𝗟𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗿𝘂𝗹�...

由 _MeanYoongiii_

two enemies are obliged to spend a (not so) short amount of time under the same roof. Will they easily come... 更多

• New House •
• Pick up lines •
• Invitation •
• Seven minutes in heaven •
• Morning kisses •
• Rules •
• Teamwork •
• What about the dates •
• Not looking back •
• Rejection •
• Photo album •
• The hospital •
• An accident •
• I love you •
• Move out •
• Comfort •
• Toxic •
• The apology •
• Friends Help •
• Over And Over Again •
• The end •

• Weird •

74 13 3
由 _MeanYoongiii_

Jin's pov:

I was waiting for her lazy ass to come to the kitchen. My eyes met here petite figure as soon as she walked in front the door frame.

"Hey granny's boy!" She smirked leaving her books on the table vulnerable. "You are late idiot!" I hissed. With a smirk she took a seat right next to me, in the corner of the table.

I looked at her messy hair and tried to hold my laughter in but I was eager to make fun of her. "Why are you laughing!" She asked opening her book.

"Nothing forget it!" I opened my book at the same page keeping track of her actions. "So... let's study!" She cheered.
I was shocked at the Rays of sunshine that were vibing in her heart.

"This morning... about what happened with Yuna...I am sorry!" I said focusing on the book in front of me. She looked up and I did the exact same action, making our eyes meet.

"Its okay Jin!" She smiled bright. What's that feeling. That's not disgust neither hate. Its obviously not anger and I had to feel it for a long long time. "Thank you for helping me... well... kinda!" She said and her teeth appeared in a sweet smile.

It was the first time to see her smiling. A warm smile fits her better than gritting her teeth and threatening me. "No! Dont even mention it! I would do it for anyone!" I said and a long sigh got off her chest before turning to her book.

It was like she was disappointed. "How is your hand! May I see it?" I asked and she furrowed her left eyebrow. She put her hand on top of the table and I noticed the scrunched surface.

"I am really sorry! Does it hurt?" I dont know why I was so polite. Why do I even care. The only one I should care about is myself.

"Its okay Jin really! Just focus on your studies!" She proposed and I nodded. I turned my head on the book , feeling extra bored.

I wanna kill the person that invented reading! Every number was making my head so dizzy. I was so uninterested in like... everything until I heard her sweet laughter.

"You really seem to hate science!" She giggled and I found myself giggling as well. "I tried to hide it but failed! I hate it!" I said and smiled at the image of her red little nose and puffy cheeks.

"Would you like some music!" She asked and I nodded full heartedly. She took off the disk we fought about from her back on played in on the stereo.

"We could ... share it ... what do you think?" She asked with her feet standing now. I got up smiling. "I think that's... cool!" I was so excited jumping up from my chair like a little boy.

We were so close to each other and then the music started playing. Her lips started hamming to the music as her evel smirk didnt seem to leave.

I was staring dumbfounded at how close she was until our phones rang. It caught our perfect moment and guess what. It was from the science lab team.

Y/n's pov:

We were so close to each other. I tried to play it cool like it was nothing but my heart was beating differently. Everything got distracted with our phones ringing from messages.

Jin looked up at me and we both furrowed our eyebrows agitated of what the guys may wanted.

Jin was so angry and I could see it on the pupils of his eyes. I tried to hold back my laughter but it was practically impossible. How stupid boys can be?

I was laughing out loud and Jin shot me a death glare.

When I typed the name of namjoon Jin yelled "WHAT?" And stared typing like a maniac.

Yoongi wants to do something again. Why cant he sit back and sleep instead of proposing things.

I laughed once again at his stupidity but Jin didnt seem too happy. I mean... just because he is so angry I wound agree to go.

Jin was typing faster and faster making me secretly stare at him.

(A/n: *What If I dont like anyone after this night)

I scratched the back of my neck waiting for an answer. I really wanted a new disk.

Jin growled at me really passionate this time. He whispered "rule number 3!". I looked at him awkwardly.

No dont leave. I thought to myself..why did I thought to myself something like that. I must be sick.

I almost made him choke and his phone dropped to the wooden table. I laughed at his awkwardness. "Y/n stop breaking the rules!" He hissed.

"Cause imma do the same!" He added getting up from his chair. I did the same standing in front of him now looking at his doe eyes and glossy lips.

"I didn't break any rules! Your friends want to know me! Maybe you should to cause after that you wouldn't be calling me a slut or any other nick name!" I grabbed my books leaving him alone on the kitchen. He didnt call out to me.

