๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—น๏ฟฝ...

De _MeanYoongiii_

two enemies are obliged to spend a (not so) short amount of time under the same roof. Will they easily come... Mai multe

โ€ข New House โ€ข
โ€ข Pick up lines โ€ข
โ€ข Invitation โ€ข
โ€ข Seven minutes in heaven โ€ข
โ€ข Rules โ€ข
โ€ข Teamwork โ€ข
โ€ข Weird โ€ข
โ€ข What about the dates โ€ข
โ€ข Not looking back โ€ข
โ€ข Rejection โ€ข
โ€ข Photo album โ€ข
โ€ข The hospital โ€ข
โ€ข An accident โ€ข
โ€ข I love you โ€ข
โ€ข Move out โ€ข
โ€ข Comfort โ€ข
โ€ข Toxic โ€ข
โ€ข The apology โ€ข
โ€ข Friends Help โ€ข
โ€ข Over And Over Again โ€ข
โ€ข The end โ€ข

โ€ข Morning kisses โ€ข

107 10 4
De _MeanYoongiii_

Jin's pov:

My palm was holding her arm, literally pushing her into the house. I was so furious. She yelled at me when I 'accidentally' pushed her. "Yah! What do you think you are doing?" She screamed with hate crawling in her voice.

She was genuinely mad at me but who cares. "Are you a complete idiot! What you did tonight was unacceptable!" I pointed out, really exhausted of all this situation.

"Its not my fault! She called me a slut!" I sighed at her excuse. "Its not like you are not!" I said but before even catching my breath I felt a slap on my cheek. It hurt a little. I looked at her eyes darker than ever. She was biting her lips in awkwardness.

"You know nothing about me! So dont you dare call me something like that again!" She screamed at me and I kinda... felt bad. I admit it,I felt terrible. I shouldn't have called her a slut but she makes me so frustrated.

"Look I am sorry for calling you that but you were pretty rude and childish and stupid today!" I continued calling her names. Bad decision. "Shut up or else Imma slap you harder!" She seems... so angry...

"Okay okay chill! If you didn't wanna come why did you?" I asked in curiosity and she took a step closer in my surprise. "Guess what! None of your business!" She whispered to my ear alluringly. I was trying to stay patient and take control of myself again.

But it was hard feeling her alcoholic breath travelling on my neck. I grabbed her wrist. "I can't live like that" I tightened my grasp making a whimper come out of her. "Then leave!" She proposed.

"I am not leaving my granny's house to a stranger!" I took some steps back with a face of disapproval! She smirked. "Oh so cute! Granny's boy is back! And by the way I am not a stranger! I love your... how do you call her? Oh right! Granny!" Her sarcastic smirk was driving me nuts.

"I bet you wanna kill me!" She smiled even wider, reminding me of us in the closet. "I bet you wanna kiss me too but now let's stay to the killing part!" Her voice so soft but yet so demanding.

She was dangerously close to my lips, I started sweating like an idiot. "Stay away from me and our relationship will be perfect! I dont wanna throw you off a cliff! And from tomorrow we are gonna make some rules!" She actually ordered me like she was my granny or something.

Oh! Wait! Now I know what she means with that 'granny's boy'. "Listen to me sweetheart! We are gonna make some rules but I won't be that lenient like your daddy! Dont mess with me!" I grabbed her wrist again, sending daggers with my eyes.

"Dont mess with me Kim Seokjin! I don't wanna hurt you!" She pulled her hand away from me fiercely. I looked at her dumbfounded. "Goodnight Granny's boy!" She sweetly said.

"Goodnight idiot!" I mumbled but she heard it. Damn it! She started laughing, waving at me as she met the door of her room disappearing in the dark.

Y/n's pov:

It was so hard to open my eyelids and realize that I was late again. I looked on the clock. 7:00. Okay I am getting better at waking up late. I jumped off my bed like every morning, really stressed, in an extraordinary harry.

Wearing something really casual, cause I couldn't find the strength to care, grabbing my skateboard and my bag. I got out of my room running into the hallway. At first I was chill running in front of Jin's door.

I was ready to reach the end of the hallway but I heard someone snoring. I stopped at my tracks trying to focus on the sound. It was coming from his room. Seriously Granny's boy? You will be late! I turned my back , going close to his door.

What should I do? Go in and wake him up? But I hate him! If I won't go he will miss the first hour! But... I ... hate him! What if he misses more than the first hour? But ... I still hate him.

I am going in!

I burst in the room, observing his room. It was... nice. Minimal and cozy. His bed was in the corner with a figure of a sleeping body. His head was facing the ceiling and his hands where on the dovet, keeping him warm.

"Hey! Jin!" I whispered but I failed to wake him up. I approached the bed in a weilder attempt to wake him up. "Jin! Wake up! You are late!" I stopped talking when I looked at his face. It was peaceful.

I could sense a peaceful aura enclosing my feelings in my heart really tight. I wanted to slap myself. "Ji-" I made an attempt to call his name once again but I felt his hand on my wrist.

He pulled me on top of him and like that pressed his lips onto mine. His eyes were still closed. He didn't open them so I was unaware if he was awake. His lips were soft and smooth. His other hand landed in my cheek, deepening the kiss. He was putting so much emotion into it.

He tasted like every ordinary morning person. I tried to pull back from him but his grasp was to tight and at the exact same moment when I removed my lips with force he opened his eyes bewildered.

At first he seemed extremely puzzled. He seemed like he couldn't recognize me. "Wait a minute! Was that you?" He pushed me and I fell onto the floor.

