Queen of North

Av AlfieSolomons00

The story follows Sansa Stark,Queen of North and lady of Winterfell after her brother's Bran coronation as th... Mer

Prologue (trailer)
Lord Commander
Castle Black
The dragon
The pit
A dragon is here
Littlefinger
Tombs
Dragon's awakening
The broken king
Blood of my blood
Lord Dragon
Peace for war
Alliance
Did you miss me?
Ask me
Are you happy?
The other Queen
The Dead and the Fallen
The undying
The dinner
Princess & Bastard
Wine and fire
The Dragon King
Farewell
Illusions and guilt
Lord of Gwendeith
Father's duty
Time to heal
Part of my heart
He's one of us
Sleeping dragon
Poisoned mind
Mad king
Downfall
You'll die tonight, My King
Dark future
Queen of North (second part)
I found you
Snow
Lady commander
Reunited
We need you
The powers you hold
Bedtime stories
You'll pay
Son of Summer
Hunter's wife
You're my home
The trial
The King in the North
Atonement
We live forever (final)

Flameborn

216 13 65
Av AlfieSolomons00

And the dragon breathed fire on her. Burning the furs, burning the silk dresses and underclothes. Burn her leather boots leaving her naked and bare inside his embrace. Her small belly was fully grown now, ready to deliver as the fire allowed the dragon inside her to grow. It was time and the dragon breathed fire on her all night,all the long night that cover the North. He breathed and breathed on her but crystal skin wasn't broke, wasn't burned. The fire danced tangled up with the locks of her red hair.

And the sun outside slowly rise from the East and when Elaine rose her head to see the dragon had stopped breathing fire and Sansa was standing before her like when she was born, naked and uncovered, holding up her newborn girl in her hands and the dragon standing behind her.

Elaine stood up from the ground, where she was standing and she bowed to dragon, who allowed her to come closer. "My Queen, my Princess," Elaine stopped in front of Sansa and her child. She stopped and bowed as well, speaking. "Behold newly made woman, behold  Targaryen, Flameborn." Elaine took off her coat and covered Sansa, hiding her, she took off her shoes and put them on Sansa's feet. "How do you feel, My Queen?"

Sansa's mind was glazed and blurry. Confused about how did she achieved survival through flames for time that seemed an eternity to her. And emotional holding her third child, rosy cheeks and emerald eyes watching her. Making the wolf mother questioning her own existence. "My love." She whispers softly kissing her. "I'm alive.." she rose her eyes on Elaine. Unsure if she was dreaming or not.

"Of course you are," Elaine cupped her face and kissed her forehead. Then she leaned and kissed small girl in her arms. "She is so beautiful."

The dragon behind them flares his nostrils and growled to remind them that they need to go outside. Sansa turns behind as she cradles her child on one hand he reached the other on the dragon's head. "Sōna. (Snow.)" She whispers softly caressing the thick armoury lairs from his neck and return to Elaine. She took her hand on her own and kissed it. "Thank you,my love." She said and nods to her and together they walked outside to the world followed by the heavy steps of the mighty inlighted by fire dragon.

Nervous footsteps of King echoed in great hall whole night. After he put kids to bed, he couldn't close his eyes. Marching forth and back he didn't stop, until voice of Vanya brought him to senses.

"Valarr! They are outside!"

Without turning her direction, he immediately ran through the castle and didn't stop until he was standing in front of his wife, sister and most importantly his newborn daughter. "Sansa," he whispered and came carefully close to her. He felt new strong energy coming from her.

Such a powerful feeling. Observing speechless, he bowed and then kissed her forehead. "My love," he whispered before he looked down. Down where just a small head of his daughter was peeking, wrapped just with arms and warmth with skin of her mother and fur coat. "Enca minne (little love)," Valarr sighed in awe, when he saw beautiful emerald eyes of his daughter. "She is so beautiful," he whispered as a tear rolled from over his cheek and fell on a snow.

Jon runs behind him when he heard Vanya and halt his feet. He froze when he came to face the sight of his sister with Elaine and the new born on her hands. Impossible,he thought. Then the brown of his eyes grew wider as the glowering eyes of the beast came to meet the outside lights.

"This is your daughter,my King." She came to brush her cheek on his own softly. "She needs a name.."

Aenar came to stop next to Jon in silence. He looked at his brother and wife then his eyes rose on the beast behind them. "Welcome." He murmured softly under his breath and his eyes fall on Elaine as his lips curl up in a soft smile.

