A LunaTic and Her Gunn

By R3b3lgrrrrrrl

There once was a girl Who took Colson's picture But Then she ran away She didn't pop Back up Until His 29th B... More

The Girl in the Cheetah Print Coat
Backseat Truths
"BROOOOOOKLYYNNNNN!!"
🎶Wonderful Tonight🎶
"I'm all in."
Fetishes
House Calls
"What'll it be Jack; five or a nine?"
Birth of a Backstage Ritual
Cut 'Em
A LunaTic and Her MAGICAL Tea Party
Fears; Casie & Large Jars
Fucking Mr. Baker
And to Cleveland She Goes...
"THE COOLEST!!!!"
Chicken Alfredo
Love, Sex, Fights & International Flights
Seoul? WHAT!?!
"Welcome Home."
🎶It's Kismet, Ain't It🎶
A Hippie, A Punk & An Alien
Manic
Work Hard to Play Harder
🎶Roll Me Up & Smoke Me, Love🎶
"Fuck me. Don't fight me."
Whole Lotta Help For Her Friends
"What did I do??"
A Little Hate•Fucking Never Hurt No One
Hades & Persephone
Glue
🎶Scared Is What You Should Be🎶
RIOT GRLS
"Just listen, remember."
"I've GOT YOU. Forever. Locked."
That Fucking Jacket
MY Girl
"This dumbass... "
Bloody Mouths & Lost Teeth
Murder Motel
Rockingham, NC
Hangen' with the Locals
👀👀👀👀
Brunch with Friends
Don't Talk Shit Around Nix
🎶Viva Las Vegas🎶
A Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Raising Serotonin Levels
Hey, Montgomery!! Hey!!
You GOTTA Fight for Your Rights
Bleta Got Balls
Revenge of a LunaTic
🎶The Boulevard Is Not That Bad🎶
Chats, Flights & Late Night Delights
Looney Tunes & CasieDilla
Helluva Night
Off to the Races
Here, There, Everywhere
Promos, Sass & Tapping THAT Ass
"Of ALL the Gin Joints... "
The Queens of Dirty Secrets
Chain Smoking, Hard Drinking Woman
📷
Making Up Isn't Hard To Do
Saturday Night
Cheers, Beers & Unexpected Tears
Freak Outs on a Sunday
🎶I'm Scared🎶
Colson Smash, Lunatic Attack, Casie Love; Such a Sweet, Fucked up Mash.
Heineken
The Gangs All Here
DAY 1: Cincinnati
Detroit Wasn't Ready
Pittsburgh Proposals
Always on the Move
Pitts✈LA✈Philly
Philly, Dilly... The Day of Dude Fuck•A•Tillary
The Aftermath
🎀A Spy at the Watergate🎀
Burning Memories in Massachusetts
Coming Home
Ex's & Broken Bones
Bridge Parties & Strippers
Snoozing Through Sayreville
14 Hours
Day 12: Chicago
Lover
XX Marks His Spot
Dangerous But Sweet
Learning to Lock the Door
Father's Day; On The Road
Colson's Day Off
"We'll take it!!"
It's All Coming Together
Sweet Everythings
Met Some Friends at A Rock Show
Long Rides, Legal Troubles & LOVE
Ring Around The Ruby
Shows in Different Country Codes
Day 26: Seattle and Old Side Chicks
🎶CRASH Into Me, Baby🎶
Pinky Promise
Pride
Late Nights & Lazy Days
That Fucking Doorframe
The Calm After Their Storm
A Good 'ol Brooklyn Break In
💥
Welcome to The Hotel Diablo
Charming... Isn't He?
"This isn't my fault."
Sliding Safely Back Home
Things That Real People Do
"Suck my metaphysical DICK!"
True Intentions
Baby Girl
Internet Thangs
Because I suck.

Bad Kids

1.1K 35 1
By R3b3lgrrrrrrl

"FUCK!! What day is it?" Luna asks as she lifts her face after railing another line of 30's.

"Thursday?" Colson answers her, confused.

"Time?" She asks to his 742P. "Motherfucker." Luna mutters to herself.

Colson asks what's up as she lights a joint. She missed her therapy session scheduled at 2P, she explains with a sigh. Taking a moment to call Kylie; Luna reassures her that she simply forgot and isn't MIA. She watches Colson snort a long line of Adderall while she's on the phone, puffing on the joint.