"Why are you in my room?" he asked and I wiped my mouth in disgust. "I came to wake you up cause we are late for college and you kissed me! What the hell!?" I yelled at him once again.

"Why the hell did you come to wake me up! Did I ask you to?" He asked. And Geez! Why did I come? I obviously shouldn't. "I just thought that you didn't wanna lose the first hour. But dont change the subject! Why the heck did you kiss me?"

He got up aggressively. "I thought you were someone else Idiot!" He actually said leaving me dumbfounded. "I am the only one living in here!" I pointed out.

"And that's a bad thing! So get your idiot ass out of my room!" He screamed out me and I just started walking out slamming his door.

I was making my way out, when I heard his door opening again. "Hey idiot! You won't slam the door on me! Am I clear?" He said but I didn't answer.

I just slammed the door on him once again leaving the house. I just rode my skate on my way to school.

As soon as I got in I saw the girls talking beside the lockers, waving at me. I didn't lost the chance to run to them. "Hi guys!" I hugged all of them in excitement.

"Where did you go last night?" Moonbyul asked and I scratched the back of my neck. "I returned home! I was exhausted after a long time!" I lied and I genuinely felt bad.

"And what happened with Jungkook?" Wheein asked winking at me. I thought she liked Jungkook and... all of them to be honest. "Oh nothing! He just kissed me but I dont really like him... I mean he is a good guy but still-" I said but Hwasa stopped me.

"He is not a good guy! They are no good guys in their group. Girls they are players. Remember what Yoongi did to you solar... or wheein what happened with-" Hwasa didn't finish cause Jungkook interrupted us.

"Hey girls! Hi babe!" He said putting his arm around me. "Hey Jungkook!" Solar waves at him and he winked. "So how was your day baby?" He asked cautiously.

"Jungkook can I talk to you?" I smiled and he nodded. "Of course baby!" He pulled me away from them. Now we were completely alone.

"Look... last night ... we kissed and it was okay!" I didn't manage to answer cause he stopped me once again. "Did you like it babe?" He was playing with me, getting closer and closer.

"That's not the point Jungkook! I just dont wanna get involved into something like that now! We can stay friends for a short amount of time!" I proposed and he smiled. "Are you friend zoning me right now?" He smiled and I nodded with random laughs.

"At least can I give you a last kiss before I originally step into the friend zone?" He joked and I didn't answer because his lips were already in sync with mine.

Jin's pov:

I entered the school really furious because of what happened this morning. She doesn't seem to leave my mind from the moment I met her.

She is always pissing me off, making my senses hate her guts. I brushed my hair with my hand as I stopped in my tracks to see her in front of me.

She was kissing Jungkook really passionately. His tongue was in her making me angry. I thought he was my friend.

How dare they? Both of them. Jungkook broke that lustful kiss waving at her, leaving her alone. I started walking towards her with guts.

"First you kiss me and now this guy! And you are expecting me not to call you a slut!" I dared to say but her hand landed on my cheek heavier this time. "You forced me to kiss you this morning! And I kissed Jungkook because I wanted to! I can kiss whoever I want!" She screamed.

Everyone was looking at us. Especially the girls behind of her. That's when I saw Wheein's hurt eyes. I ignored all of them and turned to Y/n. "I warned you to stay away! So do that!" I didn't let her answer as I left in heavy but still quick steps.

I met the guys in the cafeteria talking. I took a seat right in the middle of Yoongi and Hoseok. "Hey dude what happened?" Tae asked. I turned to look at Jungkook who was worried as well.

"How dare you kissing her? I hate that woman!" I asked in anger. "Who is he talking about?" Yoongi asked. "Y/n! Who else?" Jimin answered for me.

"Hey dude relax! Me and Y/n are over before it even started" jungkook declared making me baffled. "What?" Namjoon said instead of me.

"Yeah she said that she wants to stay friends with me instead of doing something more cause she is not ready!" She is not ready? What's this?

I thought she liked Jungkook. "And what about you?" Hoseok asked. "Well, I really like Y/n and I am willing to wait!" His voice woke me up.

I hate her so much and I dont even know why. Why do I hate her so much? A feminine voice broke the silence. "Jin oppa!" Yuna! The girl that Y/n slapped last night when she called her a slut. I guess Y/n doesn't really like that word.

She sat on my lap and I saw her exhausted face. "Oh hey baby!" H
I hugged her although I was certainly not in the mood for hugs and kisses.

"How are you?" I said so unworried of her. "Just a little dizzy! I cant believe that sl-" I didn't let her finish the sentence. "Yah! Shut up! Dont call her that!" I expressed myself leaving anyone so perplexed.

"Woah! Jin are you okay?" Yoongi asked. Really! Am I okay? Why did I stop Yuna from calling her that. "Its just that I only get to call her that! It's strange hearing it from others but anyway let's get to class... now!" I changed the subject like a pro.

No one questioned my behaviour any further. Thank good! But still why was I taking her side and why did I thought it was Wheein this morning when it was actually Y/n?

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

940 65 22
to die for him or with him? [COMPLETED]
104K 5.5K 71
Vixen, a cold blooded assassin, accidentally gets thrown into a partnership she doesn't even want, yet she's forced to accept. Any type of relationsh...
9.9K 749 15
After Yn's beloved boyfriend betrayed her on their wedding day leaving yn devasted but what will happen when she have to marry her childhood enemy wi...
1K 27 25
Here's the deal. Those boys.. They're dangerous, they aren't what you think. They are a group of mad, reckless but amazing guys. Some of them look ou...