"How about Lyanna?" Valarr looked at them all.

"Well, she was literally born under her feet," Elaine smiled softly, looking at little girl unable to move her sight from her.

"So? What do you think?" Valarr then glanced from Sansa to Jon.

"Lyanna." Sansa softly repeats amused as she settles kisses on her forehead. "Lyanna the Flameborn."

Jon nods in gratitude for honouring his mother's memory by naming his niece the same name. He approached slowly wrapping his cloak around Elaine's shoulders as she stood there only with on her dress as she has given her furs to Sansa. He smiled to her and turn to his sister with tears in his eyes. "Sansa.." he said and kiss her temple then looked down at the newborn on her arms.

"Such a warming moment." Aenar came closer. "Congratulations,my brother. Queen." He bows slightly smiling and looked over the new born. "She awoken the dragon being still in the womb. She'll be a fearsome one this one, gods bless her."

Valarr nodded with smile, looking at his brother. "Thank you," he then looked and bowed to dragon. "And thank you, my love," he then turned to Sansa and wrapped his arm around her waist. "Let's go inside, you'll dress up,take rest and then we can introduce our beauty to the rest," Valarr said as he led Sansa inside.

"I've never seen something so amazing before," Elaine looked at Jon with bright smile.

"What happened in there? Jon asked her curious as he saw them walking inside and the dragon open his wings and fly above their heads.

"Her dragon woke up and delivered her baby, kept them warm with fire until Lyanna was ready to leave Sansa's womb. Jon, it was so beautiful, so pure and so powerful," she dreamily spoke, looking at Sansa, who was walking in front of them.

Jon stroke her shoulder smiling as they followed their lead inside. "You've done a lot,my Lady." He spoke with concern. "Now,i believe it's time for you rest as well. You've been in there the whole night."

Aenar followed them inside in silence and withdraw from the hall to retire in his room.

Valarr and Sansa came to their bedroom. Valarr took his little daughter to his arms. Naked and so vulnerable and he wrapped her to sheet and sat on a bed next to Sansa. "I can't thank you enough, my love. You gave me three beautiful children," he put his arm around her waist and kissed her, then looked at Lyanna again."How did it feel? How did you feel, when you were down there in crypts?"

"Like i was reborn." She answered calmly and the flames were still visible inside her eyes. "He embrace me like you did all these nights to warm me and blow me fire. It felt like sleep. The softest and most rested sleep i ever had. When i opened my eyes i saw Lyanna in my hands and there was no wound from birth. No blood, no soreness or pain." She said calmly watching her daughter closing her eyes falling back to sleep in her father's warm embrace. As she stood up and came before him,she unwrapped the lairs of the the fur and let them fall down, showing him her untouched skin. Like there was never a child inside her belly. She was flat and firm, completely on her appearance before pregnancy.

Valarr, holding Lyanna with one arm, ran his free hand over Sansa's core, then kissed it, whispering to her skin. "What did I do to deserve you, woman?" He pulled her to him and made her to sit on his lap. Holding them both, his daughter and his wife. "I love you," he whispered, kissing her right after. "Aren't you hungry? Tell me, whatever you want, my love, I'll arrange it."

She hummed softly on the kiss and smiled on the words as he spoke sweetly. "I need to feed her first." She said to him to allow his daughter back to her hands. Lyanna needs to sleep with a full stomach before her nap. The new born immediately opens her mouth in her drift with eyes still closed. The smell of her mother's breasts was enough to guide her as she started to suck softly. Sansa was still sitting on his lap bare and uncovered but she wasn't feeling cold. Her eyes on her daughter, peaceful watching her feeding her hunger. She turns slowly kissing Valarr's temple as he was turned to his daughter. "Thank you." She whispers softly. "Thank you for giving her to us."

Valarr held them both until Lyanna closed her eyes and with a content purr she fell asleep. They laid her to the bed as she sank into soft lairs of sheets, pillows and fur and Valarr left for a while, preparing bath. He came back and took Sansa by her hand, leading her to bathroom as they left the door open to hear baby cry, if she woke up. He cleaned his wife's body and kissed every spot of her smooth skin. "Newly made woman, it's like even you were reborn," he spoke to the curve of her neck as he held her in front of himself.

