I met you in middle school...

By g0th1xx

She was smart He was dreamy But he could admit that she made him feel a different kind of feeling. Rose & Col... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9 (A quick convo):
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
chapter 22
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
chapter 28:
chapter 29:
chapter 30:
chapter 31:
chapter 32:
IMPORTANT!!
lol hi
hi
UHM HI-
uh

Chapter 27:

2K 45 11
By g0th1xx

(GUYS COMMENT AS MUCH AS YOU CAN I LOVE READING THEM YOU GUYS MAKE ME LAUGH JDJSJFJEJX)

Me and Colby walk into the gas station. He walks over to the slushees and gets a large cup and fills it with the cherry flavored slush. It came out in a thick goop of artificially colored red. "Hey babe grab a straw." Colby says and brings the cup over to where I am. I hand him 2 straws and watch his expression change to almost a look of confusion. "What?" I ask. He takes one of the straws and puts them back. "We're gonna share a slushee like those movies." He says and flashes a bright smile.

I can't help but laugh. He's so cute. He tries to be the most romantic boy in the world all for me. Honestly, Colby is probably the only reason that I'm alive. He's what keeps me going everyday. The thought of having a family together one day is enough to put a smile on my face.

Colby brings the slushee outside and sits at a table. "These tables are pretty convenient." He says and chuckles. I laugh, "You know what else is convenient?" I ask. "What?" He says and takes a sip of the artificial red goop, aka the slushee.

We sit there and talk about life for a few minutes. Everything seems perfect until Colby's phone rings. "Sorry babe I gotta take this call." He says and gets up, leaving me alone at the table. I sit there and think for a moment.

After about 10 minutes, Colby comes back and sits across from me. "Hey babe sorry about that. It was Sam." Colby says and puts his phone in his pocket. "It's fine" I say and flash him a smile. "Let's go to my house. Well.. our house." Colby says trying to contain his excitement. I knew he was happy to be having a life with me. You could tell by the way his eyes lit up when someone mentioned me.

Or is it all an act.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

979K 60.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
387K 18.6K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
438K 30K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
256K 8.9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...