Mingi looked furious as he stomped to the passenger door and flung it open. Yeosang shrank in Wooyoung's arms that were tightly gripping his waist.

"OUT!" Mingi demanded pointing at the ground outside the car.

Yeosang slid out, absolutely terrified. Was Mingi one of those people? The type of person who looked down upon and scorned against gay people. Yeosang wanted to run and hide, but he wouldn't leave Wooyoung behind.

"YOU TOO!" Mingi demanded again looking at Wooyoung.

Yeosang felt bad for Wooyoung, he looked upset and scared.

Wooyoung hopped out of the car and stood beside Yeosang.

The whole situation suddenly became very confusing however, as Mingi bobbed down dragging his hand along the car seat . . inspecting it. His face went from furious to concerned.

"If I find even a scratch I'm going to whoop your arses" Mingi humpthed not looking at either of them.

Yeosang and Wooyoung looked at each other with puzzled expressions. Mingi was completely over looking that they had just been kissing, the bigger concern clearly the state of his car.

Mingi suddenly shot up making Wooyoung and Yeosang jump yet again, placing his hands on his hips and pointing his finger like a parent scolding their children.

"You can do this in your own car but leave my baby alone" Mingi tapped the roof of the car for emphasis "You know these seats aren't made to support two people" Mingi tsked

They all stood staring at each other. Could Mingi not see the huge elephant in the room?

"Mingi?" Wooyoung asked in a small questioning voice.

"Yes? What?"

"Are you not going to say anything about" Wooyoung pointed at himself and Yeosang ". . .Us?"

"Would you like me to?" Mingi asked with dramatic sarcasm

Wooyoung was almost afraid to give him an answer, but he was deadly curious what his best friend thought and he therefore squeaked out a small questioning "Yes?"

"Well!" Mingi began looking at Wooyoung "I'm hurt that you didn't tell me, to be honest I'm still not sure just what you two are but. ."

Mingi looked at Yeosang, directly at Yeosang

". .I kinda figured something was up, I have eyes, and don't think I missed your hands touching up my best friend at your sisters party. I must admit I didn't think much of it at the time, I thought you were just comforting him or something. But then recently. ."

Mingi raised his finger and pointed at Wooyoung

". .I decided to go visit you at work since you were all moody and I wanted to take you out for drinks to make you feel better, and that's when I saw the two of you doing. ."

Mingi placed his two pointer fingers together and twisted them about implying that they were Yeosang and Wooyoung

". .that kinky shit in the back of your car in the staff car park and I realised well shit my best friends gay and he's into my. ."

Mingi blushed and then refocused

". .girlfriend's brother and suddenly everything just made sense"

Wooyoung and Yeosang were lost for words so Mingi continued.

"Although I would like to have known sooner I can understand why you didn't say anything, but well, I've had time to adjust and I'm cool with whatever this . ."

Mingi gestured at the two of them

". .is, as long as you are both happy, I am happy too. Now! Can one of you please tell me just exactly what you are and how the hell this happened?"

Wooyoung scratched his head and Yeosang dramatically slapped his cheeks squishing his own face in his hands. The pair looked at each other and they simply laced their hands together.

"Yeosang is my boyfriend and . ." Wooyoung swung their hands "Meet closet girl"

Mingi froze ". . .er What? . . .". Mingi looked at Yeosang and then back to Wooyoung, he wasn't expecting that "But, Closet girl is a girl"

Wooyoung bit his lips "Closet girl was never a girl . . ."

Mingi's face suddenly went through a series of expressions, one to show he was remembering, then realising, then in denial, then connecting all the dots in his mind, understanding and then finally accepting.

"So closet . .boy?"

Yeosang snorted in laughter "Yes I am closet boy and I like your best friend very much"

"WoooOooow. So you're both . .gay?"

"Yes we are" Wooyoung and Yeosang said in unison, making the other blush when they looked at each other. They were coming out together and they had each other to rely on for support, that thought warmed each of their hearts.

A moment of silence passed and Mingi spoke up "Please don't break his heart, he's sensitive"

Wooyoung looked alarmed and maybe a little offended.

"Well! Don't break my sisters heart, I'm small but I'll shatter you if you hurt her" Yeosang said standing his ground

Mingi shot out his hand "We have a deal?"

Yeosang shook it back "Deal"

Wooyoung just stood watching his boyfriend and best friend confused as to what was happening.

Just like with Ren and Aron the whole situation was a lot simpler than originally thought. Wooyoung expected scorn but instead was receiving kindness and acceptance for what he had become and the relationship he was now in, and now his boyfriend and best friend were negotiating not breaking hearts?

Wooyoung also surprised himself that he was taking confessing to people so well. Maybe it was the fact that Ren, Aron and now Mingi had found out by chance, so it was kind of like ripping off a bandaid and getting slapped hard in the face with reality.