He fold her back on his broad chest and she held her eyes close in concentration of his steady beating heart. Her eyes open at his words slightly just to close again with a smile. Diving deeper into his embrace. "I'm reborn." She said smoothly as she leans on the side to see him. "I hold nothing but the start of myself. The pure feelings. Without the hate or bitterness of the old memories." Her voice soft and genuine. "I hold only my love for you and our kids." Her hand follows her words in audition to show him. Pulling him closer and kiss his lips slowly to enjoy every second of it.

He grunted deeply into the kiss. Her heated, warm, smooth body made flames rising inside him. No matter how hard he tried, his kiss grew deeper and more yearning. Pulling her higher, his face vanished in her bossom and he tasted her sweet fluids running into his mouth, making his muscles shivered.

She threaded her fingers through his hair as he lingered to her breasts, nuzzling or biting softly. Or just sucking her heart out as she felt him feverishly pulling her closer as it goes. "My love.." she whispers closing her eyes and let her fingers graze on his tensing muscles of his arms. "My beautiful strong man.." she holds the side of his face and bend her head to kiss his lips again. She straddle on him place her legs on each of his sides and siting on his hard stand that rests on his abdomen. The movement of her hips just enough to drew out of him a needful groan. "Be quiet,my proud beast." She moans queitly against his lips. "You're going to wake our little one."

"You're asking for something that is almost impossible, my love," he answered in husky quiet voice, closing his eyes convulsively, shaking and trembling under her influence. Opening his eyes he found himself mesmerized by her touch and sound of her voice. Stunned with her beauty and pride. He could swear that she made blood in his veins boil and water temperature higher from the heath that swallowed them both. As he laid his hands on sides of her hips and made friction of her movements stronger, longer and harder. More intense.

Her wimping moans,soft and queitly as they could be. Her body left on his hands to guide and she felt his girth harder if that was possible.  Her head fall on the crook of his thick neck and she kissed it and softly suck it or bite it when he grind her a little rougher on him. "I want you more than ever." She moans as he reached her hooded pearl higher  of her slick entrance with his girth giving her a shivering shock. Her hand trays with the lines of his body from the torso slowly reaching his abdomen and groins as her behinds sats on top of it. With few strokes keeping him on hand softly as she watched his eyes with the same need. "May i,my King?" She murmured filled with wanton as she teased him stroking him against her entrance without penetrating.

"Always My Queen. I'm giving you every right to do whatever your body craves for," Valarr answered, his words interrupting by gasps and quiet deep groans with every move she made, lost in the depth of her eyes. Her icy eyes filled with flames.

"My body graves for you." She breathed biting softly his thick lip and slowly driving him inside her with a long sigh of satisfaction. She felt him thrombing and pulsing like she react the same way as he settles. Her hips moving slow and steady, giving upwards strokes to his entire length, making her weak and shaking from the very first moments of action.

His eyes were closed again, his lips slightly parted without making a sound. It felt like for the first time she surrounded him. Warm, soft, tight and moist. Like heaven she felt, like paradise she tasted. Valarr opened his eyes and looked into hers. His hands moved from her hips toward her chest and one continued from her chest through her neckline until he reached her long fiery hair. Creating fist around her hair, Valarr pulled her head back, slowly with a deep growl coming from his throat. Content and almost greedy as he observed her opening her neckline and chest for him. And his teeth got stuck on her slender neck, holding her like a beast, like she called him to be. Returning movements with his hips against her own. Leaving her skin red from nibbling, biting and sucking from her neck to her chest, not willing to spare even her breasts, that he suck until she fed him once again.

A helpless weak moan escape her throat feeling his teeth on her skin. It seemed like eternity since they've been like this,as one,under her skin although it didn't pass a day further. "Valarr." She closed her eyes feeling him reaching her deepest end inside again and again pushing her to an early end. She jerks almost violently as he repeats the hits relentlessly. Taking his hand on hers she guides it behind her when he well knew where to rest his grip and rest it on her behinds and pushed her deeper against him. The friction and rough beating of his hips between them made her give in and shiver violently riding her end on top of him and collapsing on his shoulder.

He couldn't hold himself back, not this time. Feeling her pulsating insides that squeezed him in repeated strong rhythm, he moved and slipped out of her, sending himself against her core with deep long growl, his hot breath almost burning skin in the curve of her neck as he hid his face there and inhaled her essence deeply. Heavily breathing, he held her pressed to him until they breathing and heartbeat synchronized and they felt like one.

