Beautiful Lies (Complete)

Por AngieAngC

Book 2 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Niccolo De Luca, now 26 years of age and next in line to take over as The... Mais

Main Character List
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Gaining Entry
Chapter 2 - Formal Introductions
Chapter 3 - Game On
Chapter 4 - These Games We Play
Chapter 5 - Cream
Chapter 6 - Testing the Waters
Chapter 7 - 'We Need To Talk'
Chapter 8 - Opportunity
Chapter 9 - Struggles
Chapter 10 - Bad Romance
Chapter 12 - Insatiability
Chapter 13 - Beach Day
Chapter 14 - Caught Out
Chapter 15 - Hiding
Chapter 16 - Slipped Away
Chapter 17 - Carry On
Chapter 18 - Rafael
Chapter 19 - Burn In Love
Chapter 20 - Realisation
Chapter 21 - First Date (Part 1)
Chapter 22 - First Date (Part 2)
Chapter 23 - First Date (Part 3)
Chapter 24 - Old Friend
Chapter 25 - Mine
Chapter 26 - Family Lunch
Chapter 27 - Aftermath
Chapter 28 - Rage
Chapter 29 - As Time Goes By
Chapter 30 - Discovering The Truth
Chapter 31 - Someone You Loved
Chapter 32 - Hurts Like Hell
Chapter 33 - 8 Letters
Chapter 34 - Sierra's Truth
Chapter 35 - Code Blue
Chapter 36 - Listen
Chapter 37 - Trying to Heal
Chapter 38 - All My Love
Chapter 39 - Old Friends
Chapter 40 - Never
Chapter 41 - Stop Running
Chapter 42 - You Deserve It All
Chapter 43 - For Us
Chapter 44 - Second Chance
Chapter 45 - Family Affairs
Chapter 46 - Puppy of Love
Chapter 47 - My Forever
Chapter 48 - My Family
Epilogue
Beautiful Lies Trailer
Announcement

Chapter 11 - Lack of Afterglow

14.5K 485 83
Por AngieAngC

Sierra's POV

Dios mío (Oh my God), what have I done? I stood up straight, my hand went to cover my mouth. I could hear him behind me putting his clothes back onto his sinfully tempting body. I couldn't move. I started this, I wanted this. At that moment, I wanted it. Now, I don't know what I want or where to even go from here. Yet, given half the chance, I know I would do it all over again. I'm supposed to be planning Dominic De Luca's demise, instead, here I am fucking his son on a pool table. Dear God, Sierra, where did you go wrong?

I noticed my jeans on the floor beside my feet. I crouched down to pick them up, slipping them on. I don't know where my panties were and I don't care right now. All I know is I need to get out of here. I buttoned up the top of my jeans, prepping myself for the fact that I need to turn around in order to locate my bra and blouse. Heck, I'm willing to leave the bra behind too. I took a couple of deep breathes, gearing myself up to face him. My father would be so livid with me if he knew my acts of the night.

Before I managed to convince myself to turn around, I felt his arms reach on either side of me. He caged me in between his chiseled body and the pool table, his hands resting on the edge of the table. I could feel his hot breath on the side of my neck, the heat from his body emanating from behind and starting a white flamed disaster within me. I closed my eyes and pulled my lips inwards, between my teeth, as I felt his lips touch my skin. Without warning, I sensed my body lean into him and my neck tilting to the side. He groaned with his lips pulling at my skin. His right hand left the table and traveled from my waist up, finding its way to my chest. The instant I felt his hand encase my breast I realized I was still bare. It was like a shockwave to my system.

My eyes snapped open, my head straightened itself, and my hand gripped his wrist to stop his movements. I pushed on his arm to free me from his hold, which he didn't fight. I frantically searched for my blouse. I need to get out of here. I found my bra hanging off one of the bar stools. I grabbed it, slipping it on while I located my blouse.

"Sierra?" I heard him call out to me, confused by my reaction.

I ignored him, found and pulled on my blouse. His hand gently circled itself around my arm. He turned me around to look at him.

"What's wrong?" He narrowed his eyes on me.

I opened my mouth to say something, anything, but it was futile. I blinked back the stinging in my eyes, pulling my arm from his grip. I shook my head, walking away from him. He followed me, concern filling his face causing me to turn around, holding my arm out to stop him.

"Don't. Just don't." I whispered.