Once she's ended the call, she passes it to him as they get dressed. Both in all black, Colson has on a black T, black jeans and his Vans. Luna's in an oversized, long sleeve black T that's large enough to wear as a dress. Under, she has on sheer black stockings and tight, black spandex shorts. Black socks, her Docs, jewelry and a purple lip finish off her look.

"You're gonna skate in that?" Colson questions her attire.

"Watch me." She replies with a smirk.

"Oh, I fucking will." He grins as he throws her school bag of goodies onto his back before grabbing their jackets and Luna's ass while they head out of their suite.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The bar at The Ambassador is empty.

Until The Ten of Them pile inside, loud and rowdy as usual. Taking up the entire wooden row of the bar as they order drinks and wait for their table at the Reserve Lounge inside the hotel. There's an Old Fashioned for Luna and a Heineken for Colson.

Grinning, he whispers into her ear. "You still taste better." Making Luna's cheeks turn pink as shakes her head with a light laugh.

"I WANT a ribeye with fried onions and mushrooms. And a fucking baked potato. I don't give a FUCK about anything else." Sam states.

Sitting to Luna's left while Colson is on her right. Baze, who's next to Sam, leans up on the bar to look down at Luna.

"Bro. I think your girl's my twin." He laughs. Looking at Sam then at Luna before finally back at Sam. "We gonna fuck up some beef TONIGHT!!" He laughs again as he lifts his drink to Sam's sheer agreement.

"Who we fucking up?" Slim hollers from the other end of the bar.

"BEEF!!!" Sam and Baze shout in unison; erupting them both into laughter along with Luna and Colson.

Luna gives her friend a little look. Sam can get along with everyone, same as she can hold her own against anyone while being taken advantage by no one. Sam's never been about that Relationship Life though. Knowing her friend too well, Luna can read her better than her favorite book. There's a LoveBuzz happening at the bar; Luna reading the signs before Sam can even write them herself.

Glancing over at Colson and he catches the glimmer in her eye. They both cheese at the idea of their friends together with no words said. Just That One Look.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Once sat they continue to converse loudly, The Ten of Them having no volume control. With more drinks and appetizers ordered, they're even louder. And so out of place. Their server going as far to ask his Front of the House manager to watch them. Unaware of who they are and sure of the likelihood that they're gonna Dine N Dash, the poor guy felt incredibly dumb upon his boss's explanation. 

"I don't know how to skate." Ashleigh complains after they order.

She's one of three. Benny nor Bullet grind either. AJ being an undercover SkaterBoi to Luna's unknown intrigue.

"There's one of those Rent-A-Bike stations in front." Rook chimes in.

"You want MY ass on a BIKE!??" Benny asks in disbelief.

"Weeble Wobbles Weeble but they don't fall down!" Luna grins at her friend from across their dinner table.

Benny can't help but laugh. He adores Luna; has ever since that night at the strip club. He fears her too. Being from NYC also, he knows what she's connected to... And is fully aware of what she's capable of on her own.

"Ya gonna catch me Brooklyn if I weeble too far?" Benny teases.

"Fucken' right, Benz." Luna grins at him with her arms open wide; somehow he knows that although he's the bodyguard and Luna's tiny as fuck, THAT Brooklyn Bitch would have him should ANYTHING erupt. It is who she is.

"We riden!!!" Benny shouts to Bullet's complete bemusement.

Bullet doesn't know Luna. He thinks he likes her but he's not sure, not having any personal experience to trust her with. Irritated with Benny, he eats his steak and sips his wine. The Other Nine of Them are as happy as fat clams. Engaged, boisterous and fully enjoying each other. Filling their bellies with food before The Magic. Bullet doesn't know yet... But he will.

-------------------------------------------------------

After a paid for dinner and proper tip, they head to The Bus. Climbing on, all of them are bursting with delicious goodness. Passing eight joints between The Ten of Them, they settle their bellies easily. All full. All sighing.

Sam pops up first. That Bitch wants them slushies. Scooping the WHOLE jar, all Ten of Them wind up with full solo cups of Magic. Like fucking water ice. Sam handing out a plastic spoon with each of their red cup treats.

"I shouldn't eat this." Bullet confides in Benny.