She slips lower grazing her cheek on his chest and stay there feeling the comfort and safety his body always provided. "My love.." she breathed a sigh. Her fingertips brushing his side as she nestled in his arms. "It's steady again now." She said holding her eyes closed permanently as she smiled to the heartbeat that steadily calms.

Valarr carried his wife from the bath and laid her beside their still sleeping daughter, covering her with sheets. "She is so small," he whispered."But I feel such a huge power and energy coming from her," he said quietly, looking at sleeping baby. So contently and peacefully she slept in her parents' bed, surrounded by warmth and love.

Elaine couldn't sleep at all. Even though she was awake whole night, she spent whole morning with Jon, Valaerrys and Ned. Answering to children's questions, neverending and repeating. Of course they wanted to meet their sister, they wanted to know how she looked like, they craved to meet her and it took a lot of effort for Jon and Elaine to keep them in chambers, so Valarr with Sansa could take a time and rest before they were about to introduce Lyanna to whole family.

"Good day." Aenar greets them as he walked inside the dinning room to see them around the table. Little Val jump off her seat the same moment and went to him before he could take his chair.

"Do you know when they're coming out, uncle Aenar?" She asked him and he chuckled scooping her up and make her sit on his lap as he took his chair.

"But they need to rest first, Princess. Your sister is very very small now and she needs to take a long nap first." He explained.

Jon was cautiously observing him. That feel that he's still untrusted no matter what was still there. "Good day.." he responded shortly returning a smile to Ned.

"You used to sleep a lot, when you were a little, Valaerrys," Elaine spoke quietly to her, feeling uncomfortable, when she saw her on Aenar's legs. But she remained calm on surface. She didn't want to scare kids or bring bad atmosphere during a day like this. "Brother," she spoke to him as she took a seat next to Jon. "How did you know about dragon under Winterfell?"

"I heard the song, sister." He answered with a smile preparing some bread and butter to give to Val. "I heard him singing when he started to sing to the Queen."

Jon watched him for a moment and narrow his eyes. "And why he chose you, except Sansa when none of the rest could hear it until he started to crawl?"

Aenar shrugged shaking his head wondering the same as he did. "I don't know, Aegon. I can't answer you. Maybe we should ask Sōna." He smirked.

"You said, that you found your dragon, while he was still sleeping and you woke him up," Elaine pondered quietly. "Can you hear others as well? That's it? That's your gift?"

"I wish i had an answer to give you,my darling sister but i don't really." He sighed taking a sip from the served tea on the table. "Except mine and Sōna, I can't remember to hear anyone else." He answered holding his eyes on her.

"Oh, here you are," Vanya entered to room, looking around. "I must admit, I am so nervous. I couldn't sleep at all. Elaine, tell me, how do you feel?"

"I feel blessed, that I was allowed to see it, Vanya," she answered with a smile. "I wasn't really sure, if he let me to be there with Sansa, but when he did it felt like the most beautiful dream that I've ever dreamt."

"Oh where's my brother,dear Lady of Gwendeith?" Aenar turns to her when he notice no sign of Daemon behind her. Jon remained silent just nod his head with a smile to Vanya as she sits with them.

"I don't know, Aenar. I am his wife, not his nanny. I guess he is with Rhaenys and her sons, or maybe outside with dragons," she shrugged casually and stretched her arm, taking pot and poured herself a tea. "Have they already chosen a name for their daughter?"

"Valarr named her Lyanna, when he met them in courtyard," Elaine answered, giving smile to Jon.

Vanya rose her eyes at him and nodded her head. "That's beautiful. I can't wait to meet her."

After some time while Lyanna was still sleeping in her hands Sansa walked inside the room alone holding her child. She didn't wanted to wake up Valarr,he was too exhausted and too tired and fall asleep next to them. She stayed there for a while watching them sleeping until she slipped off her bed and dress up.

Jon heard her steps and turn to see her with a wide smile. "Look at her. Sansa, she's so beautiful." He admitted softly watching Lyanna on her hands. He helped her to seat down and Val immediately jump off her uncle to go to her mother. "This is your little sister,my love." Sansa kissed her temple and brush the cheek of Ned who was sitting next to her amused.

"She's so small, mommy." Ned spoke with a smile wide as Val's.