"I need to get out of here," I said, more to myself than to him.

With that, I turned on my heel and ran. I fucking bolted out of that bar, my blouse completely unbuttoned and hanging loose. I could hear him calling out for me, pleading with me to stop. I ran down the street, turning a few corners for a while before finally stopping. I buttoned up my blouse, thinking of my next decision. I have no car. I'm too far from my apartment to walk and I left my bag in the lockers at The Pheonix. Fuck.

I pulled out my phone, clicking on a number in my phonebook. I placed the phone to my ear, hearing the ringing tones on the other side. After a couple of seconds, they picked up.

"Sierra? What's up, darling?"

"Can... Can you come to fetch me?" My voice was cracking.

"Sierra, what's wrong?"

"Please..." I pleaded. "Please, just come and fetch me." I heard them sigh on the line.

"Fine. Where are you? At work?"

"No. I will text you my location."

I hung up immediately, without a word of goodbyes. After sending my location, I waited for about 15 minutes until I saw their car pull up next to me. I walked around to the passenger side, getting in and placing my seatbelt. Thankfully, they didn't say a word. They simply drove, which I was thankful for.

I stared out the window, thinking if I should go ahead with all of this. How am I to face him now? Act like nothing happened? Act like that boy did not just take me to a sexual heaven. I then thought back to my Gran's words. I know for a fact my mother wouldn't have wanted this life for me, regardless of who did her wrong. But how do I just let go of all that pain, all that suffering I had to endure from not having her beside me?

I rubbed my forehead, sighing deeply while tapping my foot on the car's carpet.

"Want to talk about it?" I heard Benji next to me.

"Not really. I just made a poor decision tonight. I made a mistake that could cost me a lot." I spoke desolately.

"How do you know it was a mistake? Have there been consequences already for your actions or are these consequences merely thoughts at the moment?"

"Merely thoughts, but I know it will soon come into play."

"There is no point holding onto something that hasn't happened yet. You will be too busy worrying about what's to come, that you will miss what's right in front of you. And for all you know, what's right in front of you could potentially change your life for the better."

I sat staring at the road ahead of us, not replying to his words but listening none the less. After some time we made it back to the apartment. I thanked Benji for his help, hugging him tightly, before heading back upstairs. As I entered the apartment, I could hear Abuelita moaning at the television screen. I couldn't help but let out a small chuckle.

"Mija, is that you?" Her sweet voice sounded.

"Yes, Abuelita. Do you need anything from the kitchen?"

"Just a glass of water, querida (darling)."

I took a glass of water to her, placing it in the table beside her. I told her I was headed for a shower but she caught my wrist to stop me.

"Mija, you seem troubled. Is everything alright? Does this have to do with your father?" She spoke softly.

Well, indirectly speaking, it does. I shook my head before replying to her.

"No, Abuelita, I am fine. Just a little tired. I need a relaxing, hot shower and some rest." I kiss her upon her head before heading off towards the bathroom.

I begin peeling off the clothes, thinking about how my hands mimicked his actions from 2 hours ago. I hopped into the shower, leaning my hands against the wall as the hot water hit my back. Eventually, I washed up, washing my hair in the process. I stepped out of the shower, wrapped a towel around my body and used another for my hair. As I opened the bathroom door I heard the doorbell. It's probably just Benji, I'll let Abuelita get it while I get changed.

Just before closing my bedroom door I heard that husky voice, a voice I never expected to hear coming from my front door.

"Hi Mam, I don't know if I've got the right apartment. I'm looking for Sierra."

Shit, shit, shit. I need to make an excuse. Maybe I could mention to be living with a friend and Abuelita being related to them.

"You've got the right apartment, darling. My granddaughter is just in the shower." I heard Abuelita's sweet voice sound.

Well, there goes that plan. I dropped my head into the palm of my hand.

"She should be nearly done. Would you like to come in? This old lady cannot be standing around with the telenovela playing."

"Sure." His voice was calm and collected with a slight chuckle. I heard the front door closing and began to panic. How am I supposed to work myself out of this one?

"Do I know you? You look strangely familiar." I heard Abuelita begin. Mierda! (fuck)

I briskly made my way down the corridor, coming into his view. His hair was a beautiful mess, his hands casually in his pockets and he was still standing by the door.

"Ah Mija, a handsome young man is waiting for you."

