My Painful Love ❤️

By Bookeluthaporen

"Why the hell did you tell them that you are my wife?" he whisper yelled at me. I stared at him in disbelief... More

1- Janvi
2 - Dream college
3 - Adith
4 - Senior bye!!
5 -Playboy?
6 - My Lo...
7 - Treat her like queen
8 - Core shattering Messages
9 - Raging
10 - Hate you to core
11 - Darkest night
12 - Coma
13 - Unexpected Call
14 - Within a week???
15 - Engagement
16 - you will regret saying yes
17 - Marriage
18 -Current lover's house?
19 - You want me to die?
20 - My new job
21 - What happened to him today?
22 - Got another big fish?
23 - My Love
24 - Thank you for your present
25 - Lose myself
26 - Unwanted and Trash
27 -Face hell
28 - Disgusting Family
29 - Be Happy
30 - It hurts
31- Heal her
32 - Reason for your tears
33 - I want her
34 - Make your lady smile
35 - Saransh
36 - Once a whore always a whore
37 - Her Happiness
38 - Get up
39 - Janvi's Jealousy
40 - Only us
41 - Who is it?
42 - I promise
43 - No Don't
44 - Unknown Message
45 - You are my Everything
46 - Enjoying your birthday?
47 - Janvi's Parents
48 - You did it?
49 - Confession
50 - Dying to see him
51 - Someone else
53 - Truth
54 - Explanations
55 -Our Group Hug
56 - What is she doing here?
57 - Tears
58 - My Heaven
59 - Mafia?
60 - Thank you Jaan
61 - I Love You
Epilogue
'My Painful Love' Free in Kindle

52 - Ishaan

30.1K 1.2K 422
By Bookeluthaporen

Janvi pov

"Can't even find the place where she is? I will make you all suffer if anything happens to my wife" I end the call and hit the steering. I have been searching for more than an hour for my Janvi, where it's related to Ishaan and Vihaan, but all I got is nothing.

"Adi, our hope is Vihaan's guesthouse out of the city which is 15 minutes from here" Rahul guided me.

We have been roaming on the streets like a madman. Where the hell he might have kept her? My thoughts are fully occupied by Janvi, I can't even see things straight. I can't concentrate on anything. I feel out of the earth.

With a sudden jerk, I felt Rahul turned the steering to the left side just a meter gap otherwise we would have hit by a truck.

"Get the hell out of the car, I will drive. I am not yet ready to die that too so soon" he said.

Yes, I am not in my senses as my brain is now only full of Janvi and her safety which is a great suspicion for me when it comes to Ishaan. I got out and Rahul took the driver seat while I climbed to the passenger seat.

As we reached his house we went inside ignoring the security warnings and his threats. Who cares about all those things when my only thought is to see my Jaan safe. We searched every nook and corner of the house. We didn't even get a single piece of evidence. Everything around me seems dark as I am helpless.

'Where are you Jaan?' a tear rolled down my cheek as I sat on the floor kneeling with my head hung low.

"Adi," Rahul said me placing his hand on my shoulder squeezing it gently.

I got up and hugged him and let my tears fall, he hugged me back and patted my back. At least I have him with me, I would have hopeless if he is not with me.

"What can I do daa? My Jaan is in danger but I can't even save her. I want to live happily with her. I want to give her all the happiness which she didn't receive. I have many dreams to fulfill with her. Those beasts are dangerous and she can't tolerate it again. She will break completely if anything happens to her. Do something Rahul, please I beg you. Please, I can't even think properly. I want her Rahul. I want my love. Please take me to my Jaan" I cried hugging him.

"Adi, I will take you to your Janvi. Just give me a few minutes, I will find her" I moved from him with force and look at him angrily.

"This is the same thing you are saying for hours" I shouted.

"Just so...." His voice was cut off by me as something strikes me hard.

"Rahul, if Ishaan's mobile is not able to track, why can't we track Vihaan's?"

"But he won't try to harm her" Rahul stated surging his shoulders.

"But he might know about him, he can help us, trace Vihaan, now," I said getting impatient with every passing second.

Within a few minutes, we both got into the place. It's a newly built house with a garden on all sides, it's present in the heart of Mumbai. He is up to something, maybe it will keep him safe? But he is wrong, I will make his life hell once he is in my hands and my Jaan is safe. I can glimpse 4 men guarding out of the gate. This means Ishaan will be here as Vihaan is not a person who has contact with goons.

"Ishaan and Janvi are here," Rahul said looking at them intensely.

"They know we will come here," I said.

Rahul too nodded, "can I call our team?" I shook my head in no.

"Do you think they are not watching us? Even our mobile phone is being tracked" I said and pressed the button on the bottom of my car driver seat to let my guards know my signal.

"What..." I cut him in the middle by signaling him to be quiet. Throwing me a puzzled look he nodded in yes and we both went towards the gate with the papers.

As I was about to open the gate, one of the men stopped me.

"Who are you?"

"Adith Dev"

"Ohh that hottie is your wife?" His laugh stopped in the middle as I hit him hard on his chin making him fall on the gate.