"But why she's so small? She can't play with us that little!" Val ponders and cross her arms. "You said I'll have a sister to share my dresses with!"

Aenar chuckled throatily watching Val. "You broke a promise, Queen Sansa." He teased watching her but Sansa's smile slowly fade from her face as she rose her head to face him.

He turned serious following her expression and narrow his eyes on the flames that still were playing behind her ice blue eyes. She didn't said anything. A look was enough to make him return to his breakfast and her to her children.

Vanya smirked as she took a sip of tea, then hummed contently. "Your Grace, may I?" She came to Sansa and kneeled on one knee, asking for permission to hold Lyanna.

"She radiates such a beautiful energy, warmth and peace," Vanya leaned down to head of small Lyanna, that was sleeping in her arms. Not even sound of glasses and cups hitting the table, cheerful sound of Val's and Ned's voice could wake her up. She felt in peace and she knew that she was protected. "Oh," Vanya sighed in a moment, when Lyanna took her finger into her small fist and wrapped it with her fingers. "Hen Ichaer. Aen me Glaeddyv, zvaere a Bloedgeas, Ard Rhenawedd, (Elder Blood. By my sword I swear blood oath to my princess)," Vanya whispered to ear of Lyanna with closed eyes.

Daemon smiled softly and kiss Vanya's forehead as he holds his hand back to the table to help her sit down.

"Ziry's se mele va, tala hen aedirn. Nykeā zaldrīzes rūsīr zokla's ñelly. (She's the red one, daughter of Aedirn. A dragon with wolf's skin.) Aenar comes to reply to Vanya smiling with a nod.

Daemon turns to see him then his eyes turn to Jon. "Oh i almost forgot." He said and rose a bit throwing back the coins Aenar stole from Jon. "These fall from your pockets, Lord Snow." He said watching over the confusion over Jon's face.

"I didn't even notice.." he shook his head and takes the coins. Aenar remained silent slightly shook his head.

Vanya just smirked crookily and rose her head in a moment, when Valarr entered. "I slept like a baby," he murmured. "Good morning or whatever part of the day it is," he snorted, looking around. Elaine chuckled over his words and nodded with a smile, giving Val, who was still at Jon's lap piece of lemon cake. Valarr came to Sansa first, kissing her softly. "How do you feel, my love?"

"I'm alright." She smiled softly brushing his cheek and return the kiss. "Did you got any rest?" She asked him.

"Your Grace." Jon bows his head. "Why don't you go back to sleep? You look more tired than the woman who gave birth." He chuckled softly with Elaine.

"Daddy. Daddy!" Val of course run to him the moment he took his seat next to Sansa. "Why Lyanna is so small? How am i supposed to share my dresses with her now?"

Valarr snorted over Jon's comment and rubbed his eyes. "I know, I feel like I aged at least ten years tonight," he sighed, then lifted Val. "She is so small, because your dear mother had her in belly. She wouldn't fit there, if she was so tall as you are now, little love," he let her to comfortably nest on his legs. "She will grow up and now you will have the most important part. You will help your mom with care of your sister, hm? Ned as her protector," he proudly patted his son's shoulder with a glance, "you as big sister, who will dress her into her small dress for now. It's exciting, hm? What do you say?" He glanced from one to another.

Val immediately agreed with a wide smile. Valarr always had his way with her to change her mind and she couldn't say no to her father.

"Will i have a little brother someday too, father?" Ned turns to him curiously making Sansa widen her eyes slightly on the idea to carry another one so soon.

Valarr shrugged with smile, caressing his son's head. "I don't know, son. Maybe someday," he winked, fixing collar of Ned's shirt a little.

"It's too early to even think about it, isn't it?" Vanya said calmly, as she noticed Sansa's expression. "Little baby needs time. You know? Time and patience, my Prince. Be patient, please, now your task is to be here for your little sister, to protect her and guard her, to show her your land. Focus on this," she spoke, looking at Ned, but in the end she briefly glanced at Valarr as well.

"I'll do that aunty Van." Ned nods smiling proudly. "Maybe i can teach her how to use the sword too when she grow up."

Sōna fly over the sky to come and settle on the roof beyond the great hall. Sansa rose her eyes over the ceiling and smile softly. "I hope he'll get along with the rest of the dragons."

"He will." Aenar answered to her general thought taking a sip from his tea. "He's already part of the pack."