"Thank you, Abuelita. I think Ricardo is about to stop Sofía's wedding." I mentioned to her, catching a glimpse of the television behind her.

She frantically scurried towards the lounge, seating herself on the edge of the couch with her eyes glued to the screen.

My head snapped back to Nico's, my eyes narrowing on him. I stalked over to him, grabbed his wrist and pulled him aside. I opened the front door and yanked on his arm to stand in front of me again, this time on the door's threshold. I placed my hand on his chest and pushed, causing him to step back into the apartment passage and closed the door behind me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I hissed at him, my voice low.

"I needed to make sure you were alright. You fucking ran out of the bar into some dangerous alleys in the middle of the night. Are you fucking insane?" His demeanor had now changed to an annoyed one.

"How did you even know where to find me?" I quirked my brow at him.

"I have my ways." He mentioned with a shrug of his shoulders.

Of course. What a stupid question, Sierra. He is next in line to be the Don. I rubbed my forehead, feeling myself rearing those irked emotions.

"We need to talk." He broke me from my thoughts.

"Oh for fucks sakes, not this again." I rolled my eyes, placing my hands on my hips. "What is it with you and fucking talking? Isn't that clingy role saved for the female?"

He smirked, rubbing his hands together before speaking.

"Cute. Here's the difference. I don't want to talk to establish a label for this." He motioned with his hand back and forth between our bodies. "I'm here to make sure you, as the female, are fully aware of where I stand. I am not your knight in shining armor, Princess, and I am definitely not emotionally available for that bullshit."

I stared at him, amused by his stern affirmations.

"First of all, don't fucking call me princess." I pointed my finger at him. "I am the furthest thing from that. Second of all, you really don't have a clue about the woman you just fucked, do you?"

I watched his eyes widen slightly at my abruptness, causing the smugness within me to grow. Before I could continue I heard Benji's door open allowing him to step out and analyze the scene before him.

"Sierra, is everything alright? I heard yelling..." He trailed off. He first looked at me, raising his brows at me being wrapped in nothing but a towel. Mierda (fuck), I forgot about that. Then his eyes landed on Nico. I watched a small grin pull on his lips as he allowed his eyes to wander over him.

"Yes, everything's fine, Benji. Just some drunk idiot trying to sell me magazines at this ungodly hour." I spoke incredulously.

"Yeah, porn magazines." Nico's voice boomed from beside me. I could hear the pomposity before witnessing it on his face as he casually stood there, not flinching at the slightest of awkwardness. My mouth sat agape while I stared at him before turning back to Benji when hearing him speak.

"Echaste pasión con él, no?" (You fucked him, didn't you?). Benji asked in amusement while looking back and forth between Nico and myself.

I closed my eyes, shaking my head and thanking the heavens above for my native tongue. I was about to reply when I was cut off, knocking every form of confidence, conceitedness, and assurance right out the fucking window.

"Oh, sí, definitivamente." (Oh, that she definitely did.) Nico spoke.

My eyes widened, a slight gasp escaping my lips, as I kept my eyes on Benji in an attempt to process what just happened. He speaks Spanish... He understands Spanish! Benji let out a loud laugh, resonating from deep within. I felt the warmth reaching my cheeks as my own demeanor began faltering. This is a feeling I am unaccustomed to. I am not usually like this, but fuck, this boy always has to push back instead of retreating, consequences be damned.

"Well then, have a good night." Benji finally managed to speak in between his chuckles, wiggling his eyebrows at us before shooting me a mischievous wink.

I shook my head, and without a second thought or glance, I walked back into the apartment. I tried slamming the door on his face, pushing on it with all my strength, well aware of the fact that he was walking towards it. His hand went out to stop it, almost like he expected such a reaction from me. He chuckled while closing the door after reentering the apartment. Why is he still here?

I turned to him, grabbing eye contact and holding onto it.

"Why the fuck are you still here?" I growled at him.

"Temper, temper, Babe..." He tsked at me. Is he taunting me?

He took a few steps towards me. I glanced over to see the Telenovela still playing upon the television. Once I had confirmed as such, I took the last step towards him. I swung my open palmed hand at him, aiming for his cheek. He intercepted it, grabbing my wrist and bringing its movements to a halt. He pulled on it, bring my body into his, then proceeded to shove me against the wall. He held me in place with his heavy build, his hand letting go of my wrist and pulling on my chin to look up at him. The closeness of his body, combined with the overbearing stance he was taking, was igniting my insides all over again; the heat traveling straight to my core.