"Don't you dare speak about my wife like" I seethed in anger?

Suddenly two came to hit me but Rahul came between me and pushed them.

"Speak another word about her your tongue will be on the ground" I wish to kill them, but it's not the time.

"We are not here to play with you. Call that bastard" Rahul said in a low yet stern cold tone.

"Only you can go," said one of them pointing at me.

"As I will respect you," Rahul said and walked in as I followed him. He will not hear anyone even if it's me when it comes to his stubbornness and anger.

A man guided us into the house, I look around it, there are many goons with guns and weapons. I look around to see if there is any way to escape from here or anyway anyone can come in? But it's fully covered with a wall as the roof stood tall of more than 16feet I guess. He might have designed it for his business, it's full of rooms with strong steel doors and some with wood door. Something is fishy here.

He opened a door that is dark with no source of light as it has no windows or light source. We both stopped on our spot. I felt light from the end of the room where he stands indicating us to go with him. I can smell something different, like a gun powder?

"What are you looking for? Come here" I gritted my teeth controlling my temper.

We followed him, once we reached in I saw an angry Vihaan ready to kill Ishaan who is standing just a few inches away from me as his back is facing me. What's happening here?

"Adi" I froze.

My heart pounded more at its high speed.

I turned in the direction of the voice and found my Janvi standing at the corner of the room with relief and fear in her eyes. She is crying holding a jacket tightly like it would fly in the air if she let it go. I took a step towards her.

"Ready to see her die?" I heard that bastard voice. Anger built-in me. I turned to him and punched him hard on his nose and did it again. I was about to hit him again when a voice stopped me.

"Please, Adi, don't" my hands froze in hitting him.

She is crying kneeling on the floor hugging herself.

"Please Adi, take me away from here. Please" she cried facepalming herself. My legs started to make it's way to her automatically, seeing her like this break my heart. It's like crushing my heart into millions of pieces. Something might have happened to her.

"Take her away," Vihaan said to me still glaring at Ishaan.

"What did he do to her," Rahul asked Vihaan, the question which is running in my mind.

Janvi cried more hearing it. Not wasting a second I took her in my arms hugging her tightly. She hold my burying her face to the crook of my neck, I can feel her tears on my neck.

"Enough of your romance and tears, let's come back to the topic. And you Mr. Rahul you are not in this topic so leave before your soul leaves your body" Ishaan said carelessly.

"Are you trying to threaten me with my life? Then yes, I am scared of your threat" he said sarcastically.

"Alright," Ishaan mumbled.

"Cut your bullshit Ishaan, did you laid your hands on my wife?" I roared at Ishaan making Janvi flinch.

I rubbed her back to calm her. How stupid I forget her.

"Adi" she moved away from me to look into my eyes. I nodded waiting for her to proceed.

"That man is one of them who tried to mo..molest me that night" her grip on my shirt tightened as she pointed to the man who is standing close to Ishaan with a smirk as his eyes Janvi.

I have been searching for those bastards for many days and failed miserably due to a lack of CCTV footages there. But now he had dug his pit to lay down. My hands formed into a fist. Removing Janvi's hold on my sleeve I lunged to him and hit him hard on his nose, stomach, face everywhere where I can. Some men came to stop me but having Rahul with me gave me great confidence and support.

"Calm down man, it just happened and she didn't get raped that day" how dare he say that? That too to a girl, even if she is not my wife, I would have reacted the same way.

I lunged to him and hold his shirt collar and gripped his neck, "will you speak the same shit, if it happened to your wife or your loved ones?" I yelled on top of my lungs.

"But you already did something that made her a prostitute outside," he said in a calm yet rigorous tone. He is right, but he is also wrong, I had never forced myself on someone.

"I had been a stupid fucking man back. And I would never touch a girl without her content as you did some minutes back" I know what might have happened back there.

"At least try to be a man, unlike a sick bastard who doesn't value others' feelings and pain" I yelled.

"Your advice is not needed here as you had already killed me and my only support," Ishaan said with an emotionless face.

"That's..." I was cut off by Vihaan's tone.

"Before you both start to fight, take your wife away she is dying each second here" I turned to saw my Jaan stood like a statue with tears rolling down continuously with her orbs staring at me.

"No Adi. I want all to end here. Either it's dead or alive. Finish it here" her voice is strong even though she is hurt inside.

"I know you know all those things that are happening here. Tell me, Adi, what I did to both of them, one is ready to take revenge from me by taking you away from me" she looked at Vihaan who turned to another side like he is not ready to face her with both anger and guilt.

"And other is ready to do kill both of us. What did we do to them?" Her voice came hoarse as she is controlling herself from breaking down.

"Need the truth Mrs. Janvi? Then, hear it. You killed my brother. okay?" Vihaan yelled with anger which is directly pointing to my Jaan.

She stumbled back hearing it as she took unsteady steps to steady herself, in a swift motion I hold her to not let her fall. She then looks at me with her eyes which is begging to say that it's not true.