Her eyes slowly follow the voice to settle down to him. "Last night.." she mentioned queitly. "..you said she's calling you. Sōna is male and you were obviously talking about Lyanna." His smile grew a bit.

"And?" He said beckoning her to continue.

"I can't remember Valarr talking to anyone else about it. He and i were the only ones who knew that."

Aenar smiled and turn to see his brother first. "I'm afraid I can't fight my nature to hear my heart, Queen Sansa." He respond calmly. "I feel his fears. I feel his joy and happiness or sadness and concerns."

"That doesn't explain, how did you know about the fact, that the child is a girl," Vanya spoke before Valarr was even able to open his mouth and he frowned a little at that, looking at Daemon. "To feel emotions is one thing, to be inside somebody's head is totally different one."

"Vanya, that's enough," Valarr said, looking at her. He spoke calmly, yet strictly. "I was sitting with my brother by a fire the night he came here. Maybe I mentioned the fact, that I hear little girl's voice speaking."

"Or maybe he is inside your head, Valarr," she didn't mind his words and continued. "He knows a lot, not only thing, that heart can say..."

"Vanya, is this really necessary now?" Rhaenys, who was standing in a doorway cut her off. "We supposed to be happy, relaxed and celebrate arrival of a new member of our family and I come here and have to listen to this?"

She came to her and took Lyanna from her hands, then with little baby came to Sansa. "Gods may bless you. All of you, my beloveds," she kissed Sansa, Valarr and caressed heads of their children. "She is enchanting, I could watch her forever," she smiled, looking then at baby in her arms as she took a seat behind table. "What's her name?"

Sansa tried to drew back her mind from the argument and smile to Rhaenys. "She's Lyanna,my aunt." She answered calmly and gave a look at Vanya.

Aenar calmly stood up and went to Rhaenys who's holding Lyanna. He kissed the little girl's small head and stood. "Please excuse me. I'll return shortly after you solve your little dispute if I'm allowed to feel my own blood or not." He bows towards Sansa and Vanya. "My Queen. My Lady.." he said calmly and made his way out wearing his heavy furs.

"Forgive me, Sansa, if I made you to be upset. I didn't mean to," Vanya said calmly, looking at her. She didn't say a word more. The presence of their kids, who were listening to every word adults said held her back.

Rhaenys looked at Vanya and spoke to her. "Vanya you might now be a Targaryen by blood, but you surely don't understand the strong connection between every single Targaryen, so.."

"Then why Valarr didn't feel him back then? His own twin, his blood with whom he shared womb of mother for nine months. Why none of you felt dragon's awakening?" She questioned, looking at them.

"I said enough!" Valarr rose his voice and stood up. "I won't listen to these things in a day, when my daughter was born. First Targaryen in decades, Flameborn. And we are sitting here and arguing about unimportant things, that happened or did not happen years ago?" He glanced from Rhaenys to Vanya.

"You are right," Rhaenys said apologetically. "We all make mistakes, some of us just forgets way too quickly their own and tries to find flaws on others, right, Vanya?" Rhaenys rose her brow at her.

"On contrary, My Lady. After all mistakes that I've done, I am now more vigilant, because I am aware of the fact, how easily can one fall and make mistake," Vanya answered without hesitation, holding her head up.

Elaine was sitting quietly next to Jon and sighed sadly. Yes, she wanted to speak as well, but she felt the sacred moment of birth during whole day and conversation, that was happening made her to feel uncomfortable and running everything that happened.

Sansa although she needed to remain calm she couldn't understand the attack towards Vanya. "My King,my Lady. I believe Vanya only express her concern same as i did. We're very sorry to ruin this moment or disturb your brother, Val but soon he needs to explain a lot." She said calmly watching her husband then stood up slowly and kiss his forehead. "My Lady. The bells have to ring for the North to know about our celebration. I'm heading to maester Sam. Will you join me?" She turns to Vanya smiling calmly.

"It will be my pleasure, Your Grace," Vanya stood up
"Excuse me, My Lord," she nodded toward Daemon, then bowed in front of Valarr and followed Sansa outside in the hallway.

"What did she mean by explain a lot? Hasn't he suffered enough as well?" Rhaenys looked at Valarr, who sat back to his chair and just shook his head with a sigh. "Do you like your cake, little love?" He kissed Valaerrys' forehead and took her on his lap. "It smell delicious, can I have some?"

