Miss Introvert? [COMPLETED ✔]

By loving_dr

I couldn't bear anymore. I badly wanted to die. But I know that's not the solution to any of my problems. I b... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
Epilogue
Thank You

CHAPTER 89

324 36 9
By loving_dr

[Aditi]
Another day of ignorance from him. Since long... I had been trying to talk with him... But he just slips out of my grip. What is his problem? As long as I remember... I never said or did anything wrong.. Then why? I was ruminating about what must be bothering him when Netra didi came to me.

"What happened? ", she asked.

"He has been ignoring me since last week", I replied.

"U did anything stupid? "

"As long as I remember... Nope"

"Then? "

"I don't know... "

"Why don't you try to please him? "

"How? "

"R u a kid? U should know what u should do for your boyfriend.. "

"But... What shall I do? "

"Dumbo.. Come here.. ", she beckoned me to go near her.

She handed a shining black sari to me.

"Wear it.. ", she ordered.

"But.. Why? "

"Just do it... "

"Okay.. "

I followed her instructions and did what she said.

"I and everyone else are going out... All the best!", she said and went out before I had anything to say.

Taking nervous steps... I reached our room.

But... I had opened the door at the wrong time. When I opened the door... I saw Darshan shirtless over Prakriti fallen on bed. It killed my heart. I wanted to believe that it was false. A part of me wanted to feel it was false.

I didn't know what to do.. I was stunned. I stood to my ground. I slowly closed the door behind me and I didn't know where to go. So.. I decided to go to Sheena di.

I knocked on the door twice. She opened the door at once. "A.. A.. Aditi? What r u doing here? At this point of time? Come in... ", she dragged me in. I had already changed into my comfy dress after my plan was all spoiled.

She handed me a glass of water. "Why r u in such a mess condition? ", she asked. "Say me the truth... ", I said and she looked at me expectantly. "Does Darshan love me? ", I asked.

"Wh... What.. Hell.. T.. Type of.. Question is it? He obviously does... ", she replied.

"I said.. Tell. Me. The. Truth", I said solidly. "Adi.. He surely loves you.. ", she said in a tender tone this time.

"Then how can this be possible? ", I showed her the pic that I took of them. She gaped at the picture for moments.. "H.. How.. L. Like.. When? W.. Why? ", she stuttered her speech. "That's what I want to know.. ", I replied. "He loves me? ", I asked for the final time.

I could hear her gulp. "We asked him to fake that he loves you so that you would take up your operation... It seemed acting until he kissed u in front of everyone shamelessly.. And then we started believing that he truly loves you... ", she said. The final tears left my eyes with a great pace. I wiped them off.

"Of all... U got me? ", I asked her. "We r sorry... ", her tone was small now.

"No need of it.. Now I will just go away from him.. Like a week ago.. We made love and today.. He is into another girl... ", I sounded so pathetic.

"Well.. Just talk to him once...."

"Useless... ", I said and took my final steps out of his life.

[Darshan]
I have planned to propose Aditi... The love of my life. For this.. I have got a whole damn surprise thing being arranged for her. I am just trying to ignore her so that she doesn't smell that there is anything fishy. Only Prakriti and I know about it. It is a surprise.

I was changing into my shirt when Prak entered my room.

"Chii yaar.. Have some shame.. ", I said hiding my body behind my shirt.

"But I am shameless... ", she sang.

"Surely.. You are. ", I rolled my eyes.

She snatched the shirt from me and started running around. I ran behind her but we ended up stumbling and I fell over Prakriti on the bed.

I heard the door clinking but I thought it was the wind. "Just go away now... ", I whined at Prak while she laughed like a kid.

Nearly 30 minutes later... I got a call from Sheena didi. "Yeah Sheena didi.. ", I said in the phone. "Darshan... U need to come here Rn... It is urgent", she sounded panicked. "Why? What happened? Is everything alright? ", I asked concerned. "Nothing is fine.. Just come now... ", she ordered. "Okay....", I said and obeyed her.

//Hey guys... After sooooooooooo long! What is gonna happen next? Just leave a text and do vote.. //

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 1.8K 76
true love never exists right?? or If it does than only give pain. "It's amazing how someone can break your heart, and you can still love them with al...
165 35 16
love is not only about caring and moving in a slow pace where breeze hits you ,you feel cold and your partner covers you with his coat....love is a m...
11K 879 14
We had it all, didn't we? The love, the peace, the trust. But somehow the empire we built came crashing down. And the love we felt was replaced by an...
37.4K 2.2K 31
*Not just a Fan fiction* I saw Aaliya hug aunty and cry, and I felt like something burned my heart. It disturbed me to look at her that way. Why is i...