"Ok! So now we have that all sorted, will you kindly vacate my car so I can take your sister home? I'm sure you're more than happy to take Wooyoung home" Mingi said as he rubbed his hands together looking at Yeosang.

"Sounds good to me!"

"So just how long have you two been dating?" Mingi questioned as they all walked in the direction of Yeosang's car so Mingi could get Mina and they could car swap.

The movie had finished and Mingi had originally come over with the intent of them all swapping cars. The whole situation worked out even better now though as each couple could respectively take each other home.

"Since that night where Yeosang stayed over" Wooyoung answered

"That night prior to when you had been all grumpy and stuff at church?"

"Yeah"

"Why were you grumpy?"

"Because my parents are judgy and don't like my Yeo" Wooyoung said as he put his arm around Yeosang's shoulders "They knew him for barely two seconds and then they started judging him" Wooyoung sighed

Yeosang rubbed Wooyoung's arm on his shoulder to comfort him.

"They certainly are judgy" Mingi muttered in agreement

"hmm?" Wooyoung hummed in questioning

"After you zoomed to the car after church I got pulled into conversation about the two of you. About how you were fighting and how you had just showed up out of the blue" Mingi said looking at Wooyoung and Yeosang sequentially "Actually that brings me too another question. Why did they say you were fighting? If you just started to date shouldn't you be . .happy and stuff and not fighting?"

"We had a disagreement" Yeosang stated, looking past Wooyoung at Mingi

"About what?" Mingi asked

Yeosang went to speak but Wooyoung stuck his hand over his mouth "You don't need to know. But essentially we were making a lot of noise and Mum caught us in an interesting position"

Mingi choked on air "Just what the hell were you two doing???"

"Minnnnnaaaa!!!" Wooyoung yelled cutting conversation short and leaving Mingi hanging and to jump to his own conclusions, whatever they may be.

They hadn't been doing anything, but he relished in the fact of teasing Mingi that they had.

"Boys!!" Mina smiled back. She was sitting on the hood of the car and over her shoulders hung Mingi's coat which dwarfed her small frame.

Mingi went and helped her down not that she need help since she could have easily hoped down herself.

"Did you know about these too?" Mingi asked her, pointing at Yeosang and Woo.

Mina looked at the couple and they nodded their heads signalling that Mingi was now in on the secret.

"Yes. I did"

"And you didn't think to tell me?" Mingi whined with a pout

She placed her hands on his cheeks smushing his face "It wasn't my secret to tell, stop whining"

Mina looked over at Yeosang and Wooyoung "Are we all good to swap cars?" she smiled and stepped over to Yeosang "This way you get to stay with your boyfriend for a bit longer and I get to stay with mine" she said pinching his cheek.

Yeosang swatted at her hand and rubbed his cheek "Yes now gimmie my keys so I can take my boyfriend home" he stuck out his hand and she dropped them in his palm. Yeosang turned to Mingi "Please take her home safely, keep it g rated" he said suddenly feeling protective.

Mingi snorted "Says you Mr. Pg13+"

"We were a bit more than Pg13+" Wooyoung mumbled.

"Wha-!?"

Yeosang looked at Wooyoung in surprise that he had just said that. Considering that Mingi was freaking out about them just kissing on the one seat, he didn't want to hear what Mingi had to say if he found out just what he had done to Wooyoung in his car.

Yeosang opened his door and Wooyoung jumped inside clearly regretting his choice of words.

"See you at home!" Yeosang waved at Mina before diving into his car.

Mingi was looking at them with wide eyes through the window, Mina beside him poking him in the stomach.

Yeosang happily drove Wooyoung home. Heeding his own advice to Mingi to 'keep it g rated'. The pair simply talked about their relationship and how everything was running so smoothly in terms of having the people in their lives know about them.

He was proud of his and Wooyoung's relationship. He was proud of Wooyoung for coming out so easily and for himself as well. They were together and he was happy that the people that mean the most in their lives understood that.

a/n Lowkey tried to included view points from Wooyoung, Yeosang and Mingi lmao.

*nervous laughter*

Will you guys kill me if I finish this book on a '3 Years Later'?

There'll be at least 3-4ish chapters after the main story ends which will serve as an extended epilogue type thing.

Lorri xx  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 344 10
markhyuck ┅ donghyuck is desperate to find mr. sweet kisser. ❝should i make you feel heaven in seven minutes?❞ ▬ ON GOING ✎ markhyuck fanfiction. ©...
62.2K 2.4K 18
wooyoung felt his throat get dry as his face flushed. nervously, he raised his eyes, making eye contact with the boy in front of him. he didn't get a...
23K 1K 33
a story about Kang Yeosang who doesn't believe in love. He always fortifies other people's feelings for him and keeps all the feelings he has with de...
73.1K 1.8K 20
Wooyoung wants to loose his virginity before starting college and before some stranger takes it from him, he asks San. Both agreed to be friends wit...