Elaine looked at Jon, then at Daemon and lowering her head, she played with spoon in her tea, supporting herself on elbow against table, which made Rhaenys frown a little. "Elaine, you should be an example for children," she said and young woman corrected her posture on chair without a word.

"I don't trust him." Sansa confess as they walked side by side to the corridor heading to maester's apartments. "I feel like he's trying to separate us from Val and is not just a feeling after i gave birth to Lyanna have become a fear." She told Vanya in concern.

"I literally hate him," Vanya said quietly, through clenched jaws. "Remember how I told you about bad feeling before wedding, that I couldn't explain and it grew bigger and bigger every day? My world began to spin and I almost fell in a moment, when he walked into a great hall and it surely wasn't for his beguiling smile," she said sarcastically. "Sansa," she whispered her name and took her by hand, stopping her. "There is a reason, why your dragon woke up now. He feels that you need to be protected."

She looked around then focus on her worried eyes. "Do you believe that he would harm us? Any of us?" She asked Vanya almost whispering.

"Yes," she answered without hesitation. "It's in his eyes, when I look inside them, I don't like what I see at all. As Rhaenys says, I might not be Targaryen by a blood, but I feel the darkness and madness inside them. I've seen it, I experienced it and I will trust my instincts."

She didn't had reason to question her words,she felt the same by her own. And that moment maester Sam came to meet them in the corridor. "Your Grace. My Lady." He bows to the women and smiled. "I was just going to order the bells, your Grace. Tell me how do you feel? Why you're not laying down? You need rest."

Sansa flicked over his unexpected presence and smiled. "Thank you, maester Sam. I'm quite well don't worry. I'm not bleeding." She explained to him because he was the one to deliver Ned and Valaerrys before.

"No bleeding?" He furrow brows. "How's that possible? I need to look at you first, your Grace, just to make sure everything is alright."

"Everything is fine, maester, thank you," Vanya said in calm voice with a smile. "If you allow me, Your Grace, since I am here, I can make sure, that you are not hurt after the birth," she politely said to Sansa, turning then back to Sam.

"Thank you, maester Sam. But I'm alright. If we need anything we shall inform you." The man bows and return to his task to ring the bells. "Let's hope that I won't need him any soon." She chuckled and shook her head. "I was pregnant again almost after i gave birth to Ned and once he returned i got pregnant to Lyanna. If he continues the same schedule I'm afraid they'll name me the eternally pregnant Queen."

Vanya looked right and left and said. "My Queen, come with me," she the led her to her chambers. "Look, it's no secret, that I shared a bed with Daemon before we got married. Here, I believe, that you should drink this now - a moon tea," she gave her a bag with herbs from her closet. "It won't have any effect on your baby, you can drink it while you are breastfeeding. I can't imagine how hard it had to be to be pregnant with little baby on your hands and gods bless Elaine for being here for you. However not even the time is right for another baby and as I said before, Lyanna needs mother, care and patience. You can discuss this with Valarr, if you want, but I am afraid, that his ego could be hurt if he hears, that you don't want to carry his child right now. He is a man, he won't hear these two important words - right now. It's up to you."

Sansa was amused. She didn't even knew the existence of that particular tea. Taking a sniff she smiled and rose her brows. "Are you sure this doesn't affect the feeding?" She asked her watching over the herbs.

"It's safe, don't worry. Women in Gwendeith used it all the time even when they were feeding their children and no harm has been made. They just enjoyed few years without full womb and then simply stopped drinking the tea, when they were ready," she assured her.

Sansa found it perfect. She hugged Vanya and smiled. "Thank you. I had no idea that we could prevent this somehow."

Valarr left kids with Elaine and the rest of family. Ghost and Summer were great fun for them, so he stood up and went to find his brother. He found him outside of the castle, sitting on a stone wall in front of ramparts, watching dragons lying on a snow.

"You have to get use to Vanya, she has a big mouth too, but when you listen to her just with one ear and let her words lesve immediately your brain with the other, you can find her to be nice," he grinned crookily and sat next to him. "I'm sure, that Daemon will speak with her."

Aenar turns to see him and smiled. "Are they alright in there? I didn't spread the chaos again,did i?" He asked him and patted his shoulder. "Congratulations, brother. I'm happy for you and for your new little one."

"Yes, they are fine, don't worry," he answered casually. "Thank you. I feel blessed Valaerrys and Ned are such a great kids and I the fact, that I didn't see them grow still hurts me. I didn't see their first steps or hear first words. I can't wait to experience this now with Lyanna."