"You really need to control that temper. Although, I think the angry Sierra might be quite something in between the sheets." He whispered in a growl into my ear.

I could feel his arousal pressing hard against my abdomen, causing my own to be on the verge of exploding.

"Back the fuck up, Niccolo!" I hissed at him, trying to push him away. "I am not in the mood for these games."

I watched as his eyes grew more foreboding as the words left my mouth. He latched his mouth onto mine, immediately gaining entrance with his tongue. His kiss was rough, hard and greedy. I felt his hand travel from my midthigh, under my towel which was already riding its way up. His fingers found themselves mixed in my wetness, dragging themselves from my entrance to my aching clit where he pressed down on. He let out a groan, meeting my moans in a frenetic collision within our mouths. He pulled away, forcing my head sideways.

"Your body says otherwise, Princess." He emphasized with a low rumble before nipping at the skin of my neck.

"Mija?" I heard Abuelita call out to me from the lounge.

Nico let go of me, pushing himself away and taking a few steps back. His eyes kept their gaze upon me, hungrily devouring my body within the walls of his mind.

"Sí?" (Yes) I spoke out, my eyes still on Nico's.

"Put on the kettle and make us something warm to drink. Is your novio (boyfriend) still here?"

"This fresa (Slang social term to describe a cultural stereotype of superficial youngsters who come from educated, upper-class families) is not my boyfriend, Abuelita. And he was just leaving." I declared through gritted teeth.

"Well, he is a boy and he is your friend, no? And nonsense, he will be doing no such thing." She dismissed my words.

I let out a frustrated huff, making my way to the kitchen. After putting the kettle on to warm its water, I went back to the lounge, passing Nico as if he were merely a figment of the imagination. Cómo no (Of course), he followed closely behind. I stood in front of Abuelita, Nico hanging back and leaning against the door frame.

"What do you-"

"Dios mio (My God/ my goodness), Mija, why aren't you dressed yet? You can't walk around like this in front of a hombre guapo (handsome man). Unless you have other plans?"

Abuelita cut me off, eyeing Nico out while he watched me intently. She turned back to me with a slight grin.

"Er este el chavo que te dejó marcada y contenta" (Is this the boy that sent you home marked and satisfied?) She looked me in the eyes which were now ready to jump out of my skull. I sucked in breathe through my teeth as I heard the words leave her mouth.

No mames (You're kidding), this cannot be happening right now. I rubbed my forehead, pinching the bridge of my nose. I gently shook my head at her, turning around to walk to my bedroom. Nico was covering the majority of the doorway, but he refused to move aside. He was forcing me to go past him. I closed my eyes, taking in a deep breath before releasing it. I made my way past him, sideways, with my breasts touching his arm. I know I affected him. He shifted on his feet, and lightly touched the area I had just swiped past.

With a smirk, I made my way into my bedroom. I changed into sweatpants and a low cut tank top before leaning my back and head against the wall. How the fuck did I get myself here? I don't even know how to weave my way back out. Looking into his emerald eyes for too long exposes glimpses of his soul to me, which frightens me. His voice has a way of drawing me into that blazing pit of despair, begging for his touch. His touch that gives off a sense of security, a sense of a definite possibility of liberation. I can't breathe around that boy, yet I cannot seem to cut the pull that the universe has built between us. I run my hands through my hair, gripping onto it tightly as if the feel of it would maybe reboot my body to its factory default before he came along and personalized certain features. I need to set a deadline and be done with this all. One way or another, Dominic De Luca will be dead within the month whether I'm fucking his son or not.

I would like to send a special thank you to this amazing girl! Thank you honey for all your help with this chapter and whenever I need it! cmullerwrites xxx

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.2M 26.7K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
259K 4.1K 42
Book 1 of the [His Everything] series. Amélie Levine Beaumont is the - first female - heir to the French Mafia (the second largest and most powerful...
216K 3.9K 31
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 2nd NOV 2020 Finished: 23th AUG 2021 EDITING! I could feel his gaze on me as my hands slowly reached to the blood coming out...
2.5M 70K 47
Book 1 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Aria Valenti, a beautiful 27-year-old girl in her 2nd year of residency at NY Medical Center, holding a lot of sec...