Sophitz kotlc

By KTandBA

Sophie eventually comes to a point in her life when she knows she has to choose. Fitz or Keefe? Which will wo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Untitled Part 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Hey Guys!!!
Chapter 45
were so close!
ALMOST!!
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Hello!!
Hi, again. Sorry for your suspense.
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Hello guys!
Chapter 56
Hi peoples
Chapter 58
I need YOUR opinion
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Hello, sorry this isn't a chapter!
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 49

1.2K 8 2
By KTandBA

Silveny? Silveny! SILVENY!! Sophie mentally called, wondering if the stabbing pain was affecting her mental search. She called again, then finally called it, and gave up the search. Fitz squeezed her hand. "Did you find her? Keefe is on the way." He said, all the annoyance now out of his voice. His crisp accent echoed in her ears. She waited a few moments before she could actually make sense of that sentence. "Um, yeah good thanks. Silveny didn't respo--" She got cut off by a sharp stabbing pain once again. "Uaahghh!" She made a noise that sounded like Sandor when he was frustrated. Edaline clutched Grady's leg. She looked up at Elwin. "Isn't there something you can give her?" She asked, her voice cracking. Elwin shook his head. "It's too late for that." He said, and Sophie once again got hit with a huge wave of fear that she couldn't ignore. Right then, Keefe burst in the door. "Sophie? Sophie!" He called, his voice cracking in pain. Sophie then remembered that he could feel her pain. "Oh Keefe! I'm so sorry, I forgot!" Keefe heaved and sat down on an empty cot. "Wow Fitzy, I knew you were out to get me. But literally, making me feel Sophie's pregnancy was not the way. Not cool, dude, not cool." He said, he suddenly clutched his stomach, squeaking in pain. "I'm so sorry, Keefe! I totally forgot, I jus--" Sophie got cut off by another stabbing pain. "Uaahghh!" She made the noise again. Keefe whipped his head up at her. "No, I'm glad you did." Sophie stared at him. "No, no, I mean I can help! Remember that breeze I sent into Linh's mind when we were saving Atlantis? I really think it will work!" He sounded so hopeful, and Sophie was really praying that it would. He took her hands, and took another deep breath in, before he put his hands to her temples, and plunged headfirst into the pain. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 75 35
*Spoilers from all the Books* There's a new girl in Firefox and in many ways, she's just like Sophie so the two easily become friends. Things always...
15.4K 197 38
Everlasting 1. lasts forever or a very long time Love 1. A very deep intense feeling of affection. Sophie Foster is confused. Why? Why? Did she feel...
104K 1K 63
Sophie was trying not to think about everything that was going wrong. First was her matchmaking drama, then Keefe had stopped talking to her. Tam was...
14.6K 268 33
This fanfic takes place after Unlocked, which ends (spoiler alert) with Keefe leaving. Sophie's feeling awful about him being gone, maybe forever, bu...