"Don't waste Brooklyn's shit." Benny warns him as he takes a bite of the sweet, delicious Magic Slushies; poor Bullet, he thinks he knows... But he has no idea.

------------------------------------------------------

Splitting from The Bus, they head over to the Light District first on boards and bikes. Obliging Ashleigh's one request. The ONLY thing she asked to do.

"It's FUCKING closed!!???!!!" She shouts in frustration.

Kansas City's Light District closes at 5P. What THE fuck kinda shit is that?? Seriously... Why?

This makes Ashleigh really upset with everyone trying to comfort her while agreeing that it's bullshit. Leading Luna ask if she'd like her to burn it down. Ashleigh answers with a laughing and adoring NO as the Magic of Wild Mushrooms start to creep around her brain. She appreciates Luna's brass love for her but Ashleigh isn't violent. Never has been.

"Let's find somewhere else." She coaxes her defender as she climbs back onto her rented bike.

-------------------------------------------------------

Rolling through Kansas City, they begin tripping their BALLS and PUSSIES off. Colors are streaking. Bodies are loose. The school bag is packed with water instead of alcohol; Luna handing off bottles to everyone's gratitude. Lighting a joint as they roll through Kansas City, Luna passes it to Sam. Colson has his own lit, passing it to Slim. Firing up another, Luna slows her pace. Riding beside Bullet, she grins up at him. Hitting it multiple times before she speaks.

"I'm not THAT bad, I promise." A wink and grin following her words as she passes him the joint before pushing off to fly past him.

-------------------------------------------------------

❇ "Fuck you ain't." Bullet thinks as she leaves him behind; amused by the tiny blonde girl and her wild punch.❇

-------------------------------------------------------

They skate and bike around Kansas City; watching the lights as they laugh. Passing joints and water amongst themselves as they eat their Magic Slushies. Sliding up on a corner, Colson stops.

"Where the fuck are we?" He asks confused.

"In the Dark Pits of Hell, where we belong!!" Luna laughs, snapping his picture in the moment.

"He's so fucking beautiful." She thinks, not being able to stop her grandfather from lingering in her soul.

"C'mon Lovey!!" She shouts as they boot, scoot and boogie.

Ashleigh can't hold her shit together. Tripping balls, she doesn't know how to make the bike work anymore. "Can we sit?" She pleads.

Always one to spot a park, Luna's on it. "Come on, Buddy." She answers while grabbing the back of Ashleigh's seat along with a handle bar. Pushing her along with ALL of Luna's force, there's a park ahead. The Holy Grail of her ENTIRE existence. "We're almost there, Boo!" Luna's wide smile encourages Ashleigh's tired legs.

Hitting the park, Ashleigh drops her bike like a heavy suitcase. "Uggghhhh." She exhales while Luna grabs her board and Ashleigh's hand as the others arrive.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

After swinging, climbing and running around on the playground, they tire like little kids. Finding the perfect spot, Luna slips her bag off Colson's shoulders. Pulling out sheets as she displays them in front of their view.

All Ten of Them admire the glowing sight of Kansas City. Some standing in amazement, others sitting on the sheets in awe. They're tripping their souls out as they stare into the sky line. Colors crossing and dancing. Bodies tingling as their third eyes see everything. Laying and talking; The Ten of Them are sprawled out on the sheets, melting their faces off.

Pulling out her bag of tricks, Luna hands Colson four tennis balls to his delight. Face shining, he hops up to juggle them. Next, she produces crayons and coloring books. Laying them out, they're grabbed by Ashleigh and Rook. Slim finds the Nerf football with Sam jumping up for a solid toss. Baze is stuck on the ground. Luna lights a joint; hitting it hard before she hands it to him.

"Fucken' A, Loons." Is all he can say in accepting gratitude.

AJ is lost in the stars on the sheets also. Magic Slushies winning. Luna handing him his own joint to his delight. Benny is running around with Sam and Slim. Bullet still as a statue.

"Did you not drink the Kool-Aid?" Luna asks when she notices his still solid demeanour. Tall, strong and relentless. Arms crossed, he admits he had a scoop or two. "Only a SCOOP!! BRO!!" Luna looks at him with disappointment. "We're not so crazy that you can't enjoy yourself, Buddy." Luna tries to reassure him. "I can't believe you didn't eat your slush." She looks at him, irritated. "What a fucking waste."