"I can't understand that since I'm not a father.." he shrugged and sighed holding on his cane. "But i can feel your pain brother. Try not to think of that, you'll see Lyanna growing and the rest of the kids you and Queen will have." He smiled to comfort him.

Valarr patted his shoulder and smirked. "Well, I think that you could start to search for a woman as well. Even here in North, brother. Women here are strong, noble and brave, that's for sure."

He chuckled shaking his head. "Too noble for me brother. Maybe I'll find something beyond the wall. That place would suit me better anyway." That moment the bells of Winterfell started ring to let the people know of the good news. "Ah..the celebration!" He said thoughtfully. "I visit a brothel on my way here. The girl i laid with said that the day Queen was born Winterfell ring the bell for a whole day." He sighed and turn at his brother. "I don't blame them,my heart. We come from places. She was raised to rule, with manners and all the virtues a Lady should have. I can't blame her for the second thoughts she have against me."

Valarr was looking in the sky with small smile on his lips, when he heard his brother's words, he snorted quietly. "Vanya wasn't raised to rule, brother. She is seriously just a witch, she is no noble."

"I know..i know." He murmured softly and clean his throat. "So i guess you don't have any plans for some years to give little Ned a brother,hm?"

"For some years?" Valarr curiously repeated his words. "I don't plan this things, plus I'm not getting any younger. So if Sansa agrees, I'd like to try when she will be ready and Lyanna won't keep her occupied all day long."

"Oh forgive me i thought that you didn't want any other kids for now .." Aenar rose his brows curiously. "I was passing by Daemons room and i heard the girls talking about a miracle tea who prevents the seed doing his job or whatever that is." He chuckled and shook his head. "Lucky to have a witch in the family after all."

A mighty roar came from Dhu in that moment, but it seemed like Valarr was to dragon's calling deaf. "What? What are you saying? A miracle tea?" His eyes pinned at his brother, flicking almost nervously. "Sansa would never do this, she would go right to me and spoke with me about this. It had to be Vanya. Perhaps they don't want a child before coronation takes place," he murmured under his breath.

Aenar looked at his almost surprised and shook his head. "I'm not sure how they call it. Moon tea..stars tea. Can't tell really." He shrugged and looked closely at him. "Are you alright, brother? What coronation? What upset you so much?"

"Well, Daemon's coronation, of course. He is still not a King in Gwendeith. Wedding, he wanted wedding first, with witch," he answered lost in his mind. Another roar, this time much more louder made walls of Winterfell shake. "What is wrong with you?" Valarr stood up, yelling toward Dhu. Deep growl came from dragon, before he spreads his wings and flew away.

"And what does that have to do with you and Queen's kids or planing to have more?" He asked him curious as he lays back on the rock watching Dhu vanishing in the heavy clouds. "He's a bit upset too? Why's everyone's raging today? Even the dragons!"

"Maybe that tea wasn't for Sansa, but Vanya," Valarr answered quietly, looking into a sky. "Maybe she drinks it, maybe she doesn't want kids... Why wouldn't Sansa want a kid with me? No, she wouldn't do this. She's been always honest with me," he spoke to him, almost whispering in the end.

Aenar walked to him and stood beside him for a moment looking around for his dragon who fly away in circles. "I don't think it was for Vanya, brother. Queen was asking her if that would affect her feeding so i believe it was for her." He patted his shoulder and shook him. "Come on, don't be like that. You have plenty of time for kids. She maybe just don't want any other now.." he shrugged and when his dragon landed he climbs on his back. "I heard about Wolfswoods around here. Going to give a look.." he smiled and his dragon fly away.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

21.5K 530 32
Hi everyone ! This story will be based on Game of thrones season 7 and 8. In this story Ygritte will still be alive and there will be a love triang...
200K 6.2K 112
"A rose thrusted in a world of wolves and lions is quick to grow sharp thorns." Rosalie Tyrell finds herself in a dangerous game of hearts when she c...
4K 121 13
She used to be stupid. "A great many people underestimated you," Tyrion says, the first time he sees her. "Many of them are dead now." It is meant to...
41.8K 1.5K 18
𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐄𝐍 descendant of Rhaenyra Targaryen, was adopted by Lord Ned Stark and brought to Winterfell. As the years went by...