He didnt stop me. He just let me go to my room, laying on my cold mattress and for a weird reason thinking of him. I dont know what's wrong with us.

We are so puzzled and I cant find a way to make us work together. If he could just be less of an arrogant I believe we could be okay!

Jins pov:

I ran to my room really angry about what happened earlier. I was feeling betrayed. She ignores me and my friends dont give a damn about me.
I took my phone out of my pocket and did something that I was sure I was going to regret later.

I regret sending her a massage just because I was pissed at Y/n. Why do I even care about her. She can do whatever she wants.

I  sent a message to her after such a long time. It felt like I was using her. But wheein was a whole chapter in the book of my life.

Y/ns pov:

I ran to the hallway to take some books out of my locker and heard wheein talking to the girls really upset. "Hey what happened." I asked in curiosity and they all turned to look at me.

"Someone texted our little Wheeiny bear!" Moonbyul cheered but Wheein was so down to earth. "What who?" I didnt have a clue of what was coming to fall on me and drag me down from a cliff.

"Tell her!" Solar supported her in excitment. "Jin texted me yesterday night!" She whispered and I felt something weird in my stomach.

Hwasa wasn't talking like she knew something. "That's... awesome!" I looked at Hwasa and he bit her lip. "And what are you going to do?" I asked.

She looked at us really unsure and unsteady on the ground. "Wait!" He said and took the phone of her bag. "Do you wanna see the texts!" The screen was right in front of my face. She didnt let me answer and just showed me.

"I saw the word special. Just that word and stopped looking. "Wheein I am really sorry but I am busy! I could read them after lunch!" I started running. Hwasa was calling out to me but I ignored her.

She lost tracks of me so now I could run unworried. I was obviously so upset and what happened next had me even more upset.

The guys passed by me seeing me being a mess. Jins eyes fell on me like the rest of the guys. "Y/n what happened? Are you okay?" Yoongi asked and put both of his arms on my shoulders.

"Yeah! Everything is fine!" I was trying to avoid eye contacting with Jin although he was trying so hard to make me look at him.

"You seem like you're ready to cry!" Jungkook claimed and I shuttered my head in an attempt to hide my eyes. I wasn't going to cry but still... I didnt wanna show weakness to the...enemy...

That's what he is. An enemy. "Y/n dont lie to us!" Hoseok got in front of Yoongi and tried to hug me but I broke off that moment by distancing myself.

"I am sorry guys but I am not in the mood right now!" I said and Jin took a step closer to me. "Did something happen with Yuna?" He asked.

"I dont give a shit about your booty calls or who you are texting Kim Seokjin!" I hissed and he took a step back threatened. I carefully pushed Hoseok back really softly not to hit him and left them.

Jins pov:

I was looking at her getting away really nervous. What happened? Why did she respond like this? All I wanted was to help her.

"Dude I think she is mad at you!" Tae said out loud and looked down. "And why should I care!" I answered unbothered.

"Yeah keep lying to yourself! I do that sometimes as well!" Jimin smirked and then yawned. I ignored them and started walking faster.

I didnt lie. What do they mean. I m being honest. Why should I care! Right?

"Jin-hyung!" I turned to see just Jungkook this time.

I stopped on my tracks to wait for him. "I have to tell you something but dont get mad at me, and especially Yoongi!" He shuttered his head in guilt.

"I wont! What happened?" I put my hand on his shoulder really supporting. "This sunday! We planned to do this just so Y/n could come a little closer to you!" He said in between his heavy breaths.

"What? Why would you do that?" I asked really baffled. "Because we believe that you two should stop fighting and give a chance to each other." Ch-chance? Why am I stuttering inside my head.

"Please jin give it a chance... for us! We are a team and we have to communicate! Just try to know her a little more and please dont tell her about this!" I sighed but still nodded at the boy in front of me. Okay! I think I could do that!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

170K 4.7K 74
지극 Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook may have a thing for one another. The problem is neither know what to do about it. They will face obstacles along the...
73K 2K 34
Enemy that fall in love with each other after didn't talk for a few months because of a big fight. One day their friends has a plan to make them stop...
9.7K 537 37
Best friends since they were little, most would've thought that they'd be inseparable. Although, most also think that it should be nearly impossible...
14.5K 769 27
what will happen when two enemy get into a forced relationship and fall in love with each other but don't want to show there feeling and just continu...