"I know." Bullet sheepishly admits.

"Well, lucky YOU, Motherfucker!!" Luna grins; she always has a secret stash.

Pulling out a small container of pure mushrooms, she insists he eats them with her. NOW. Luna's a rock when it comes to negotiating. Bullet sharing and eating the full half ounce she has stashed without arguing. She grins after they finish swallowing, her bright smile welcoming him into Her World.

There's a LOT going on in their group. Rook and Ashleigh are happily coloring. While Slim, Sam, Benny and AJ toss the Nerf ball. Baze is still SO lost in the sky on his back. Luna grabs Colson, dragging Baze and Bullet with them. It's Football Time, she calls to Rook and Ashleigh.

"Hut!! Hut!!" Luna shouts to their colorful minds.

Their game is a ShitShow. It's hilarious to watch them toss, tumble and roll amongst themselves. None can see correctly and all of them have noodle legs. Somehow, Luna can throw and avoid getting caught though. Easily scoring 14 to 0.

"Mothafucka, WHAT? Mothafucka WHO??? Luna laughs, she's never been a very gracious winner.

"MothaFuuuck yooou?!!" Comes bursting from a loving, grinning Sam; along with full on body hit. Knocking Luna to the ground, they roll in the grass, wrestling and laughing together; each calling Uncle when they find themselves locked on their sides.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Laying in the night's sky, life comes into view. Playing Cold War Kids on one of their phones, the music drifts softly in the warm air. All Ten of Them are back to being sprawled out on the sheets as they catch the beauty of Kansas City. Laying together in harmony. Until Colson wants to take Luna away.

"Come're." He lightly begs for her.

"Hmmmm." She rolls her head up towards him.

Eyes dancing as she absorbs his face. Their colorful ensemble is watching the stars like 4th graders at the Planetarium for the first time. Colson grabs Luna's hand, pulling her out of the hype.

Yards away with only his phone, Colson holds Luna tight. She's the only one he's ever danced with outside of Casie and weird Middle School stuff. Tripping his face off, he's overwhelmed with feelings for Luna; his beloved. In the darkness with just them two, Colson holds Luna close and firm. The lyrics to the original Swing Life Away swirl behind them causing Colson to hold Luna tighter than ever.

🎶Let's unwrite these pages and replace them with our own words🎶 He sings softly, ducking his head into her ear.

Luna loves Colson. So fucking much. More than she could've ever imagined. Those blue eyes that see right into her soul. Those fingers that know every inch of her body. That heart that just fucking gets HER. Their love is fresh in her brain. Breaking her heart as her soul ignites. She believes every word as he sings to her about how they could get by just fine on minimum wage. Luna can't handle it and starts to cry. The drugs have her overwhelmed with her feelings flying everywhere. Heart dangling on her long sleeve.

"Please don't fucking die." She whimpers into Colson's chest while he holds her and she gently sobs.

His mind is twisting too, making him not sure of what to say. Then it pops. "Cockroach." He states like he's answering the most important question of his life.

This comforts Luna. Colson's words sliding inside her body, wrapping themself around her heart. Feeling her sigh, he scoops her off the ground as if he's going to carry her over a threshold. With her arms draped around him, they stare into each other's trusting eyes. No words need to be said. They're the only two in The World right now. Luna strokes his cheek as Colson leans in to kiss her.

There's a whole body explosion happening between the two of them once their lips touch. It's part drugs but mostly insatiable love. Not even caring, in their own galaxy, Colson slowly brings himself and Luna to the ground. Never breaking their kiss. He runs his hands through her hair, making her brain tingle.

Climbing on top of her, he holds himself up on his elbow as her hands slowly trail his body. Their touch is almost orgasmic as he sucks on her neck and she slides her hands down his pants. Gripping his ass. His free hand goes up her shirt dress. Sliding under her bra, playing with her nipple piercing before making its way towards her shorts.

"I need to be inside of you." Colson pleads in between kissing her neck and face.

"Mhhhmmm." Luna agrees.

Colson pulls down his pants as Luna slides out of the shorts. She doesn't understand her stockings though. Both are too far gone to figure out how to get them off. The logic of taking off her Docs not being an actual thought for either. Colson reaches back into his pants. Pulling Luna towards him by the crotch of her tights, he stretches them out as he flicks his blade open. Luna's heart immediately begins to race as he brings the knife towards her pussy. Slitting a hole through her tights, he rips them open. She bites her lip as she watches him.

