Scenarios and Imagines For Ch...

By NagitoKomaeda6

8 CHARACTERS IS THE LIMIT PER REQUEST!! -Mod Ibuki More

Requests Open!
Scenario #1
Clarification
Scenario #2
Scenario #3
Scenario #4
Scenario 5
Scenario #6
Scenario #7
Scenario #8
Scenario #9
Scenario #10
Scenario #11
Scenario #12
Scenario #13
Requests are reset and re-opened!
Scenario #14
Scenario #15
Scenario #16
Scenario #17
Scenario #18
Scenario #19
Scenario #20
Scenario #21
Scenario #22
Scenario #23 part 1
Scenario 23 part 2
Scenario #23 part 3
Scenario #24
Scenario #25
Scenario #26
Scenario #27
Scenario #28
Scenario #29
Scenario #30
Scenario #31
Scenario #32
Scenario #33
Scenario #34
Scenario #35
Scenario #36
Scenario #37
Scenario #38
Scenario #39
Scenario #40
Scenario #41
Scenario #43
Scenario #44
Scenario #45
Scenario #46
Scenario #47
Scenario #48
Scenario #49
Scenario #50
Scenario #51
Scenario #52
Scenario #53
Scenario #54
Scenario #55
Scenario #56
Fun Facts!!
Scenario #57
Scenario #58
Scenario #59
Scenario #60
Scenario #61
Scenario #62
Scenario #63
Scenario #64
Scenario #65
Scenario #66
Scenario #67
Scenario #68
Scenario #69

Scenario #42

3.1K 31 3
By NagitoKomaeda6

Requested by: immortalpheinx

Smol!Innocent!Y/N's birthday with the NDRV3 cast!

-Right, everyone has been planning his birthday a week before. They want to give him one of the most memorable birthdays he'll ever get!
-Obviously, Kokichi and Angie take charge in this and often bickers about what Y/N wants until Kaede breaks the fight and gives them ideas.
-They all know how Y/N likes to run and jump around, so they're taking him to a widely open area and have a hugearse picnic, then they'll play games after.
-Saihara was responsible for finding the area to which he succeeded in finding within 3 days. They had gone there to clean the place up and made sure there isn't anything bothersome to ruin their precious boyo's day.
-the food is ordered and they all paid for it.
-Then came Y/N's day...Y/N has been blindfolded and gently led by Ouma and Angie who kept telling him nonsense to avoid any questions from him.
-"Did you know? Sand is called sand because it's between the sea and land?"
-"Woaaaaah! Really?"
-"Yup!"
-When they got there and surprised Y/N, the boy couldn't help but let out a few tears because of his happiness. Rantaro the Ultimate Big Brother is sure to stop the crying though.
-They all took a picture first before the picnic and games started, this had gone through until 6pm at night before everyone cleaned up and went home.
-Y/N's with Kokichi when they walked home, but instead of actually going home like they intended, Kokichi led Y/N to the base of DICE.
-Ouma planned a secret party behind DICE's doors and this is where he went all out.
-Y/N responded by... "Thank you so much, Ouma chan! You're the bestest friend ever!" that paired with the purest smile is enough to kill Ouma with adorableness.
-"You're very welcome, L/N chan! Have fun, okay??"
-"Mhm!!"
-He's been spoilt throughout his whole day, but Ouma and DICE spoilt him even more.
-Y/N's very thankful for friends like his classmates and DICE, and he'd never forget this day, ever.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Innocent!Y/N is so adorable, definitely a top tier husbando.

-Mod Ibuki

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

highway By BoB

Fanfiction

14.4K 712 15
"You just yelled at a kid for accidentally walking in front of you!" A story in which time can change a mind. "It was a social experiment...?" bakugo...
734K 12.9K 65
This is a group of oneshots and scenarios for Boku no Hero Acadamia! In English terms it is My Hero Acadamia. (I put BNHA and MHA for people who migh...
1.5K 103 21
'𝙞'ð™Ē ð™Ģð™Īð™Đ 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙞ð™Ļð™Đ𝙞𝙖ð™Ģ 𝙗𝙊ð™Đ ð™Đ𝙝𝙚ð™Ū 𝙠𝙞ð™Ģ𝙙𝙖 𝙎𝙚ð™Ģð™Đ ð™Ī𝙛𝙛 𝙎𝙞ð™Đ𝙝 ð™Đ𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖ð™Ģð™Ģð™žð™—ð™–ð™Ąð™žð™Ļ𝙖ð™Đ𝙞ð™Īð™Ģ ð™Ī𝙛 ð™Đ𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞ð™Ŧ𝙞ð™Ģïŋ―...
61.9K 1.4K 55
🀄 áģ āĢŠ 𔘓ð“„ŋĖ·Ėļ ❝ ð–Ŧð—Ēð–ĩ𝗘 𝖎𝗎ð–ē𝗘ð–Ŧ𝗙 ❞ ▮▮ 𝗕𝖭𝗛𝖠. ð™ŧð™ū𝚅ð™ī ð™ļ𝚂 𝙰 𝚃𝚁ð™ļ𝚅ð™ļ𝙰ð™ŧ 𝙞𝙰𝚃𝚃ð™ī𝚁 🎊 ▎⃞ ݊ Ëģ. ð“Ŋ āĢŠðŸĶī áģ ˑ ïžŧ ð—Ķð–Ļ𝗠ð–Ūð—Ą ïž―ð—Œð—ð—ˆð—‹ð—’...