"Why are you looking at him? I will say. You not only failed in your life Janvi, you but you also in your profession or s, should I say passion. You did a mistake. You killed an innocent who did nothing other than helping you in finding the culprit. Do you know how my family died everyday hearing his death? They died every second. We had everything money, fame, houses but he chooses his passion as it's his only happiness. But we lost him. You put his name in place of the black market workers. Cops killed him and we didn't even saw his face as they disclaimer to give his body as he is an offender of their nation. You are the reason now my home is like a cremation place. You killed an innocent and his families happiness"

"Shut the hell up dammit" I yelled at him as Janvi's hold loosened on me. I pulled her more close to me. She is standing with a pale look without any sort of emotions.

"Why should I, when I am speaking the truth? Your wife is a killer. She murdered my brother"

"Shut the fuck up" I screamed harder and look back at my Jaan who is breaking every passing second. How will she do it when she doesn't know how to harm anyone?

I made her turn to me but her eyes are still on Vihaan. I held her face, "jaan see me Jaan. You didn't do anything to anyone"

She removed my hand, "No Adi, I killed his brother. I killed an innocent person. I don't know who, how but Vihaan is not a man to accuse someone without any reason. So yes I killed his brother" her eyes stopped shedding tears, it's now blank.

"No Jaan. Do you trust me?"

"I trust you, Adi, but I killed him"

I left her and walked to Ishaan who is watching all this with an evil grin on his face

"This is all because of him Vihaan, there is nothing to do with Janvi" I argued.

"No Adi. I might have done it" she increased my anger.

"Will you stop ranting?" I whirled back to Vihaan, "he did it Vihaan, he is the reason for your brother's death"

"Nice story" Ishaan chuckled as he did nothing.

"Fucking see these papers" Rahul throws the papers to Vihaan. He took the pile of papers

"This man standing here is the black market guns transport company's Head which is inherited from his father. As I gave that information to the cops and he was shot dead before his eyes. And that's the reason for his revenge on me. And as for Janvi and your brother Mahit, they both worked on the same team but not others know the other. They seized all his guns and other illegal things. Ishaan used his men inside their government to change Mahit name instead of his. And they killed all men while taking them to prison including your brother. The government portrayed it as they shoot them as they tried to escape. It's all his doings, he is the reason for your brother's death and many others too, it has nothing to do with myJanvi. You are blinded to not see other things other than hearing this sick man" I glared at Ishaan telling the truth to Janvi and Vihaan.

Both Janvi and Vihaan stood there shocked.

"Yes, the great Adith Dev is true. I did it all. And I am happy that I killed your brother, and I will be happy that I will kill you all shortly today"

"You..." as Vihaan was about to move towards Ishaan, one of his men placed a gun on his head and the other shot his leg.

"You bastard" I shouted and took my gun, but a gun was also pointed at me, Janvi, and Rahul.

"Adi" Janvi yelled and came to me but one of them pulled her back by gripping her hand tightly.

"Don't you dare touch her" no one should ever touch her?

Ishaan stood there with a boring look.

"Ahh, I am bored. So tell me who is ready to go first? Adith, you? Okay. Say hi to my Dad" Ishaan glared at me. He is behaving like a psycho.

"This is not you Ishaan. It's not you, we want our Ishaan back. Please, it's not too late. Leave all this" I tried to bring his original self out of his demon.

"Your honey-coated words don't work with me Adith"

"Why can't, it will work when you realize your mistakes and legislate it all," I said with a ray of hope in my eyes to have him back as we saw years ago.

"Do you think I will celebrate friendship with those who killed my father, the only one who I had" Ishaan yelled and shoot at my hand? I strong pain washed over my whole right hand.

"No, please leave him" Janvi cried.

"Leave him you bastard" yelled out Rahul trying to get his clasp out of them.

"He did....ahhh....did no good...to.... to anyone. Not even you. He would have even....sold....you if he wants" I said with much difficulty. I felt a sharp pain on the back of my head as someone hit me with something felt like steel or some metal.

"Don't speak about him" he gripped his hair to control his frustration. But the very next second, a sharp pain got on my left shoulder making me winch in pain. Another bullet penetrated through my shoulder

"No. Adi... Please, Ishaan leaves him" janvi begged as she sat on her knees begging him.

"Let him go" this time a shot to Rahul. I don't know where, as my visions got blurred.

"What the hell are you doing" Vihaan tried to stop him.

"If I didn't inform about it to cops he would have sold you," I said the truth which he doesn't know until now.

"Adi please keep quiet, he will shoot you" janvi pleaded with me.

"He....he has to know everything Janvi, he was manipulated by his so-called fake father. He is...not.....your" a choke broke my lips as blood came out "not your father, he killed them for...your money" the next thing I felt darkness consumed me. The last voice I heard is,

"Adi...." My Janvi's cry.

Love You Jaan.

Next update will be 20.01.2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 155K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
284K 11K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
417K 25.2K 36
I took my seat in the train and took a deep breath. "Every things is ok, Adhya." I said to myself as release a deep breath. "Is it?" a cold voice ca...
62.7K 1.8K 25
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...