Both of their bodies are throbbing for the other. Mouths salivating as they look upon each other. The universe EXPLODES inside of them as Colson slowly slides into Luna. Both moaning out a pleased FUUUUCK.

Colson takes his time. Gliding along Luna's clenched walls. Every inch and touch is overwhelming. If he goes to fast, he's convinced he may die. Luna can't handle anything. Dying a thousand tiny deaths as she clings to him. Shifting into his rhythm while kissing his mouth and face, she has to keep her eyes closed. Looking at him is too much. Fearing her heart will stop from the intensity of his blue eyes.

They could've fucked for 5mins or 5hrs. They have no idea. Luna having multiple mental and physical orgasms before Colson allows himself to let loose. Laying inside and on top of her, Colson feels at ease. There's no place in The World he'd rather be. This moment being one of his most content in life.

"I love you, Kitten." He breathes out.

"Mmmm... I love you." Luna mummers into his neck with her legs still holding him close.

"ARE YOU TWO FUCKING AGAIN!!??!" Sam shouts across the field.

Colson pulls his face out of Luna's hair to look at her. His face is still too beautiful for her to stand. Forcing her to quickly shut her eyes.

"Jesus fucking Christ. She's like the kid sister I never had." Colson complains in amazement. Making Luna laugh, he pops out of her. "A fucking annoying kid sister." He pouts. Shifting down, Colson lays on Luna's chest; she strokes his hair as they enjoy their bliss for a bit more before rejoining the others.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Yeah we were fucking, Kid Sister. What about it?" Colson challenges as him and Luna climb back into their pile of people.

"Who you talking too?" A confused Ashleigh asks.

"Ol sex police Sam over here." He tells her to their group's laughter.

"You're like fucking rabbits." Sam shoots back.

"That's why she calls me Bunny." Colson states as matter of fact, making Luna roll on her side in a fit of giggles; it's funny because it's true.

All of their bodies are riding private rollercoasters as their brains link back up. The Ten of Them talk about life, aliens, what they think God may be, if they'd like to live under the sea like Sponge Bob and all kinds of other weird shit. Figuring out the key to life. Love and friendship. Even Bullet has finally embraced the madness and is enjoying himself.

-------------------------------------------------------

Back at the Ambassador no one wants to separate. The Boys drag the mattresses from the other rooms into Colson and Luna's suite. It's sleepover time again. Collecting water for everyone, Luna dutifully passes out Xanax along with vitamins D and B6 to aid in their recovery.

Surrounded by pillows, blankets and love, they watch reruns of Sponge Bob. Burning and laughing as they slowly come back down under their people sea. Laying with Colson wrapped behind her, Luna feels completely at peace. Her eyes are closed as he strokes her hair.

"I'm so fucking in love with you that I can see it radiating off of us." Colson says with his eyes closed too.

Opening her eyes, Luna jumps off of the mattress as her body flies across the room. "IT'S NOT OUR LOVE!!! THE FUCKING TRASH CAN'S ON FIRE!!!" She screams in a panic.

Someone had dumped an ashtray with a joint still lit. Grabbing it, she hauls ass into the bathroom and tosses it into the tub before turning on the water. Everyone is either kinda numb, shocked or can't comprehend what just happened. Bullet managing to take notice of Luna's quickness.

Climbing back into Colson, Luna's brain hurts as she asks what the fuck is up with them and fire. He shakes his head, not having an answer. Kissing the back of hers, he holds her firmly as they fall asleep together. Benny turns to Bullet as everyone else begins to drift off also; giving him a knowing eye, he warns that tonight was easy. Bullet finally having some idea... He'll fully get it. Eventually.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 124 34
- Aryia/ Badboywolfy X Reader imagines - Requests are open and available - I mainly write fluff - I DO NOT write mature content - Warnings are shown...
144K 4.6K 46
#3 of the Devilman series. Could be read as a stand alone. He came to our school as a new student from Romania this year and I didn't put much thoug...
424 18 23
The year is 2019, and Better Living Industries has taken over the only part of the world that survived the 2012 Great Fires: Battery City, California...
543K 8.6K 82
You really think you know the full story? You may think you do, but you don't. There's a fine line between love and hate, of course there is... there...